• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

It's the same thing with you sucking on an orange popsicle.................."when just can't stop thinking about Donald Trump"

You have TDS bad dude, seek help   :lmao:

It’s just incredible. Help is needed in a bad way. 

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

no place in FL is as susceptible to spread of a virus than NYC outside the theme parks which were shut down right away.  the rest of NY is fine it's the metro area that has most of those cases and more than half the population.  8.4 million people live in NYC with the surrounding counties having millions more.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no place in FL is as susceptible to spread of a virus than NYC outside the theme parks which were shut down right away.  the rest of NY is fine it's the metro area that has most of those cases and more than half the population.  8.4 million people live in NYC with the surrounding counties having millions more.  

Florida has some pretty tightly populated metro area's plus its population is much older.  

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Florida has some pretty tightly populated metro area's plus its population is much older.  

Yeah I was kinda hoping this would have cleared out Florida a bit but no such luck. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

It’s just incredible. Help is needed in a bad way. 

It really is...if you keep bleeding like this you might be in trouble.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I was kinda hoping this would have cleared out Florida a bit but no such luck. 

Only population that is older (% over 65) is Maine.  :news:

Edited by Highmark

38 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

And they sent covid positive patients to nursing homes in NY.  WTF

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Only population that is older (% over 65) is Maine.  :news:

We need to do something about this country's boomer problem. 

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

but they don't rely on mass transportation in them to the extent of NY.  FL has impressed me with their lack of hot spots among the old people.  My parents live in the villages which was a test spot of the spread and was so minimal. 

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

but they don't rely on mass transportation in them to the extent of NY.  FL has impressed me with their lack of hot spots among the old people.  My parents live in the villages which was a test spot of the spread and was so minimal. 

I also feel there must be something to the heat limiting the spread from outside fomites.

Edited by Highmark

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Fucking boomers are like cockroaches, hard to kill. 

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I also feel there must be something to the heat limiting the spread from outside fomites.

i think just being able to get out into fresh air helps.  winters people are just so close to each other to begin with.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

true,  seems like what at first was thought to be boomer aids really killed off those over that age group.  

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just tougher than the current snowflake generation. :news:

• Haha 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

"conservative" boomer are really the biggest snowflakes.  Look at all the crying from them here.  

:lol:

libs2.jpg

• Haha 2