Check your account email address ×

Glenn Greenwald: People Who Feel Inadequate In Life Get Purpose And Strength By Calling For War

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, from what I remember, you poor mouthed him for months about his house and he wanted you to post a pic of yours and you said “you first”.

So, you said he posted a pic...did you or not?

You don't remember shit. You're a dumbass liar. 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope!  Sorry.  I specifically remember you acting like some big shot and making fun of his area and house for months and months.  He told you to post a pic of your house then you said, "You post yours first".  Then, he apparently did.  So, where's your house pic?  That huge McMansion that we will all be impressed by and give you the credibility and validation you so badly desire here...on an internet forum.  So...are you going to post your pic, Mr. Big Time Playa?!?!?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Nope!  Sorry.  I specifically remember you acting like some big shot and making fun of his area and house for months and months.  He told you to post a pic of your house then you said, "You post yours first".  Then, he apparently did.  So, where's your house pic?  That huge McMansion that we will all be impressed by and give you the credibility and validation you so badly desire here...on an internet forum.  So...are you going to post your pic, Mr. Big Time Playa?!?!?

As if. “You specifically remembering “ means anything. You’re a lying clown that gets owned in every thread. 

If it’s so important to you, show a photo of your house. Hell if you make more money in one trade than I do in a year, it should be impressive. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

As if. “You specifically remembering “ means anything. You’re a lying clown that gets owned in every thread. 

If it’s so important to you, show a photo of your house. Hell if you make more money in one trade than I do in a year, it should be impressive. 

I remember it specifically.  You are nothing but a liar.  A perfect liberal.  

You are chasing everyone around wanting pics of vehicles and houses and downplaying everyone else's material possessions so you can try to make yourself relevant.  Fact:  You are a pissant that has done nothing but eked by on your daddy's efforts.  

So then, now that Dave is gone, I guess you feel you don't have to honor your little agreement.  Like him being gone would have made a difference.  

Triggered, beta loser.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I remember it specifically.  You are nothing but a liar.  A perfect liberal.  

You are chasing everyone around wanting pics of vehicles and houses and downplaying everyone else's material possessions so you can try to make yourself relevant.  Fact:  You are a pissant that has done nothing but eked by on your daddy's efforts.  

So then, now that Dave is gone, I guess you feel you don't have to honor your little agreement.  Like him being gone would have made a difference.  

Triggered, beta loser.

You specifically remember comments between Dave and I? Yet you say I’m not important.  You have to stop making comments like that. Dave isn’t here to go back and edit people’s posts to make your lies come true.  

You just look dumber every day.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You specifically remember comments between Dave and I? Yet you say I’m not important.  You have to stop making comments like that. Dave isn’t here to go back and edit people’s posts to make your lies come true.  

You just look dumber every day.

I have an interesting memory.  So then, no pic?

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have an interesting memory.  So then, no pic?

Is it bigly like Trumps???

Ive never met Putin

I have met Putin

I didn’t rape that women, I never met her (followed by a photo of them together)

Do all Trumpsters have bigly memories?

or by interesting do you mean you tell lies to make your life less boring?

Because that would be a lot closer to the truth than anything you’ve said. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Is it bigly like Trumps???

Ive never met Putin

I have met Putin

I didn’t rape that women, I never met her (followed by a photo of them together)

Do all Trumpsters have bigly memories?

or by interesting do you mean you tell lies to make your life less boring?

Because that would be a lot closer to the truth than anything you’ve said. 

So then, no pic?  Maybe you aren't the big shot you think you are? 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Lets see your house.  How about a pic of you in your bicycle shorts, since you are so fit and all.....

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets see your house.  How about a pic of you in your bicycle shorts, since you are so fit and all.....

You want a photo of me in my bike shorts?  You dirty old geezer. Why not cut to the chase and beg me for a dick pick ya creepy old coot. 

• Haha 1