Check your account email address ×

Pete on impeachment.

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

You mean lies like inventing the internet and MMGW?

He didn’t lie about either.  He never claimed to invent the internet. That was fake news that you were guthooked by. 

Mmgw. Is real you are being lied to by the fossil fuel industry. Sad. 

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He didn’t lie about either.  He never claimed to invent the internet. That was fake news that you were guthooked by. 

No I heard Al Gore's voice. Also you're assuming I believe the fossil fuel industry. Sad.

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey newsflash, Trump didn't lie 10,000 times either, yet it never stopped you from repeating that phony talking point ad nauseum.

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey newsflash, Trump didn't lie 10,000 times either, yet it never stopped you from repeating that phony talking point ad nauseum.

It’s probably semantics. They count everytime he lies. But they probably count the times he repeated lies. He probably only told a few thousand lies and repeated them 3 or 4 times. 

How many lies have you found from Gore, Obama or Warren?

51 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s probably semantics. They count everytime he lies. But they probably count the times he repeated lies. He probably only told a few thousand lies and repeated them 3 or 4 times. 

How many lies have you found from Gore, Obama or Warren?

Thats not a metric Im using, sorry.  I go by actions and so far Trump has lowered my taxes, put some solid conservatives in the supreme court, got the economy humming and is letting our enemies know that we will not be walked on, ie Iran.  Actions speak louder than words.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats not a metric Im using, sorry.  I go by actions and so far Trump has lowered my taxes, put some solid conservatives in the supreme court, got the economy humming and is letting our enemies know that we will not be walked on, ie Iran.  Actions speak louder than words.

Your enemies?  :lol: You are a dumb fucker. Obama signed a deal with them. The rest of nato wants to honour it. 

Trump wants an enemy as a distraction and he chose Iran. You take the bait. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Your enemies?  :lol: You are a dumb fucker. Obama signed a deal with them. The rest of nato wants to honour it. 

Sweet fucking TDS.

11 hours ago, Kivalo said:

You looking to expand into pimping now? I bet the gay kayker would be a great first addition to your stable of twink whores.  :bc:

I am a pimp, and I don't need to expand. All my customers like the way you lick their dicks...………..especially the black guyz. 

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I am a pimp, and I don't need to expand. All my customers like the way you lick their dicks...………..especially the black guyz. 

You lame bitch! :lol:

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You continue to insert your BIrkenstock in your mouth daily.  Iran is an adversary who cannot be trusted, they’ve proven that over and over.  

17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure he is now. He may have been one of your greatest presidents if it weren’t for idiots like you and some vote rigging in his brothers state. 

tenor.gif

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You continue to insert your BIrkenstock in your mouth daily.  Iran is an adversary who cannot be trusted, they’ve proven that over and over.  

How many countries has Iran invaded and occupied? 

22 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

How many countries has Iran invaded and occupied? 

They are worlds leading sponsors of terror and openly have called for Israels destruction for years.  They're continuing to develop their nuclear capability (good one Obama), and cannot be trusted to not use a bomb if they had one, most of the world agrees on that.  Is occupying another country the only metric at play here?

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They are worlds leading sponsors of terror and openly have called for Israels destruction for years.  Is occupying another country the only metric at play here?

Last I checked, the us held that title, considering we've been occupying two foreign countries for almost two decades. 

How many innocent civilians has Iran killed in the last 20 years vs those who died at the hands of Western imperialism?

Edited by motonoggin

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

They are worlds leading sponsors of terror and openly have called for Israels destruction for years.  Is occupying another country the only metric at play here?

You go by actions, not words remember?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Last I checked, the us held that title, considering we've been occupying two foreign countries for almost two decades. 

How many innocent civilians has Iran killed in the last 20 years vs those who died at the hands of Western imperialism?

Yeah...but let's be honest about your sources.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well thats your narrative.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well thats your narrative.  

I noticed that you avoided the question. And no, it's not a "narrative", it's the fucking objective truth. 

How many times do we have to be lied into war before you stop worshipping Western imperialism? 

• Haha 1