Check your account email address ×

ManOnManOral is Zoso

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh it was very forced no doubt. The tension between the two of them was so thick you could cut it with a chainsaw. 

Chris had lost a bunch of weight and was running marathons or something. Being obese was one of the things Huizy liked to tease him about. Don actually gave Chris a complement about getting on top of his health. The two posed for a picture had a little small talk and then pretty much kept their distance. Chris seemed to take it all in stride and had a good time. Don was slightly less enthused about Chris being there. 

It was a good time. Wonder what happened to LLS. He was a flaming lib but a good guy. He just stopped posting one day and never showed up again.  

rs-mn did the same thing. Just disappeared. 

I think Huizy and his FUKULLS license plate put him over the edge. :lmao:

Just now, snoughnut said:

I think Huizy and his FUKULLS license plate put him over the edge. :lmao:

No doubt Chris didnt like it but he laughed at it at Jamstock. He didnt seem too bothered by Don in person  

I know there are pictures of the two of them from Jamstock in a respectful hug or something. LOL  

I bet something happened to LLS  he just stopped posting one day and never came back.  

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: you old Faggot  :fuckyou:

We posted pics of ourselves, and our broads. Have you EVAH posted your pic and your broad's pic? NO!!!

I didn't think so. FAGGOT!!!!

Until you post your/her pic…………….SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! JUST, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

No doubt Chris didnt like it but he laughed at it at Jamstock. He didnt seem too bothered by Don in person  

I know there are pictures of the two of them from Jamstock in a respectful hug or something. LOL  

I bet something happened to LLS  he just stopped posting one day and never came back.  

He was pretty liberal but he always seemed like a good guy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He was a pretty far left but he always seemed intelligent in his posts.

Yes for sure. But like most of the far edge of either side he was wrong about a lot of stuff. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes for sure. But like most of the far edge of either side he was wrong about a lot of stuff. 

Right and I edited my post to say good guy....I removed intelligent. :lol:

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

We posted pics of ourselves, and our broads. Have you EVAH posted your pic and your broad's pic? NO!!!

I didn't think so. FAGGOT!!!!

Until you post your/her pic…………….SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! JUST, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

:fuckoff: you old Sodomite :finger3:

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So, you refuse to post your pics, like me and Kev did?????? 

See, when push comes to shove...……………..you're a gay faggot. Now, STFU!!!!  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you refuse to post your pics, like me and Kev did?????? 

See, when push comes to shove...……………..you're a gay faggot. Now, STFU!!!!  

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

57 years old!!! LMAO!! You're probably walking around in Depends Overnights!!!! LMMFAO!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

27 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You are way older you senile shitforbrains Sodomite :bigfinger:

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My new ride cost more than your house probably did. :lol:  

2CFBBA86-62E5-4085-98DB-F65B00176BCC.jpeg

I could have 4 of those for what this cost, more if you added in the 130k for the trailer:news:

IMG_20190608_202905622_HDR.jpg

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh it was very forced no doubt. The tension between the two of them was so thick you could cut it with a chainsaw. 

Chris had lost a bunch of weight and was running marathons or something. Being obese was one of the things Huizy liked to tease him about. Don actually gave Chris a complement about getting on top of his health. The two posed for a picture had a little small talk and then pretty much kept their distance. Chris seemed to take it all in stride and had a good time. Don was slightly less enthused about Chris being there. 

It was a good time. Wonder what happened to LLS. He was a flaming lib but a good guy. He just stopped posting one day and never showed up again.  

rs-mn did the same thing. Just disappeared. 

Well I think Don was less than enthused about Neal and I showing up in 2012 as well because at one point he muttered "fucking jackass" or something like that towards me thinking it wasn't loud enough for me to hear but I chalked it up to the fact that he was clearly pretty tipsy already. :lol: Water under the bridge now, I like Donny. :bc:

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well I think Don was less than enthused about Neal and I showing up in 2012 as well because at one point he muttered "fucking jackass" or something like that towards me thinking it wasn't loud enough for me to hear but I chalked it up to the fact that he was clearly pretty tipsy already. :lol: Water under the bridge now, I like Donny. :bc:

I can understand Kneel he is a jackass but the only problem I would figure Huizy had with you would be you are a better golfer  :dunno:

Just now, Momorider said:

I can understand Kneel he is a jackass but the only problem I would figure Huizy had with you would be you are a better golfer  :dunno:

Well at that time he was convinced I was a huge liberal. :lol:

He once called me “the biggest liberal on the site”. :lol:

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hahaha.  Yea I like Don too.  At JS 1 we got him absolutely plastered, like beyond drunk, playing bear pong.  It got to the point that his partner put every cup of bear on Dons side and he drank them.  Must have drank a 12 pack in 30 minutes on top of all the bad ass whisky he brought to share with the group.  When it was obvious he had enough we started feeding him water.  I think me, MTM and Ben helped him to his tent where he commenced to puking everywhere.  The next morning he was fired up ready to go.  Kicked everyones ass at golf.  IT was awesome no doubt.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Well at that time he was convinced I was a huge liberal. :lol:

He once called me “the biggest liberal on the site”. :lol:

Well, right behind Neal you are the sites biggest Libtard.  :bc: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well, right behind Neal you are the sites biggest Libtard.  :bc: 

I remember I told Don I wanted to disband the Dept of Ed and he was basically speechless. :lol: