Check your account email address ×

Emotional support dog mauls man on Delta flight.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sorry but only dogs for the blind should be allowed on planes.   Emotional support dogs or dogs that sniff blood sugar levels should not qualify.  

• Thanks 1

Speaking of Peacocks.   Driving home from a grad party in rural Iowa last Saturday I came across this.   My son and I looked at each other and were like "WTF!"

20190525_201111_resized.jpg

20190525_201128_resized.jpg

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

They are fairly common farm birds...

Neal

Not around me.  :bc:

Dog gets to me, I jab both my thumbs into his eyes and try to pull them out. 

I love dogs, but I dont tolerate that bullshit.

12 bites in 30 years, 1 dead dog, and 1 1 eyed dog.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Hahaha.  I bet dogs are hesitant to fuck with you.  

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

My UPS guy carries beggin’ Strips with him. I saw them up on his dash years ago and just had to ask.....I thought he may have been snacking.   :lol:

I think my Fed Ex guy Carrie some small milk bone things.  He must prefer dog bites.  Cheap ass.

Last Saturday I flew from Vegas to Seattle on Delta.  At the gate a guy and his wife show up with a pretty big dog in a body harness and leash.  It looked like a Boxer but it had the face/head of a Pit Bull.  It was about 80lbs and male.  Very intimidating looking dog.    My wife and I were like, "wowza, where is that thing going to sit?  Hopefully not next to us and the grandkids"  Anyway, we boarded near the end and it turns out the guy had purchased a seat for his dog but made him sit on the floor.  The dog was very well behaved and didn't cause even the slightest amount of trouble.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My UPS guy carries beggin’ Strips with him. I saw them up on his dash years ago and just had to ask.....I thought he may have been snacking.   :lol:

I think my Fed Ex guy Carrie some small milk bone things.  He must prefer dog bites.  Cheap ass.

That's great till you run out.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

You need a bigger bag of Beggin Strips along with some real bacon mixed in.  

Nope. Never done the treat thing. It fucks over those who dont have them.

It's why I hate the mailman.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

That's great till you run out.

Don’t run out.  Lol

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my dog loves the ups guy,  he was upset the other day when he was in someone elses truck and had no treats for him.  

My dogs are rarely loose and when they are, I’m in the driveway with them.  Both drivers know they are fine now.  Although my big maly scared the shit out of the fed ex guy.  The first time he wouldn’t get out of the truck.  He just laughed at me when I gave the standard line, “He’s harmless.”

:lol:

When I was a kid I had a paper route and one of the houses had an Akita or some black hairy ass dog that used to terrorize me. Hated that mother fucker. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wont work with my dog  :lol: Maybe pepper spray or keep your distance

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t run out.  Lol

My dogs are rarely loose and when they are, I’m in the driveway with them.  Both drivers know they are fine now.  Although my big maly scared the shit out of the fed ex guy.  The first time he wouldn’t get out of the truck.  He just laughed at me when I gave the standard line, “He’s harmless.”

:lol:

mines on the invisible fence and sits right at the end of the driveway whenever he is out there.  they made quick friends but my dogs far from scary looking.  

marshall.jpg

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

mines on the invisible fence and sits right at the end of the driveway whenever he is out there.  they made quick friends but my dogs far from scary looking.  

marshall.jpg

Yeah, my maly just looked tough but, I’m not gonna lie, when we first rescued him, I got down on the ground to call him over to “make nice”. I got a bit nervous when he started moving my direction. :lol:

It’s my little female husky that is the one to watch.  She’s kind of a cunt.   :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, my maly just looked tough but, I’m not gonna lie, when we first rescued him, I got down on the ground to call him over to “make nice”. I got a bit nervous when he started moving my direction. :lol:

It’s my little female husky that is the one to watch.  She’s kind of a cunt.   :lmao:

Maly?  Is that like a German Shepard or something? 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

When I was a kid I had a paper route and one of the houses had an Akita or some black hairy ass dog that used to terrorize me. Hated that mother fucker. :lol:

my neighbor had a few boxers when I was a kid that were evil(so was he for that matter). after getting my leg grabbed playing in my back yard we resorted to taking pot shots at them with the BB gun whenever they got loose :lol: 

my current golden I can't trust anymore... he's getting really cagey with strangers. always been shy but now he's getting to the point he's aggressive. spent lots of time trying to keep him social with people so I don't have to worry about it. Now just working in a public place I have to tell people to stay away because until you get within ten feet he looks like he wants to be your best buddy.

20180526_105139.jpg

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

my dog loves the ups guy,  he was upset the other day when he was in someone elses truck and had no treats for him.  

See?