Check your account email address ×

False equivalency

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I do not EVER condone lying.  Just so you know, Bill Clinton LIED UNDER OATH. 

You are still avoiding it. You deflected and now I posted the Republican Gods bold face lie. 

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I do not EVER condone lying.  Just so you know, Bill Clinton LIED UNDER OATH. 

Btw. He lied about a bj. 

Reagan lies about supplying arms to Iran. 

Do you think those lies are equal? The 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You are still avoiding it. You deflected and now I posted the Republican Gods bold face lie. 

Avoiding it?  What, do you want me to come back with a clinton lie? 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Btw. He lied about a bj. 

Reagan lies about supplying arms to Iran. 

Do you think those lies are equal? The 

No, Clinton Lied under oath, something know as perjury. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So the oath thing has you concerned?

not the content or severity of the lie?

LOL.  Severity of the lie?  Please, tell me the lies that trump is accused of and how they rate, since that is who the original post targeted, until you deflected.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Severity of the lie?  Please, tell me the lies that trump is accused of and how they rate, since that is who the original post targeted, until you deflected.

It’s in the thread. You were too scared to click on anything that isn’t Breitbart or Alex  Jones. 

Reagan.  I did not sell weapons to Iran or negotiate with terrorists. 

Bush: Saddam has wmd’s we have to spend 1 trillion. 

Trump: you will all have health care at a fraction of the price. I did not pay off stormy Daniels + 1,000’s more 

Bill: I did not have sexual relations with that woman. 

Republicans :” They all lie.”

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Liberals not only defended Billy’s draft dodging they defended his history of sexual assaults. Suddenly they’re concerned  :lol:

Billy had one deferment and cuntservatives lost their shit, Cheney and Trump had 11 between them, not a fucking peep. Trump  has a history of the same, and admitted he peeked in on underage girls dressing rooms. Suddenly you're not concerned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s in the thread. You were too scared to click on anything that isn’t Breitbart or Alex  Jones. 

Reagan.  I did not sell weapons to Iran or negotiate with terrorists. 

Bush: Saddam has wmd’s we have to spend 1 trillion. 

Trump: you will all have health care at a fraction of the price. I did not pay off stormy Daniels + 1,000’s more 

Bill: I did not have sexual relations with that woman. 

Republicans :” They all lie.”

Plus 1000's more.  FFS give me a break.  Get off your high horse and start calling out the party you support.

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Billy had one deferment and cuntservatives lost their shit, Cheney and Trump had 11 between them, not a fucking peep. Trump  has a history of the same, and admitted he peeked in on underage girls dressing rooms. Suddenly you're not concerned.

Cheney is a war monger which makes his deferments even more galling.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Plus 1000's more.  FFS give me a break.  Get off your high horse and start calling out the party you support.

According to the link 10,000 more lies. But I would guess Trump repeats lies so it wouldn’t be fair to include his repeated lies. 

58 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

According to the link 10,000 more lies. But I would guess Trump repeats lies so it wouldn’t be fair to include his repeated lies. 

Keep believing that narrative.  When he gets re elected next year you can dry your tears with it.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Keep believing that narrative.  When he gets re elected next year you can dry your tears with it.

I'm sure you will happily vote for a draft dodging, serial liar who has been accused of sexual misconduct by 23 women even after he increased the debt dramatically during good economic times, while sucking up to Putin and Kim Jong.   Got to give him credit, Trump knows how to multitask

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure you will happily vote for a draft dodging, serial liar who has been accused of sexual misconduct by 23 women even after he increased the debt dramatically during good economic times, while sucking up to Putin and Kim Jong.   Got to give him credit, Trump knows how to multitask

Please.  Save your propaganda, because 90% of what you post is straight up bullshit.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Please.  Save your propaganda, because 90% of what you post is straight up bullshit.

90% is backed up by sites that have high reporting accuracy. 

I'm sorry if it doesn't correlate with the stuff Alex Jones has you believing .   That dumb fuck Zambo the clown can show you some charts that agree with your narrative. Clintons only putting 7% of their foundation money to good causes or Racer will agree with you that Obama was born in Kenya. 

But that's the straight up bullshit.  I can't imagine people being dumb enough to invest with a gullible fucktard like you. 

I'm sorry if it doesn't correlate with the stuff Alex Jones has you believing .   That dumb fuck Zambo the clown can show you some charts that agree with your narrative. Clintons only putting 7% of their foundation money to good causes or Racer will agree with you that Obama was born in Kenya. 

But that's the straight up bullshit.  I can't imagine people being dumb enough to invest with a gullible fucktard like you. 

Thanks for the good wishes.  I brought in about a million this month already.  All referrals.

They would have to be completely retarded to invest with a stupid fuck that attained negative equity in his primary residence at age 60 and had to sell the property for less than was owed. In 2012 in the midst of a massive recovery in the economy. He has the financial acumen of a five year old.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Look at you changing the topic with more false equivalency. 

Republicans supported Bill’s impeachment for lying about a bj. They faked outrage and claimed it was beneath the office of President. 

Then they voted for a pussy grabber with 23 accusations of sexual assault and made a joke about him admitting to grab them by the pussy. 

Now suddenly standing too close or rubbing a woman’s shoulders makes Joe Biden a bad choice for President.

Look at you ignoring the lefts history of defending Billy the rapist. 😂

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Look at you ignoring the lefts history of defending Billy the rapist. 😂

They probably said the same things you are saying about Trumps accusers. Only difference is it was 30 years ago and attitudes have changed. Dems tossed Al Franken for a comedy skit. Republican make a joke out of Trump grabbing pussy. 

But want to fry Biden for touching shoulders.  

Can you see the false equivalency?