Check your account email address ×

Trump declares war on establishment Republicans

so u are saying they worked hard for what they had and did not expect any one to give them a hand out . did not wont any one telling them what they could do or not do on there land. did not need permission to buy a fire arm or think it was ok to sell your country's uranium to the USSR or send B52 bombers  to Libya .like that    

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Just look how far we have come since I was born, that did not exist in your lifetime.

No, instead we've sank into the inverted totalitarianism of neoliberal economics and trade policy. 

Congratulations on ushering in the new oppressive force for the next century. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not sure why the R'/ are whining......maybe they don't actually like their own policies? :news:

IMG_2892.JPG

Then why do you care so deeply about who the President is?  Again...do you read what you post before you post it?  Or do you just not comprehend what you read?  I think its' the latter.

"intellectually elite".

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not sure why the R'/ are whining......maybe they don't actually like their own policies? :news:

IMG_2892.JPG

true and for 2 yr the dems had full control and spent more than all other presidents combined . after the reps got in nothing was passed so pebo just decided what was law and did it to keep the spending and rolling

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Then why do you care so deeply about who the President is?  Again...do you read what you post before you post it?  Or do you just not comprehend what you read?  I think its' the latter.

"intellectually elite".

I care about all elections :bc: 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

IMG_2892.JPG

Glad for you to post who is responsible for 5% unemployment  , record stock market, lower deficiet as % of gdp.  Things were a mess when the repubs took control in 2010 and look how far we have come in 6 years!!!

is that what your meme means????

Just now, SnowRider said:

I care about all elections :bc: 

I'm sure you do.  It's really all you have.  Hey, we all need to feel like we are a part of something.  For you, it's hitching your little red wagon to a politician and following them around like they are rock stars.  Your blatant insecurity here is so clear it almost triggers gag-like reflexes.  You want SOOOO bad to be somebody.  To be validated by somebody. To be like somebody else but in reality, you are who you are.  So you cling to a political identity out of hope.  Out of some last ditch pathetic way to feel like you are making a difference.  Pathetic.

See, although you cannot see it, you are part of the problem.  You are part of the problem that divides this country.  You are a part that instills hate and anger with people. You are a cancer to any nation.  Period.

Here, your just a fuck-stick kicking rock...so roll on "Rocky"! :lol2:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm sure you do.  It's really all you have.  Hey, we all need to feel like we are a part of something.  For you, it's hitching your little red wagon to a politician and following them around like they are rock stars.  Your blatant insecurity here is so clear it almost triggers gag-like reflexes.  You want SOOOO bad to be somebody.  To be validated by somebody. To be like somebody else but in reality, you are who you are.  So you cling to a political identity out of hope.  Out of some last ditch pathetic way to feel like you are making a difference.  Pathetic.

See, although you cannot see it, you are part of the problem.  You are part of the problem that divides this country.  You are a part that instills hate and anger with people. You are a cancer to any nation.  Period.

He really gets to you...lmfao

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have a great life and social network.  Thanks for your concern and SBYL :lol: 

:lmao: 

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, instead we've sank into the inverted totalitarianism of neoliberal economics and trade policy. 

Congratulations on ushering in the new oppressive force for the next century. 

There's a reason people fight tooth and nail to live in this country, and it's because it gives everyone the opportunity to be whatever they aspire to be, I have zero love for politicians but you know even seedy folks have a right to earn a living here, it's the USA baby :usflag:

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Bullshit, this is nothing more to you than a fucking football game.

I care and have convictions.  You're simply butthurt and have trouble accepting, viewing, and dealing with reality. 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There's a reason people fight tooth and nail to live in this country, and it's because it gives everyone the opportunity to be whatever they aspire to be, I have zero love for politicians but you know even seedy folks have a right to earn a living here, it's the USA baby :usflag:

The fuck it does. People are fighting tooth and nail to get here because they figure we won't bomb our own country like we bombed theirs.

13892291_1330472463633878_3115674204919777362_n.jpg

Edited by motonoggin

32 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just look how far we have come since I was born, that did not exist in your lifetime.

You know, when I was younger, I remember almost everywhere and anywhere I went there were American flags hanging.  From houses, from poles, from office buildings and businesses.  Now, I'm not sure if the post office has one up anymore.  And I can remember these things when i was still riding a bike (bicycle).  

I believe we've been swindled out of an identity we've barely had a chance to get.  I think we've lost something to feel proud about...even if for only so many reasons.  Now, I've done fairly well so far in my time here, so, I cannot complain too much...in fact, really not at all.  But I think we are heading in the wrong direction.  I think we are heading toward nothing but a welfare state.  A nation that consumes and services those things that helps consumption.  Our pride in what we once were is now "shown" by people who view our nation as evil and corrupt....and ironically, stand behind those people representing that much in elected office.

So, not sure I see what you see.  If this horrid election process doesn't help some see where we are, the only thing left is bloodshed.  And I hope we get smart before that.

Edited by Zambroski

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I care and have convictions.  You're simply butthurt and have trouble accepting, viewing, and dealing with reality. 

No you don't. You're voting for a goddamned neoconservative Republican you asshat. 

Simply because you think she'll win. 

It's fucking pathetic.

Just now, motonoggin said:

No you don't. You're voting for a goddamned neoconservative Republican you asshat. 

Simply because you think she'll win. 

It's fucking pathetic.

I've supported her since 2008 :thumb:. And now Bernie does also :news:

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He really gets to you...lmfao

Nope, just another fool that ran his mouth too many times to the wrong person.  And now there's a price coming.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I have a great life and social network.  Thanks for your concern and SBYL :lol: 

:lmao: 

You are a weak and pathetic loser.  A loser who stands only behind his convictions in a "safe place".  A coward among us that needs to be snuffed out.  That's the extent of my concern...and yours.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nope, just another fool that ran his mouth too many times to the wrong person.  And now there's a price coming.

You are a weak and pathetic loser.  A loser who stands only behind his convictions in a "safe place".  A coward among us that needs to be snuffed out.  That's the extent of my concern...and yours.

Are you the self anointed FSCE 'enforcer'... :lol: 

You're a fucking joke Z and I pull your strings at will.....the sign of a real mental midget.  :thumb:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know, when I was younger, I remember almost everywhere and anywhere I went there were American flags hanging.  From houses, from poles, from office buildings and businesses.  Now, I'm not sure if the post office has one up anymore.  And I can remember these things when i was still riding a bike (bicycle).  

I believe we've been swindled out of an identity we've barely had a chance to get.  I think we've lost something to feel proud about...even if for only so many reasons.  Now, I've done fairly so far in my time here, so, I cannot complain too much...in fact, really not at all.  But I think we are heading in the wrong direction.  I think we are heading toward nothing but a welfare state.  A nation that consumes and services those things that helps consumption.  Our pride in what we once were is now "shown" by people who view our nation as evil and corrupt....and ironically, stand behind those people representing that much in elected office.

So, not sure I see what you see.  If this horrid election process doesn't help some see where we are, the only thing left is bloodshed.  And I hope we get smart before that.

Come visit Chicago and most buildings downtown have flags flying, as do the suburban towns.

Looking north from Wacker Dr. up over the Michigan Avenue bridge.

Chicago%20-%20Driving%20Over%20Michigan%

Looking down the LaSalle St. canyon at the CBOT.

chicago-board-of-trade-building-lasalle-

looking-down-la-salle-street-at-the-chic

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Kind of sure your answers prove that he gets to you. But kudos for cutting your answers down to 1/4 of the usual rant. I'm not sure if you noticed but none of your rants impress anyone. Well, maybe Momo. Not really high praise.

• Like 1