Check your account email address ×

Do we care?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yes....I care.    Unite them with their parents back where they came from or unite them here and send them all home together to get in line to enter legally. 

It sickens me when families are separated and I can't imagine how parents could just hand off their kids to someone to make that dangerous journey to the US.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes....I care.    Unite them with their parents back where they came from or unite them here and send them all home together to get in line to enter legally. 

This just makes people angrier.  Well, just some people.

54 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

no i dont . when they put them in foster care every one was pulling pubes to shed a tear that they were separated firm there pimps .

if we quit opening the gate we would not have to house these people cutting in line 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Of course!!!   I would climb over a mile high pile of American kids in bad conditions to post about it on the internets . 

Wow.  You just fucking won this thread.  Spot on, my man!  

Cuz....Fuck those kids in our ghettos eating ketchup packs and pissing down the stink pipes!  They can warm themselves in the winter with the knowledge that American liberals care more about children from other countries!

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Is this country not our home?

Neal

I don’t open my refrigerator to strangers that snuck in my home because my ignorant landlord refuses to put a door on the hinges.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wow.  You just fucking won this thread.  Spot on, my man!  

Cuz....Fuck those kids in our ghettos eating ketchup packs and pissing down the stink pipes!  They can warm themselves in the winter with the knowledge that American liberals care more about children from other countries!

Outrageous.......  let’s see how much humanity this gets.    So bizarre that in this day in age where everyone has a camera that there isn’t pictures everywhere of shit covered kids in cages. 

1E2C311E-77D4-4D26-A50B-AD3DFDD6919B.jpeg

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So that's exactly the opposite of what you said, your charity doesn't start at your home.

Neal

Arguing semantics? Anything to try for the win, eh?  But..just more losing.

”Home” is those in the family that belong in the house.  

“House”= City, county, state, COUNTRY.

Dummy.

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hemm, a little less humanity than I expected...

Neal

I want them united with their families.   Its not inhumane to request people properly us our asylum and immigration laws.   The vast majority are coming for work yet improperly claiming asylum.   Work isn't a legal justification for an asylum request.

The inhumanity here is the parents putting their kids in the hands of God only know's who and sending them to the US.  We cannot be the worlds orphanage.  

If you cared about humanity then you would think it would be justifiable for us to go to ANY country and rid it of the cartels and corrupt govts.   That would be the "humane" thing to do but we all know how well that works.

The US allows more legal immigrants than ANY country in the world.   1 million per year.  We have upwards of 30 million illegally here we do little to send back.   

I'm curious.   What more should we do?  Where is the line we say enough is enough?   Funny besides the open border believers we never hear what is the numbers we should accept.  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

I want them united with their families.   Its not inhumane to request people properly us our asylum and immigration laws.   The vast majority are coming for work yet improperly claiming asylum.   Work isn't a legal justification for an asylum request.

The inhumanity here is the parents putting their kids in the hands of God only know's who and sending them to the US.  We cannot be the worlds orphanage.  

If you cared about humanity then you would think it would be justifiable for us to go to ANY country and rid it of the cartels and corrupt govts.   That would be the "humane" thing to do but we all know how well that works.

The US allows more legal immigrants than ANY country in the world.   1 million per year.  We have upwards of 30 million illegally here we do little to send back.   

I'm curious.   What more should we do?  Where is the line we say enough is enough?   Funny besides the open border believers we never hear what is the numbers we should accept.  

I think giving them proper care should be a minimum for a start.

Bringing in some children isn't the equal of being the worlds orphanage.  That's sensationalist bullshit.

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I think giving them proper care should be a minimum for a start.

Bringing in some children isn't the equal of being the worlds orphanage.  That's sensationalist bullshit.

Neal

Define some?  5000 per year?  100,000 per year? 1,000,000 per year?   Where does it stop.   Set a number and accept them until that number is reached or just accept all who show up?

I believe they are getting proper care.   From what I've read the children who died the parents refused more care or were already in the hospital and may have been too sick to save.   It's pretty clear some are in rough shape when they get here. 

We just can't let everyone go free as many are carry infectious diseases.   Its not just about the care of them but our citizens as well.  

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Define some?  5000 per year?  100,000 per year? 1,000,000 per year?   Where does it stop.   Set a number and accept them until that number is reached or just accept all who show up?

I believe they are getting proper care.   From what I've read the children who died the parents refused more care or were already in the hospital and may have been too sick to save.   It's pretty clear some are in rough shape when they get here. 

We just can't let everyone go free as many are carry infectious diseases.   Its not just about the care of them but our citizens as well.  

1,000,000 per year is a good number for kids.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

1,000,000 per year is a good number for kids.

Neal

How many you taking?