Check your account email address ×

U.S. death rates from suicides, alcohol and drug overdoses reach all-time high

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

...and you do have a 48 inch waist you old fat bald headed fuck. poor shortsell.

I have gotten fat.  36” waist these days.  Still not as fat as you.....big belly bullshit artist.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I have gotten fat.  36” waist these days.  Still not as fat as you.....big belly bullshit artist.

u are a fat old fuck that does not pay his debts. nothing lower than a scumbag that refuses to pay what they borrow.

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

Suicide....the ultimate first world problem.

Black American women over 35 don’t suicide. There’s been something like 5 in the last 20 years. It’s really quite amazing. Spirituality and well grounded social networking are their strengths.  

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, spin_dry said:

Black America women over 35 don’t suicide. There’s been something like 5 in the last 20 years. It’s really quite amazing. Spirituality and well grounded social networking are their strengths.  

:lmao: I’m gonna ask...what’s your theory on why so many honkies off themselves vs. negroes that do not.

You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to....of course, that’s normal for you.   :lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao: I’m gonna ask...what’s your theory on why so many honkies off themselves vs. negroes that do not.

You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to....of course, that’s normal for you.   :lol:

Ok I won’t. :) 

48 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

u are a fat old fuck that does not pay his debts. nothing lower than a scumbag that refuses to pay what they borrow.

Such a bitter hater.  Not nearly as fat as you, and still ride a sled at a much higher level than you on that old pile.  I also never smoked or had a stroke like you did either, so youre the last guy to be worrying about my life expectancy given youre only a few years younger. Yes, i had some setbacks 10 years ago and the bank let me out of my mortgage.  You took information that was not meant to be public on this forum and publicized it.  About as creepy as it gets dude.  Somehow #ckf. And #ssfb  want to allow you to pick up right where you leftFB8CC522-BA08-4F20-B762-ACB46233EE12.thumb.jpeg.93eaee3f1a9862ff482f706bde1c95a4.jpeg off a couple years ago.  Yet I still somehow have managed to not only recover but thrive and no doubt have contributed more to the gdp already than you ever will, given you live off your wife from the sounds of things.

Edited by DriftBusta

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Such a bitter hater.  Not nearly as fat as you, and still ride a sled at a much higher level than you on that old pile.  I also never smoked or had a stroke like you did either, so youre the last guy to be worrying about my life expectancy given youre only a few years younger. Yes, i had some setbacks 10 years ago and the bank let me out of my mortgage.  You took information that was not meant to be public on this forum and publicized it.  About as creepy as it gets dude.  Somehow #ckf. And #ssfb  want to allow you to pick up right where you leftFB8CC522-BA08-4F20-B762-ACB46233EE12.thumb.jpeg.93eaee3f1a9862ff482f706bde1c95a4.jpeg off a couple years ago.  Yet I still somehow have managed to not only recover but thrive and no doubt have contributed more to the gdp already than you ever will, given you live off your wife from the sounds of things.

here it is, the victim complex comes shining through. let me ask you this,, did you engage me today first? i understand you have short term memory loss, so i will help. Yes, yes you did you fucking deadbeat.

25 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

here it is, the victim complex comes shining through. let me ask you this,, did you engage me today first? i understand you have short term memory loss, so i will help. Yes, yes you did you fucking deadbeat.

I suppose you get to engage me a half dozen times before Im allowed to respond?  Because thats exactly how it went when you first appeared back here.  Im supposed to tip toe around you?  Yeah I engaged you first, after watching you being a fucking jagoff to several others.  Now what?  I bet my credit line exceeds yours by at least a digit or two, so find some new material.   Maybe take a few deep breaths and quit feeling the need to be a tool all the time :lol:  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I suppose you get to engage me a half dozen times before Im allowed to respond?  Because thats exactly how it went when you first appeared back here.  Im supposed to tip toe around you?  Yeah I engaged you first, after watching you being a fucking jagoff to several others.  Now what?  I bet my credit line exceeds yours by at least a digit or two, so find some new material.   Maybe take a few deep breaths and quit feeling the need to be a tool all the time :lol:  

Now you get to suck it up and take what I dish. Deadbeat motherfucker. If your so wealthy, pay back what you ripped off...a 120k check should be nothing for a baller like you.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Black American women over 35 don’t suicide. There’s been something like 5 in the last 20 years. It’s really quite amazing. Spirituality and well grounded social networking are their strengths.  

I disagree. I believe it's because they don't aspire to anything great, so they crank out their filthy, illegitimate, welfare babies from several different pig human men, and the hogs are happy and content. 

If they were worried about their Master's Degree, and whether or not they had a beautiful house, with a Lexus out front, they might get a bit depressed. But as long as some pig man mounts them, and they pump out kids, they feel OK. It's their dirty culture of breeding...………...nothing else matters. 

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Now you get to suck it up and take what I dish. Deadbeat motherfucker. If your so wealthy, pay back what you ripped off...a 120k check should be nothing for a baller like you.

You’re a bitter hateful man.  Dont take it out on me because you cant finance a wheel barrow.