Check your account email address ×

So bad when the false bigot/racist narrative doesn't play out for you.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Best part is this segment is hard to find online.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Trump didn't become a racist until he became the Republican front runner. That is no coincidence.

Thousands of Muslims were celebrating in the streets of New York following 9/11. Donny said so. 

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Thousands of Muslims were celebrating in the streets of New York following 9/11. Donny said so. 

:news:  

nothing wrong with not liking muslims,  he was a hero to blacks prior to running for office and that is not deniable.  

Edited by Angry ginger

YYYeah     if donald had not exaggerated (again) and had to ad that "Thousands" were celebrating,,  more might have seen that there WERE people in the street cheering and celebrating. of course those video clips have vanished.

Just now, old indy said:

YYYeah     if donald had not exaggerated (again) and had to ad that "Thousands" were celebrating,,  more might have seen that there WERE people in the street cheering and celebrating. of course those video clips have vanished.

Yup.  The "thousands" was a stretch...at least all in one place on camera.

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There were ten's of thousands cheering all over the world.  I wouldn't be surprised if you were.  

https://www.nj.com/news/2015/12/exclusive_jersey_city_cop_residents_say_some_musli.html

Edited by Highmark

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I thought those were mossad guys disguised as Muslims. :dunno:

32 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That doesn't mean he hates Muslims 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:news:  

nothing wrong with not liking muslims,  he was a hero to blacks prior to running for office and that is not deniable.  

Do you have a link? Not saying that it didn’t happen. Just curious how a guy that builds golf courses and high dollar apartment and office complexes became a favorite of the black community. And I’m not talking about rev Jackson or sharpton. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Do you have a link? Not saying that it didn’t happen. Just curious how a guy that builds golf courses and high dollar apartment and office complexes became a favorite of the black community. And I’m not talking about rev Jackson or sharpton. 

they are the spokesmen for the black community.  

Trump was friendly to blacks, until after Trayvon and Michael Brown, started the black attacks on white cops/citizens. 

This is a fukken horror-show. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

So you have nothing showing the actual black community cheering Donny. 

i don't need to have anything, the guys a POS but no one ever really said anything about him being a racist until he ran for president.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i don't need to have anything, the guys a POS but no one ever really said anything about him being a racist until he ran for president.  

Until a person enters politics a lot personal issues aren’t noted. There are some past video of trump where he’s extremely thoughtful and contemplative about societal matters. These vids go back 15-25 years. It’s like listening to a different person.  

Just now, spin_dry said:

Until a person enters politics a lot personal issues aren’t noted. There are some past video of trump where he’s extremely thoughtful and contemplative about societal matters. These vids go back 15-25 years. It’s like listening to a different person.  

:lol: 

You mean until they are pointed out to you and 'splained up good and proper to fit your fragile emotions?  Yeah.

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

You mean until they are pointed out to you and 'splained up good and proper to fit your fragile emotions?  Yeah.

I’d have to say that you and snake have the most fragile egos here on CE 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’d have to say that you and snake have the most fragile egos here on CE 

That's why you were so good at keeping victims, "victims".  Your mind can create solutions for problems that aren't there.  

Ahhh.....our libtarded "mental health" industry.  :lol: 

Related image

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's why you were so good at keeping victims, "victims".  Your mind can create solutions for problems that aren't there.  

Ahhh.....our libtarded "mental health" industry.  :lol: 

Related image

No two people work as hard at defending their plastic crowns as you two. Carry on. 

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

No two people work as hard at defending their plastic crowns as you two. Carry on. 

You think I am working hard?  Really?  :lol: 

BTW...my crown is made of hardened stainless steel and UNOBTANIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1