Check your account email address ×

Rosanne Bar Was Fired

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump has paid out millions. He must be guilty too right?

Ya but, TRUMP

The question is, is Bill a sexual predator?

Did Hillary attempt to cover up Bill's actions?

Yes or no.

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump has paid out millions. He must be guilty too right?

Do you have a link or some kind of factual proof of him paying money to someone in a sexual assault case?

The MSM has flooded the news lately with the current bs.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you have a link or some kind of factual proof of him paying money to someone in a sexual assault case?

The MSM has flooded the news lately with the current bs.

Paying a settlement is not an admission of guilt.  Dump has done it multiple times.....remember the housing issue and keeping blacks out?  He paid.  Look it up. :bc: 

Why are you so defensive of everything Dump does......:read:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Paying a settlement is not an admission of guilt.  Dump has done it multiple times.....remember the housing issue and keeping blacks out?  He paid.  Look it up. :bc: 

Why are you so defensive of everything Dump does......:read:

I am not defending trump.  I am just sick of the lies that the DNC and MSM keeps pushing and guys like you and mc keep right on cut and pasting them like they are the truth.  The dishonesty is what I am sick of.  We have these 2 crooked fucks running because of all the dishonesty that is going on....THANKS for keeping it going.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I am not defending trump.  I am just sick of the lies that the DNC and MSM keeps pushing and guys like you and mc keep right on cut and pasting them like they are the truth.  The dishonesty is what I am sick of.  We have these 2 crooked fucks running because of all the dishonesty that is going on....THANKS for keeping it going.

You're defending Dump wholeheartedly Freeloader and it's :lmao: comical that you deny it :lol: 

Remember all his talk about words vs actions ....

And you're defending Dump all the way to the ballet box.......:thumb:. Who the fuck are you kidding :fool:

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, joesale said:

Ya but, TRUMP

The question is, is Bill a sexual predator?

Did Hillary attempt to cover up Bill's actions?

Yes or no.

MC????

Slope? You breezed right passed it to post your usual drivel.

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yiure defending Dump wholeheartedly Freeloader and it'/ :lmao: thatmyou deny it :lol: 

Rememebr all his talk about words vs actions ....

And you're defending Dump all the way to the ballet box.......:thumb:. Who the fuck are you kidding :fool:

Damn you really are a pathetic lying hack.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

One person who can't count on my vote is the DNC.  They got you gut hooked though.

Dump can count on your vote :lol: Faith, Patriotic, :lol::lol::lol: Thrice married draft dodger :lmao: 

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Do you think Bill had sex with Paula Jones?

Did you listen to the video? Because she didn't accuse him of sex. Unwanted touching and dropping his pants.

I let it play while I was working in the garage but unless there is more in the last half than the first, He tried to get head from a 23 year old in a sleazy and completely wrong way. Used his power when he should not have. However Donald is accused of the same thing with an underage girl and admits to causing the change rooms of underage girls. That is worse. Pedophile Trumps stalker. 

Last point is that Hillary is not accused of attempted rape or rape. So at any level, if you want to disqualify someone for sexual misdeeds, you have to disqualify Trump. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you listen to the video? Because she didn't accuse him of sex. Unwanted touching and dropping his pants.

I let it play while I was working in the garage but unless there is more in the last half than the first, He tried to get head from a 23 year old in a sleazy and completely wrong way. Used his power when he should not have. However Donald is accused of the same thing with an underage girl and admits to causing the change rooms of underage girls. That is worse. Pedophile Trumps stalker. 

Last point is that Hillary is not accused of attempted rape or rape. So at any level, if you want to disqualify someone for sexual misdeeds, you have to disqualify Trump. 

Excellent justification!  And did you just accuse somebody of being a Pedo?  That's illegal!  So, any arrests? Convictions?  :lol: Or, was he or is he under investigation?  No?  Ok.  But CNN says......................................

I got that from the "Hilliar Camp Book of Excuses".  Revision #9.  Boy are these things getting thick!  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Excellent justification!  And did you just accuse somebody of being a Pedo?  That's illegal!  So, any arrests? Convictions?  :lol: Or, was he or is he under investigation?  No?  Ok.  But CNN says......................................

I got that from the "Hilliar Camp Book of Excuses".  Revision #9.  Boy are these things getting thick!  :lmao:

It's before the courts dummy Dec. 16th for a child rape case.

But hey, you're all for that as long as he's a republican.

You could check out this link.

Maybe you can call them all liars or whores. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/12/all-of-donald-trump-s-accusers-a-timeline-of-every-alleged-grope-and-assault.html

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/12/all-of-donald-trump-s-accusers-a-timeline-of-every-alleged-grope-and-assault.html

Think about that link you just posted.  Someone just came up with a timeline to manipulate guys like you.  You have to be smart enough to see that.

Edited by racer254

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Holy fuck!  "The Daily Beast":lol::lol2:

No thanks, I'm good.  I'm just gonna go flip on CNN and lick the screen.

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Think about that link you just posted.  Someone just came up with a timeline to manipulate guys like you.  You have to be smart enough to see that.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck!  "The Daily Beast":lol::lol2:

No thanks, I'm good.  I'm just gonna go flip on CNN and lick the screen.

:lmao:

Better yet, listen to the video of Barr interviewing this person and tell me if she told the same story about Trump, that you'd believe her? 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Better yet, listen to the video of Barr interviewing this person and tell me if she told the same story about Trump, that you'd believe her? 

Sure I would.  I'm not Pro Trump.  See, that's where you moose knuckles are tying your eyebrows together incorrectly.

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sure I would.  I'm not Pro Trump.  See, that's where you moose knuckles are tying your eyebrows together incorrectly.

You're a Dumper and he will thank you for your vote.  Now STFU and own it :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider