23 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Fathers Day and US Open weekend! :bc:

I’m headed out for beers with coworkers here in a few. :bc:

Try and avoid gay bars & scooters, eh?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Fathers Day and US Open weekend! :bc:

I’m headed out for beers with coworkers here in a few. :bc:

I will be sporting a mint gay golf shirt like my man friend Bussman. I won’t be wearing the white pants because auntie flow is here this week. I sure hope tic doesn’t own the fuck out of me, like he does in every weekend thread I start.

:ashamed:

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hows that shoulder feeling?  :bc: 

A little better every day. Still can’t lift it up in the air or move it backwards but I can move it in front of me. 

Good weekend to watch golf on TV, drink some liquid medicine and let it heal. :bc:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

A little better every day. Still can’t lift it up in the air or move it backwards but I can move it in front of me. 

Good weekend to watch golf on TV, drink some liquid medicine and let it heal. :bc:

Got it in a sling?  I actually used a shoulder brace that push pressure on mine.  It worked better.

Doing a bit of landscaping this weekend and trying to keep training “Knuckles” to stay out of the swamp areas!  Getting tired of bathing him every night.

Fucking boys will be boys!!!!

6ADE986C-3FBC-4CC4-9DAA-E8F68A5FA7B9.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Got it in a sling?  I actually used a shoulder brace that push pressure on mine.  It worked better.

Doing a bit of landscaping this weekend and trying to keep training “Knuckles” to stay out of the swamp areas!  Getting tired of bathing him every night.

Fucking boys will be boys!!!!

6ADE986C-3FBC-4CC4-9DAA-E8F68A5FA7B9.jpeg

I do yeah, wore it 24/7 the first day and all but when I was sleeping yesterday. Haven’t worn it today but I’ve just been sitting around all day too.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I do yeah, wore it 24/7 the first day and all but when I was sleeping yesterday. Haven’t worn it today but I’ve just been sitting around all day too.

It’s like most injuries.  Don’t need cast or supports.  If it hurts when you move it a certain way...DON’T MOVE IT THAT WAY!!!  :lol:

It’ll heal just as fast with or without support if you just remember it’s hurt and don’t do much with it.  It’s not on your “fun hand” side is it?  That really cramped my style!!   :lmao:Good news: I’m ambidextrous when it comes to “fun” now!  Yay!!! 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s like most injuries.  Don’t need cast or supports.  If it hurts when you move it a certain way...DON’T MOVE IT THAT WAY!!!  :lol:

It’ll heal just as fast with or without support if you just remember it’s hurt and don’t do much with it.  It’s not on your “fun hand” side is it?  That really cramped my style!!   :lmao:Good news: I’m ambidextrous when it comes to “fun” now!  Yay!!! 

I’ve always been fairly ambidextrous. :bc:

I’m lefty and it’s my right shoulder.