Check your account email address ×

Ford cuts 10% of global salaried workforce

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Looks like a couple tards here have come to realize that about themselves and went on hiatus. I'm wondering when Barbie hands follow?

He makes me laugh the hardest.  Him and “his brother”.  :lol:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It'll only be half a change for you, so you may get a discount. 

My shit would grow back!!!  No doubt about it!  Did your balls ever drop?  Do you kayak side saddled?  :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, fat Dave is gone.  Why don't you join him. 

You're the follower. DerpRider and SlingDerp have left....maybe you didn't get the memo :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You're the follower. DerpRider and SlingDerp have left....maybe you didn't get the memo :lol: 

Skidooski calling anyone a follower.  Holy fuck! That's Zambo the clown level lack of self awareness.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Truth stings sometimes eh. Maybe PM them and find out where they hang out now and run along

I'm sorry but I had to let you know that you had the self awareness of Zambo for that statement. 

I'm not saying always. You don't follow him that closely.  Only when you are here. 

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Rev is obsessed with members here he wants to be like.  Sorry, some of us are born for greatness.  Others for dorkness.

:lol:

He's implying that I follow you around then comments on MY self awareness. How wrong can one person be? lets see what else he comes up with  :lol: 

Throw more bullshit at that wall Barbie hands and see if you can get anything to stick

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

American vehicles suck. This thread is proof 

well prob with that stament is the 2 vans we are talking about 1 is made in your promise land Mexico and the other in Italy. so there is that 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

He's implying that I follow you around then comments on MY self awareness. How wrong can one person be? lets see what else he comes up with  :lol: 

Throw more bullshit at that wall Barbie hands and see if you can get anything to stick

He’s mentioned me in about half his threads over the last few days....but others follow people around!!!  

I think he wants to date me!  :lmao:

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I hope the 10% reduction was just management as I think over time it has been a large part of their problem.

those making the decision that drive the company are not effected by layoffs like this it's the worker bee white collar jobs.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s mentioned me in about half his threads over the last few days....but others follow people around!!!  

I think he wants to date me!  :lmao:

He's stalking you

On the bold......

untitled.png.e8341700bc7745ec593895099f28979f.png

One of the Managers over at Ford we were working with on the Bronco supposedly got let go today. Hopefully they do it all in one day unlike GM who dragged it out for a couple / few days. :sad: 

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

One of the Managers over at Ford we were working with on the Bronco supposedly got let go today. Hopefully they do it all in one day unlike GM who dragged it out for a couple / few days. :sad: 

Interested if any of those that are let go are considered minorities

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It’s a global layoff...do you consider people living  and working overseas minorities and why does it matter?

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s a global layoff...do you consider people living  and working overseas minorities and why does it matter?

I was just curious, but since you asked, why do statistics on minorities ever matter? 

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I was just curious, but since you asked, why do statistics on minorities ever matter? 

Since I asked...are you retarded...serious question.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Since I asked...are you retarded...serious question.

You asked "why does it matter"

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You asked "why does it matter"

You are the one that brought up minorities in the first place...not me...damn dude.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are the one that brought up minorities in the first place...not me...damn dude.

FFS dude, do you understand I was just wondering.  And I was curious as to what the nationalities were that are being laid off.