Check your account email address ×

1 Billion per year spent on climate change denial.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Wonder how much is spent trying to prove climate change?? Prolly a lot less, since it's so obvious..:pc:

So then, you believe that the Earth is in a constant state of climate change?

Well, this thread wasn’t for you then!!!  Just for people that don’t believe in math.

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So then, you believe that the Earth is in a constant state of climate change?

Well, this thread wasn’t for you then!!!  Just for people that don’t believe in math.

Still feeling the burn from the weekend?

Poor stupid Zambo.  

Not sure why you are so mad a me. I can’t click on a post without seeing you getting pummelled by someone. 

You can’t win on any topic. How the fuck did you manage to be so stupid?

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Still feeling the burn from the weekend?

Poor stupid Zambo.  

Not sure why you are so mad a me. I can’t click on a post without seeing you getting pummelled by someone. 

You can’t win on any topic. How the fuck did you manage to be so stupid?

Fuck you!  I’m a color denier!!!!!!

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/meet-the-money-behind-the-climate-denial-movement-180948204/

There’s definitely money in denying science. 

Irv and Dumpy, do you two get any of that money or are you just their marks?

probably pales in comparison to what has been fleeced for the climate change alarmist...…"carbon credits":lol:

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

probably pales in comparison to what has been fleeced for the climate change alarmist...…"carbon credits":lol:

Probably? Compelling argument. :lol:Do you have a link to a study?  Perhaps a meme?

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Well isn’t that special. 

rating-mostly-false.png
Mostly False
About this rating 

What's True

A petition that has been in circulation since 1998 claims to bear the name of more than 30,000 signatures from scientists who reject the concept of anthropogenic global warming.

What's False

The petition was created by individuals and groups with political motivations, was distributed using misleading tactics, is presented with almost no accountability regarding the authenticity of its signatures, and asks only that you have received an undergraduate degree in any science to sign.

Ha, Ha, there is no credibility in what you posted...

MMGW is a money making scheme designed to trick fools like you who BTW do zero to make any changes to stop your so-called GW claims which have happened since the beginning of time and will continue forever...GW idiots..

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fucking idiot in the OP didn't even get the fiat from on high it is no longer climate change.

It is CLIMATE CRISIS!!!!

I like how the alarmism just gets more and more outrageous because people don’t give a fuck. If they told the truth that it’s most likely we will warm another 1*C in the next 100 years and 2 at most then nobody cares. So now instead you have retards screaming that we’re going warm 8* in the next 50 years just to get peoples attention and willing to open up their wallets. Bullshit like we’re going to destroy the planet within 10 years. Yeah ok, 20 ppm of c02 in the atmosphere is going to kill us all even though our atmospheric c02 is still very low. 

weve only warmed about .7-.9* in the last 120 years in a period where we should be warming.

guess what everything is fine. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Ha, Ha, there is no credibility in what you posted...

MMGW is a money making scheme designed to trick fools like you who BTW do zero to make any changes to stop your so-called GW claims which have happened since the beginning of time and will continue forever...GW idiots..

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Fucking idiot in the OP didn't even get the fiat from on high it is no longer climate change.

It is CLIMATE CRISIS!!!!

4 hours ago, DUMPY said:

I like how the alarmism just gets more and more outrageous because people don’t give a fuck. If they told the truth that it’s most likely we will warm another 1*C in the next 100 years and 2 at most then nobody cares. So now instead you have retards screaming that we’re going warm 8* in the next 50 years just to get peoples attention and willing to open up their wallets. Bullshit like we’re going to destroy the planet within 10 years. Yeah ok, 20 ppm of c02 in the atmosphere is going to kill us all even though our atmospheric c02 is still very low. 

weve only warmed about .7-.9* in the last 120 years in a period where we should be warming.

guess what everything is fine. 

Dumbfucks spreading opinion like facts. 

I’m sorry the truth scares you. 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dumbfucks spreading opinion like facts. 

I’m sorry the truth scares you. 

Truth like the earth is cooling?

5 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Truth like the earth is cooling?

It’s nice to know that the people paying  1 billion per year to convince the sheep are getting their money’s worth. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s nice to know that the people paying  1 billion per year to convince the sheep are getting their money’s worth. 

Are you saying the earth isn’t cooling? Do you not believe in science?

32 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Heard on the radio today. 

Below average temps this summer with average precipitation. 

Interesting

For the whole world?  Or just you little slice immediate area?  Why do you believe the scientists who predict the weather but not the majority of climate scientists?

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

For the whole world?  Or just you little slice immediate area?  Why do you believe the scientists who predict the weather but not the majority of climate scientists?

“ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!  ANSWER ME!  RESPECT ME!!!!”