Check your account email address ×

Mob of Somali Teens ATTACK Passengers on Train With Hammers In Omar’s District

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Ok clown boy.

Where was Snopes proven to be left wing propaganda?

I'm still waiting for them to fact check the fat pig bitch from Georgia that says she is the governor..... :lol:

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah you're a real badass chickenhawk...sat your ignorant ass on the sidelines instead of signing up to kill Mooslims when you had the chance. 

Puts camo on to go hunting. With an orange vest. :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I'm still waiting for them to fact check the fat pig bitch from Georgia that says she is the governor..... :lol:

Fucktard fordy can’t find the site that debunked snopes. What about you dumbass? Where is the proof that snopes is a left wing conspiracy site? Hell, I used the site that you right wing knobs use? Media bias fact check. 

I guess it’s only a good site when it aligns with your beliefs. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fucktard fordy can’t find the site that debunked snopes. What about you dumbass? Where is the proof that snopes is a left wing conspiracy site? Hell, I used the site that you right wing knobs use? Media bias fact check. 

You tell us , spaz case

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You tell us , spaz case

I already used the right wing go to site. That dumb fuck fordy can’t remember where snopes was debunked, he just is sure it was a reliable site. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

Puts camo on to go hunting. With an orange vest. :lol:

Have to by law dummy...I take off the orange when I get to my blind...duh.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that what you were told at DUh underground?

11 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Bad move bringing all those heathens into Mlps. S & N had some bad areas w the blacks before - but Somalis are a whole other level.

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I already used the right wing go to site. That dumb fuck fordy can’t remember where snopes was debunked, he just is sure it was a reliable site. 

Well it was just proven wrong again you fuckin dummy. Audio clip above proves there was an incident.

35 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Bad move bringing all those heathens into Mlps. S & N had some bad areas w the blacks before - but Somalis are a whole other level.

Well it was just proven wrong again you fuckin dummy. Audio clip above proves there was an incident.

You are the one that claimed the snopes site was debunked. Then couldn’t back it up. 

I just used the site that right wing people on here use to measure a news sources reliability and snopes got great reviews. 

You post memes from far right hate propaganda sites and are dumb enough to believe them. 

To quote Ben.   “Kill yourself “

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are the one that claimed the snopes site was debunked. Then couldn’t back it up. 

I just used the site that right wing people on here use to measure a news sources reliability and snopes got great reviews. 

You post memes from far right hate propaganda sites and are dumb enough to believe them. 

To quote Ben.   “Kill yourself “

It got debunked in this thread alone idiot. Snopes said Somalis weren't chasing people w hammers - police scanner audio clip in this thread proves it was true. 

Now fuck off you Barbie hands faggot...

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

It got debunked in this thread alone idiot. Snopes said Somalis weren't chasing people w hammers - police scanner audio clip in this thread proves it was true. 

Now fuck off you Barbie hands faggot...

I wouldn’t be too hard on the dispatcher in this case.  The dispatcher in the Smollett case relayed information later found to be inaccurate also.  They do the best they can and have tough jobs often dealing with hysterical people.  

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

I wouldn’t be too hard on the dispatcher in this case.  The dispatcher in the Smollett case relayed information later found to be inaccurate also.  They do the best they can and have tough jobs often dealing with hysterical people.  

I am just saying the story is not fake like some of these assclowns are saying. Dispatcher was fine.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Lol...wtf is a “bleat”?  :lmao:

It’s what Shelly the Wet Brain does after a bender of cheap gin and swisher sweets. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s what Shelly the Wet Brain does after a bender of cheap gin and swisher sweets. 

Swisher sweets?  He dipping into MC’s high and fancy humidor again?