Check your account email address ×

Stop saying deny science it’s really fucking annoying

• Platinum Contributing Member

There is a small part of the MMCC movement that I love.   Those people who actually do start to burn less gas/oil so it holds down the price for those of us who do not agree and will ride vehicles with ICE's as much as humanly possible.  :usflag:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There is a small part of the MMCC movement that I love.   Those people who actually do start to burn less gas/oil so it holds down the price for those of us who do not agree and will ride vehicles with ICE's as much as humanly possible.  :usflag:  

Bring on the C02 were actually saving the planet long term 

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

This is the question no one will answer.

That’s really the big debate on all of this shit.  How much are we really causing and how much can we really prevent?

Twats have turned the name calling into “Science deniers” and “Climate Change Deniers” to avoid this question....and keep themselves feeling intellectually and morally elite.

Fail though.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

This is the question no one will answer.

I've asked Kevvy Boom Boom numerous times to tell me in his own words what his thoughts are but he continues to just spew funded scientists say this and computer models show that nonsense. :snack:

sheeep.jpg

12 minutes ago, irv said:

I've asked Kevvy Boom Boom numerous times to tell me in his own words what his thoughts are but he continues to just spew funded scientists say this and computer models show that nonsense. :snack:

sheeep.jpg

You can’t even read the links you provide. 

You provided a link claiming it proved that scientific consensus was calling for an ice age 20 years ago and it proved the opposite. 

Dumbfucks like dumpy and Momo still believe it. 

It would be embarrassing for them but I’m sure they surround themselves with idiots. So no one will notice. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You can’t even read the links you provide. 

You provided a link claiming it proved that scientific consensus was calling for an ice age 20 years ago and it proved the opposite. 

Dumbfucks like dumpy and Momo still believe it. 

It would be embarrassing for them but I’m sure they surround themselves with idiots. So no one will notice. 

:lol:Says the guy who was incapable of reading a bolded CBC news headline that was right in front of him. O.o

So, Kevvy, have you been able to come up with some thoughts on your own yet? Like I have stated to you numerous times before, I really want to come over to your side but I still can't find anything that is indisputable to convince me enough, but I am hoping you can. Can you help a brother out? I'd really appreciate it. :bc:

1 minute ago, irv said:

:lol:Says the guy who was incapable of reading a bolded CBC news headline that was right in front of him. O.o

So, Kevvy, have you been able to come up with some thoughts on your own yet? Like I have stated to you numerous times before, I really want to come over to your side but I still can't find anything that is indisputable to convince me enough, but I am hoping you can. Can you help a brother out? I'd really appreciate it. :bc:

You don’t understand how quotation marks work. :lol:

How am I supposed to believe you can read a scientific article?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You don’t understand how quotation marks work. :lol:

How am I supposed to believe you can read a scientific article?

Please explain it to me then you Billy hunt. And no, you're right, I can't read a scientific article but speaking of reading comprehension skills, I've asked for something in your own words, not some article written by some funded nitwitted scientist. :news:

15 minutes ago, irv said:

Please explain it to me then you Billy hunt. And no, you're right, I can't read a scientific article but speaking of reading comprehension skills, I've asked for something in your own words, not some article written by some funded nitwitted scientist. :news:

He literally knows nothing about it other than the 97% stat he loves 

1 hour ago, irv said:

Alright let’s play the in your own words game.  

What did you think climate Barbie said about the icebergs. 

I think boomboom does what climate Barbie tells him to do. Keep shrieking the same empty talking points louder and louder and hope someone believes it 

1 minute ago, DUMPY said:

I think boomboom does what climate Barbie tells him to do. Keep shrieking the same empty talking points louder and louder and hope someone believes it 

Well, you’ll all get to see in a few months.  Don’t think there aren’t enough people listening to the lies and bullshit.  We did that very thing.  I mean, no fucking way...lol!   Obama re-elected.

Don’t be another statistic.

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

No.  Just a little inexperienced.  

What exactly does this question have to do with experience relative to anyone else here? Are you a climatologist more than I am? 

I’ll bite on your question though. How much is caused by humans? That’s not known. What is known is simple. It’s controllable. While I’ll fully agree that the measure of man’s impact is not known with complete certainty, it is a variable that is controllable. With that, it allows us to understand climate manipulation via that independent variable. That’s the end game, or should be, right? Be able to control fluctuations to maximize our ability to thrive. Ignoring it or claiming it doesn’t exist won’t help. Why not accept a few key things:

Man has an impact. Nature has an impact. Some variation in temp can be controlled. Some variation can’t. 

Ok, we accept that. Now what? We focus research at moderating temps (up and down) and reducing fluctuations. Longer growing seasons where needed, colder temps where required for ice creation, water and food supply intact for a growing human population. Seems pretty reasonable to me. But instead, you would rather have us pretend like it is all “fake news”? Ok....

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What exactly does this question have to do with experience relative to anyone else here? Are you a climatologist more than I am? 

I’ll bite on your question though. How much is caused by humans? That’s not known. What is known is simple. It’s controllable. While I’ll fully agree that the measure of man’s impact is not known with complete certainty, it is a variable that is controllable. With that, it allows us to understand climate manipulation via that independent variable. That’s the end game, or should be, right? Be able to control fluctuations to maximize our ability to thrive. Ignoring it or claiming it doesn’t exist won’t help. Why not accept a few key things:

Man has an impact. Nature has an impact. Some variation in temp can be controlled. Some variation can’t. 

Ok, we accept that. Now what? We focus research at moderating temps (up and down) and reducing fluctuations. Longer growing seasons where needed, colder temps where required for ice creation, water and food supply intact for a growing human population. Seems pretty reasonable to me. But instead, you would rather have us pretend like it is all “fake news”? Ok....

Maybe he just served overseas after you.  :lol: :lmao: :lol2:  Faggot!

Awww...just busting your stones you fucking leg.  The rest of your post is good and I think it makes sense.  I think most feel that way also.  It’s just a matter of how the left is going about this whole thing.  

I usually stay out of the climate threads because, I feel we should do all we can to not be more of a fucking shit stain on this earth than we already are but, some of these plans are foolish money grabs by governments.  Period.  And because there has been so much integrity within the scientific and environmental community sacrificed to push their liberal agenda well, pushback was inevitable.

”The science is settled”.  This is the statement in time where enough was enough.

50 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You can control c02 a little. But that’s not necessarily going control the earths temperature. 

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe he just served overseas after you.  :lol: :lmao: :lol2:  Faggot!

Awww...just busting your stones you fucking leg.  The rest of your post is good and I think it makes sense.  I think most feel that way also.  It’s just a matter of how the left is going about this whole thing.  

I usually stay out of the climate threads because, I feel we should do all we can to not be more of a fucking shit stain on this earth than we already are but, some of these plans are foolish money grabs by governments.  Period.  And because there has been so much integrity within the scientific and environmental community sacrificed to push their liberal agenda well, pushback was inevitable.

”The science is settled”.  This is the statement in time where enough was enough.

Delusional cunt says what? 

6 hours ago, DUMPY said:

You figured out how to read quotation marks yet? :lol: