• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

98182181_10219026605028315_9148376367358803968_n.jpg.dc93c002918e1927de0cbf25970f2998.jpg

This kind of meme is fucking stupid and counter-productive.

And the "fuck you, I'm not wearing a mask" crowd get something else wrong too.  Wearing a mask is a great way to fool the government facial recognition spy cameras.  The government telling you to wear a mask so that you rebel is reverse psychology to get your whereabouts into their facial tracking system.  :pc:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

And the "fuck you, I'm not wearing a mask" crowd get something else wrong too.  Wearing a mask is a great way to fool the government facial recognition spy cameras.  The government telling you to wear a mask so that you rebel is reverse psychology to get your whereabouts into their facial tracking system.  :pc:

Good post!

LkIwmLh.gif

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Productive memes defeat the purpose  :lol: 

Just now, Matt said:

Ahhh....I see!  We can fool the government at their own game by doing exactly what they order us to do!!!  

GIF confused mark wahlberg - animated GIF on GIFER

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Start a thread and post up your side. :news:

I'm not that interested in the subject other than what it means in the larger scheme of things. You complain about big gubment. Well, a lot of it started in the civil war era. The country made a big change for the worse...

Edited by Phoenix

12 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I'm not that interested in the subject other than what it means in the larger scheme of things. You complain about big gubment. Well, a lot of it started in the civil war era. The country made a big change for the worse...

The southern states had some legitimate grievances about government, no question. But slavery was front and center in their argument. 

States and people don't have a "right" to own other people. 

Just now, SSFB said:

The southern states had some legitimate grievances about government, no question. But slavery was front and center in their argument. 

The confederates made slavery their soap box argument...and their war cry.  I'd have to really look hard for another group of complete geographic imbeciles to top that absolute silliness.  I'm sure I'd find a group in the ME or Africa tho.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The confederates made slavery their soap box argument...and their war cry.  I'd have to really look hard for another group of complete geographic imbeciles to top that absolute silliness.  I'm sure I'd find a group in the ME or Africa tho.  :lol: 

tHe sOuTh wIlL rIsE AgAiN

Right after I get my SSI and eat this Big Mac!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don't care. The reason the whole thing is kept alive is for political purposes. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Matt said:

530B93B7-2B44-431A-9370-CF88A3978B84.gif.e316602b59e775c2d61d61587245947f.gif

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There is far more to it than that. It wasn't even illegal for them to leave and start their own country. I wish they would have succeeded, there would have been multiple benefits to it...