Check your account email address ×

Trump: Selling Out America To Foreign Governments For Personal Profit

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Provide a link to her foundation taking 90% administration fees. Your hero Trump had to shit his down because he was such a crook. 

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

poor stupid Zambo. Owned by facts again. 

I will tomorrow.  Then you can take your baby soft tiny BarbieHands and jack my dick until I fill up your panzy little mouth.

:lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I will tomorrow.  Then you can take your baby soft tiny BarbieHands and jack my dick until I fill up your panzy little mouth.

Zambo fantasy world in overdrive. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_4716.JPG.a37f7b10ce4b1687b10e2ffd51c73743.JPG

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The Clinton Foundation spends that money on things like HIV and malaria prevention in Africa. It spends close to 90 cents of every dollar it gets on charitable causes, and earns top marks from watchdog groups.

whoops dumb as shit Zambo got his numbers mixed up. 

Meanwhile his hero Trump put his foundation to work on serious stuff. 

There are also questions about whether the Trump Foundation has spent money on things it shouldn't have, including two paintings of Trump himself, and a Tim Tebow football helmet.

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The Clinton Foundation spends that money on things like HIV and malaria prevention in Africa. It spends close to 90 cents of every dollar it gets on charitable causes, and earns top marks from watchdog groups.

There are also questions about whether the Trump Foundation has spent money on things it shouldn't have, including two paintings of Trump himself, and a Tim Tebow football helmet.

:lol:

You are just so gross...and stupid carrying water for these politicians.  Sooo many dodgeballs to the face as a kid is the only answer.  At least when you were put in your locker, it shielded you.  Is that where you pussies came up with “cry closets”?  :lol:

i hardly enjoy busting your stupid, tiny baby ball anymore.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are just so gross...and stupid carrying water for these politicians.  Sooo many dodgeballs to the face as a kid is the only answer.  At least when you were put in your locker, it shielded you.  Is that where you pussies came up with “cry closets”?  :lol:

i hardly enjoy busting your stupid, tiny baby ball anymore.

Proving you are 100% wrong and the Trump foundation is a fraud is taking a dodgeball to the face?

Nice flailing around dumb ass. 

Proving you are 100% wrong and the Trump foundation is a fraud is taking a dodgeball to the face?

The Clinton foundation is and was a slouch fund.  Well, not as big as it used to be...well,,with her not having access to Government assets to sell anymore.....Funds tend to dry up!

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump is no philanthropist but why didn’t you share your source? I’d be shocked if 90% of Clinton foundation money went to the cause like claimed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

lol not even close 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Lady boy quoted you twice on this so I guess you made him tingle a bit :hay:

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The Clinton foundation is and was a slouch fund.  Well, not as big as it used to be...well,,with her not having access to Government assets to sell anymore.....Funds tend to dry up!

A slouch fund? Where they helping people with bad posture? You look far dumber now that Dave isn’t here to fix your stupidity. 

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

Trump is no philanthropist but why didn’t you share your source? I’d be shocked if 90% of Clinton foundation money went to the cause like claimed. 

I share my sources often. None of it matters to these idiots. 

There are several charity rating sites. Clinton’s get 4 stars on some over 90% on others. 

Try a google search and see what you find. 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lol not even close 

The truth is nowhere close to your misconceptions. 

Look up Charity rating sites and compare the Clinton’s to Trump. See what you find out and get back to me.  My bet is if you stay away from extreme right wing propaganda sites you may learn something. 

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

Crying over crap like this is where the slightest shred of credibility you ever had vanishes immediately 

If you come here for credibility you need to seek help.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The truth is nowhere close to your misconceptions. 

Look up Charity rating sites and compare the Clinton’s to Trump. See what you find out and get back to me.  My bet is if you stay away from extreme right wing propaganda sites you may learn something. 

Yes sir, that Clinton Foundation.

Just do an internet search on "clinton foundation kazakhstan"

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A slouch fund? Where they helping people with bad posture? You look far dumber now that Dave isn’t here to fix your stupidity. 

There are several charity rating sites. Clinton’s get 4 stars on some over 90% on others. 

Boo hoo.  “Nobody likes me here but there is no such thing as ‘Freedom Kayaker’ so, here I am doing my repugnant little dance.”

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If you come here for credibility you need to seek help.

Many of you not only have any here but there is no doubt you don’t have it in the real world either.  This is your therapy.  Tour place to come and speak freely to an audience.  Who, ironically, kicks tour cans down the road all day everyday.  But, this is your life.  If it weren’t for this kind of poor attention, you’d get none at all.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Boo hoo.  “Nobody likes me here but there is no such thing as ‘Freedom Kayaker’ so, here I am doing my repugnant little dance.”

Many of you not only have any here but there is no doubt you don’t have it in the real world either.  This is your therapy.  Tour place to come and speak freely to an audience.  Who, ironically, kicks tour cans down the road all day everyday.  But, this is your life.  If it weren’t for this kind of poor attention, you’d get none at all.

Over 50,000 posts and you talk about the real world?:lol:

Edited by revkevsdi

Over 50,000 posts and you talk about the real world?:lol:

This count scares you, eh?  It always does with people like you because, the reality is, you somehow find this gives people credibility and you hate that.

What really gives people credibility on the internet is not being proven a lying, hypocritical hack daily.

SBYL.  Put your brother on the web now.  :lmao:

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes sir, that Clinton Foundation.

Just do an internet search on "clinton foundation kazakhstan"

Are you too frightened to check charity rating sites? 

Click and read. 

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16764

Let me know what you think of your hero. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This count scares you, eh?  It always does with people like you because, the reality is, you somehow find this gives people credibility and you hate that.

What really gives people credibility on the internet is not being proven a lying, hypocritical hack daily.

SBYL.  Put your brother on the web now.  :lmao:

No. I love the fact that you get owned regularly on a site that means this much to you. 

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

so why didn't you share it here? 90% is really unheard of for any large charity.

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

Yeah that number is bullshit.  Ask the average Haitian what they think of the Clintons..