Check your account email address ×

I hate how Hindus win all the spelling bees

14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Waste of time learning how to spell stupid words no one uses.

Meh...gives them something to do.  Have you seen the Jewish/Indian/Asian pamphlet of sports legends?  Very light reading.

E61F6F18-84F4-4860-9F9D-4E3A1E79BAE6.jpeg

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Doesn't it piss you guyz off that your kids are getting stomped by dot-coms in school? 

Those kids parents put a really high value on education. We should as well. I had both mine reading and doing math before they started kindergarten. My son was top 5 in his class out of like 400, and my daughter will be up there too (senior in the fall).

Most just park their kids in front of the tv or in the toy room. That’s just not going to do it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Those kids parents put a really high value on education. We should as well. I had both mine reading and doing math before they started kindergarten. My son was top 5 in his class out of like 400, and my daughter will be up there too (senior in the fall).

Most just park their kids in front of the tv or in the toy room. That’s just not going to do it.

Agreed.  

27 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Waste of time learning how to spell stupid words no one uses.

You should try simple words everyone uses you inbred fucking retard

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Only kid entered?🖕

1eee9bb72c77a91911db6774dac41a6ef8c2088f86d56f57d4e2ee374386e577.jpg

Suck another smegma-coated nigga dick, faggot.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Jews used to be the wealthiest, highest-educated ethnicity in America, now it's the HINDUS. 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Here in southern New England, EVERY convenience store is owned by Hindus. They will own this country in the years to come. 

You're just pissed cause they don't let you set up shop behind the dumpsters, like Sandy's does.

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Here in southern New England, EVERY convenience store is owned by Hindus. They will own this country in the years to come. 

My parents were immigrants. They will work circles around us Americans. Do you know what it takes to run a store like that? Who wants to work 16-18 hours a day right?

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Simpson's nailed that.:lol:

What Simpsons? Ya' mean like Bart Simpson? 

16 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You're just pissed cause they don't let you set up shop behind the dumpsters, like Sandy's does.

Oh, shut the fuck up, you old bastid faggot. 

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My parents were immigrants. They will work circles around us Americans. Do you know what it takes to run a store like that? Who wants to work 16-18 hours a day right?

A friend of mine owned a convenience store. It was a lot of work, but he made a bundle. Sold the place for 4.85 million, moved to Florida, bought a waterfront off Fort Myers, a 120 thou boat, a 278 thou motor home, and they travelled around the country for a few years. Now, they are adding a big addition to their house. 

He did sell the boat, didn't get enough use. 

Sold the big motorhome, bought a trailer and Ford truck to tow it. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

For the record your in southern NH not southern New England.