Check your account email address ×

Required viewing for deniers

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So old fart. What are you going to say to your grand kids when they ask how much it would have cost you to tackle climate change at the turn of the century?

Tell those little fucking idiots to get out of his fucking face I hope.

”Together (with abundant abusive government taxes), we can tackle climate change!!!!”

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So old fart. What are you going to say to your grand kids when they ask how much it would have cost you to tackle climate change at the turn of the century?

Same thing my grandparents told us kids, Global Warming is fake news designed to separate folks from their hard earned cash.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Same thing my grandparents told us kids, Global Warming is fake news designed to separate folks from their hard earned cash.

Good thing those plucky oil billionaires exposed those evil scientists. 

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I'll tell mine about the gullible fucks who got lead around by the nose looking like abject fools.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'll tell mine about the gullible fucks who got lead around by the nose looking like abject fools.

Yup, 1.4 degrees warmer in a 100 year time frame, climate alarmists are a bunch of idiots for sure.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

How old is the Earth?

Is it closer to 10,000 years or 4.5 billion?

Neal

That's not settled science. It constantly moves.

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

If you have no idea on this matter, you probably should check yourself calling others idiots, because you clearly are one.

Neal

Do some research Neal, in 1770 they claimed it was 70,000 years old, in 1905 claimed it was 2 billion, in 1969 3.5. billion, now 4.6 billion, it's getting older by 40 years per minute. Yes Alarmists are idiots.

Edited by XCR1250

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

That's not settled science. It constantly moves.

Yup, people like Neal are unable to think or research by themselves, instead they'll believe whatever they want to believe without ever checking facts. 1.4 degrees in the last 100 years, give me a break, it's been warmer and colder dozens of times before over similar time frames..

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Yup, people like Neal are unable to think or research by themselves, instead they'll believe whatever they want to believe without ever checking facts. 1.4 degrees in the last 100 years, give me a break, it's been warmer and colder dozens of times before over similar time frames..

We really need to focus on cutting pollution, it’s the right thing to do. Just cut out the chicken little BS and you’ll get most on board with that.

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Deniers are funny. 

“It’s not warming and if it is it’s because of the Sun or volcanoes or it’s always been warming. It’s definitely not caused by human activity. “

16 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Do some research Neal, in 1770 they claimed it was 70,000 years old, in 1905 claimed it was 2 billion, in 1969 3.5. billion, now 4.6 billion, it's getting older by 40 years per minute. Yes Alarmists are idiots.

Can you answer the question?  Closer to 10,000 or 4,500,000,000?

And so are you if you.

Neal

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Facts is NO ONE knows for sure.

of course we know for sure. Obviously the earth is far closer to 4,500,000,000 years old than it is to 10,000 years old. Please do not tell me you are a creationist that thinks the world is 10k old.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Facts is NO ONE knows for sure.

On the scale of unknown to certainty we can put things more wrong (or more right) than others.  You keep trying to use an absolute certainty as an excuse.  Stop dodging.

Is the earth closer to 10,000 years old or 4,500,000,000 years old?

Neal

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

of course we know for sure. Obviously the earth is far closer to 4,500,000,000 years old than it is to 10,000 years old. Please do not tell me you are a creationist that thinks the world is 10k old.

I never stated how old it is..Earths age BTW has zero to do with the warming question the OP started..

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

On the scale of unknown to certainty we can put things more wrong (or more right) than others.  You keep trying to use an absolute certainty as an excuse.  Stop dodging.

Is the earth closer to 10,000 years old or 4,500,000,000 years old?

Neal

You tell me, I don't know.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I never stated how old it is..Earths age BTW has zero to do with the warming question the OP started..

You stated that we do not know if it is closer in age to the two numbers quated. To not know would mean it could be no older that 20000 years old. now tell me, do you think the world is definately younger than that number. if you do, you are insane. 

I have to finish some brakes jobs now I'm doing for others, but I'll ask Neal, is 1.4 degrees warmer over a 100 years a reason for Alarm seeing it's been much warmer in the past over similar time frames??