Check your account email address ×

While the Palestinians starve....

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And we shoot up wedding parties and kids from unmanned drones with absolutely no skin in the game. You should try looking through the other side of the glass for once in your life. 

Guess you never learned the parable about the chicken and the egg.  I guess only we have to act civilized but they get to be batbarians?

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And we shoot up wedding parties and kids from unmanned drones with absolutely no skin in the game. You should try looking through the other side of the glass for once in your life. 

Link?

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Guess you never learned the parable about the chicken and the egg.  I guess only we have to act civilized but they get to be batbarians?

What are the Pals supposed to do??? March out on the battlefield with sticks and stones and face off against a trillion dollar a year mercenary for hire?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

As bad as we are we don't kill civillians intentionally.   

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What are the Pals supposed to do??? March out on the battlefield with sticks and stones and face off against a trillion dollar a year mercenary for hire?

You’re right.  Send the kids to blow themselves for the cause, and keep shooting rockets from hospitals.  I dont know, how about stop being hostile and raising kids from birth to hate the Jews would be a good start. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re right.  Send the kids to blow themselves for the cause, and keep shooting rockets from hospitals.  I dont know, how about stop being hostile and raising kids from birth to hate the Jews would be a good start. 

The epitome of tribal, inbred retardation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....no

We actually do.  More than any other country in the world.  Often at the expense of our own soldiers and the mission.  It’s used against us in every single front with lying propaganda saying we are doing it anyway.  

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

America invaded Iraq. For that matter occupied Afghanistan as well. Who’s the barbarians? 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

America invaded Iraq. For that matter occupied Afghanistan as well. Who’s the barbarians? 

Never forget 9/11 deep derp derp epronfd

Just now, spin_dry said:

Oh I thought we were talking about the Palestinians and the Jews.  If you’re not going to accept the reality of much of our foreign policy I cant help you.  We can never let a fundamentalist country be in a position to threaten us.  Im good with that. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh I thought we were talking about the Palestinians and the Jews.  If you’re not going to accept the reality of much of our foreign policy I cant help you.  We can never let a fundamentalist country be in a position to threaten us.  Im good with that. 

OK...so why did we invade Iraq Mr. Foreign Policy? 

What were the threats that justified that fucking tragedy? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK...so why did we invade Iraq Mr. Foreign Policy? 

What were the threats that justified that fucking tragedy? 

You really think I want to play idiot ping pong with you over this for 447th time?  Thanks Im good.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You really think I want to play idiot ping pong with you over this for 447th time?  Thanks Im good.

Right...so as usual you make some statement as if you understand foreign policy and nobody else does but you can't answer a simple question.

BTW...using the phrase "idiot ping pong" implies you're an idiot too. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Hammered :lol: I can’t stop laughing at the dramatic proof. 

how is it diff than your failed attempt at a dramatic headline . well besides tve fact zams in closer to reality 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right...so as usual you make some statement as if you understand foreign policy and nobody else does but you can't answer a simple question.

BTW...using the phrase "idiot ping pong" implies you're an idiot too. :lol:

No, actually it implies me playing with one.  :news: