Check your account email address ×

Pete on impeachment.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So even though they were against the war, Gore chose to help his family and his country.  Meanwhile Trump bought a Dr.'s note, Bush used family connections to "serve" in the national guard, Cheney got deferments. 

Thank you for your service, now we will use it against you.  Sincerely, Republican voters. 

Why do you think you fucking liberal twats are the measuring stick for who served and what their public opinion/political reward should be.  News fucking flash:  if you didn’t serve yourself, you don’t get to disapprove of somebody else’s non service.  

Trump wasn’t elected based on his lack of military service you fucking moron.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

You do realize he " served" as a journalist , right?

Al Gore had numerous opportunities to avoid any real involvement in the war, but he chose not to take them. Those who worked with Gore indicated that he eagerly took to dangerous assignments, helicoptering across South Vietnam to interview troops on the front lines. 

Closer to the action than Bush, Cheney, or Trump. 

Or even this fella.  During the U.S. military draft for the Vietnam War, Romney sought and received two 2-S student deferments, then a 4-D ministerial deferment while living in France as a missionary. He later sought and received two additional student deferments.

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you valued military service you could have voted for Gore.   " It's worth noting that the vast majority of Harvard's graduates found ways to avoid military service; in fact only about a dozen of the 1,115 people in his graduating class went on to serve. Family connections secured Gore a place in the National Guard, but he turned it down. He was concerned that if he passed up a spot in the Army, someone else would be forced to take his place."

The Republicans who claim to value military service could have backed  McCain.

Or they could have voted for Kerry. Then the last two out of 3 Dam Presidents would have served.  

But in the end Republicans are full of shit. They would back a Republican that shits on an opponents war record instead of supporting a veteran. 

Your argument ended as soon as you said Gore.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He ran interference to stop you from having to answer about your vehicle. 

It didn't work well for the last guy that white knighted for you. 

Answer for my vehicle?  You’ve gone full dork triggered.  What the fuck!?! :lmao:

You: ”My F150 has six way adjustable seats and a electric sunroof!!”

:lol: So does every other F150!

6596B6AF-F599-4E55-B390-73A666EE6E0B.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Al Gore had numerous opportunities to avoid any real involvement in the war, but he chose not to take them. Those who worked with Gore indicated that he eagerly took to dangerous assignments, helicoptering across South Vietnam to interview troops on the front lines. 

Closer to the action than Bush, Cheney, or Trump. 

Or even this fella.  During the U.S. military draft for the Vietnam War, Romney sought and received two 2-S student deferments, then a 4-D ministerial deferment while living in France as a missionary. He later sought and received two additional student deferments.

He signed up in hopes of helping his father win a senate election. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you think you fucking liberal twats are the measuring stick for who served and what their public opinion/political reward should be.  News fucking flash:  if you didn’t serve yourself, you don’t get to disapprove of somebody else’s non service.  

Trump wasn’t elected based on his lack of military service you fucking moron.

You are so fucking stupid any service you attempted would be a disservice.  

I'm just pointing about more false equivalencies Republicans wallow in.  

Damn shitty to attack Kerry's war record when Bush hid in the National guard.  

But the absolute worse was the Bush campaign suggesting McCain was compromised because he was a POW>

Actually Trump saying he prefers soldiers that don't get captured.  That should have been the end of Trumps political career.   It would have ended a Democrats career.

But that's false equivalency for you. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You are so fucking stupid any service you attempted would be a disservice.  

I'm just pointing about more false equivalencies Republicans wallow in.  

Damn shitty to attack Kerry's war record when Bush hid in the National guard.  

But the absolute worse was the Bush campaign suggesting McCain was compromised because he was a POW>

Actually Trump saying he prefers soldiers that don't get captured.  That should have been the end of Trumps political career.   It would have ended a Democrats career.

But that's false equivalency for you. 

You know, sentences aren’t paragraphs.  Even if they are poorly formed.  Eeesh.

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

the only think he knows is mommy has his laundry done and daddy has put gas in his car.

Would love to hear about the loving family you must have grown up in. :lol: 

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No shit. Saddam would still be in power and a bunch of American soldiers wouldn’t be dead or crazy. 

And the US would be leading the world in clean technology. 

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

What would you like to know? We could start with my folks marriage that lasted 60 years until my dad passed.

Id like to know how your grew into such a hateful bitter man, were you beaten alot, something clearly had an impact.

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Id like to know how your grew into such a hateful bitter man, were you beaten alot, something clearly had an impact.

Do you not spew hatred towards me all the time? Think about getting just a tad of self awareness buddy. it is as if you have no idea as to the things you post. Yes it is true, I cannot fucking stand you. Mostly because you are a fucking drip that thinks his shit don't stink when it is obvious you are a fucking loser, but also because you are a fucking moron.

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

Do you not spew hatred towards me all the time? Think about getting just a tad of self awareness buddy. it is as if you have no idea as to the things you post. Yes it is true, I cannot fucking stand you. Mostly because you are a fucking drip that thinks his shit don't stink when it is obvious you are a fucking loser, but also because you are a fucking moron.

Yet you've been booted from here multiple times and I haven't.  But Im the hater....sure.  You’re sounding like a bit of a victim.  Self awareness indeed.  I know I have a few folks who don't like me here, thats fine, the feelings mutual and we all have our reasons.  The difference is you drop all levels of decency and obsess towards anyone you think has aggrieved you.  I cant stand you either, shocker I know.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yet you've been booted from here multiple times and I haven't.  But Im the hater....sure.  You’re sounding like a bit of a victim.  Self awareness indeed.  I know I have a few folks who don't like me here, thats fine, the feelings mutual and we all have our reasons.  The difference is you drop all levels of decency and obsess towards anyone you think has aggrieved you.  I cant stand you either, shocker I know.

Oh, I am no victim. I just find it odd how you are so good at playing one. Your entire life has been spent trying to be something you are not, and you get very upset when your facade is torn down.

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Your argument ended as soon as you said Gore.

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Why?  Compare Gore's military record to Trumps. His lies to Trumps. 

I've shut you up before by challenging you to back up your bullshit on Gore. 

I'm sure times are tough for people like you. So much evidence destroying your long held beliefs.  It's a good thing you are thick as a brick or you'd really start to question things. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure times are tough for people like you. So much evidence destroying your long held beliefs.  It's a good thing you are thick as a brick or you'd really start to question things. 

Dude I hate to be the first to let you in on a little secret, but Gore is irrelevant and has been so for a long time.  Zero credibility and he’s made himself wealthy by fooling rubes like you.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you swallow, or do you spit? 

You looking to expand into pimping now? I bet the gay kayker would be a great first addition to your stable of twink whores.  :bc:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean lies like inventing the internet and MMGW?

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude I hate to be the first to let you in on a little secret, but Gore is irrelevant and has been so for a long time.  Zero credibility and he’s made himself wealthy by fooling rubes like you.

Sure he is now. He may have been one of your greatest presidents if it weren’t for idiots like you and some vote rigging in his brothers state.