Check your account email address ×

This is the democrats

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

How has the us vs them mentality worked out through the years?

Well you could look at religion,races,super powers..hell even the police seem to have that mentality now a days..maybe they always have..dunno.

But to me it is the biggest problem.

Wake up

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Not really , but I'll take a guess ......... Blame their problems on us ?

Nope I would finish the job from years ago(part of Texas was Mexico) and make it the 51st state.

I prolly won't get your vote though me thinks. :lol:

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Z I'm sure you have heard the expression you can be part of the problem or part of the solution.

I think you have a lot of pent up frustrations from being a mod over there and you just need to dump here..lol. 

Let it out..let it all out but try to keep it no longer then your above post..I have a really short attention span. 

Democrats are the problem.  They are condoning this behavior.  They are the ones putting politics in our schools, they are the ones dividing this country into hispanics vs blacks vs whites vs immigrants.  Yes, they are the problem.

• Like 1

Obama perfected the us against them mentality.

Every speech he gives is meant to divide the masses.

Since most of the media agrees with what he is saying it is not seen as inflammatory.

Very weak man.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Since most of the media agrees with what he is saying it is not seen as inflammatory.

Very weak man.

I don't know if all that is true..that's a lot to say.

Can you give a example?

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Very weak man.

Alinsky strategies.  Clintons are the same way.

Blacks being hunted down in the streets is a complete fabrication, but never gets questioned when put forth.

I found the sarandan interview interesting.

The woman had no problem calling her, laughing at her about her personal perception of Clinton..... would she of done the same for trump?

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I don't know if all that is true..that's a lot to say.

Can you give a example?

Healthcare.

The economy

Immigration

Gun control

Education

More?

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I meant a actual quote.

Sorry, not going to spend a minute searching Obama speeches for quotes.

:bc:

Just killing s little time while we wait for our charter bus to take us to the tiger game.

13 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Missed this.

So what do you think of my solution for Mexico?

Would be a great idea but I don't think the Mexican government would like it.

What would you do about their HC and SS?  Would they automatically be put on the dole?

Edited by racer254

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Would be a great idea but I don't think the Mexican government would like it.

What would you do about their HC and SS?  Would they automatically be put on the dole?

The details would work themselves out..but hey the money we are spending on border control..which aint working btw could pay for a lot of that.

Edited by Capt.Storm

I hate to say it, but this is just a small snippet of things to come, unless our leaders in Washington figure out how to work together. Lead by example, not create a divisive atmosphere by spewing rhetoric and bs. I'm not talking one side or the other, either. Both have been guilty of doing it.There has to be some common ground, instead of focusing on being the "winner". It reminds me a lot of the discussions on here and the extremes people go to to "win" the argument whatever it might be. LMAO!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

I hate to say it, but this is just a small snippet of things to come, unless our leaders in Washington figure out how to work together. Lead by example, not create a divisive atmosphere by spewing rhetoric and bs. I'm not talking one side or the other, either. Both have been guilty of doing it.There has to be some common ground, instead of focusing on being the "winner". It reminds me a lot of the discussions on here and the extremes people go to to "win" the argument whatever it might be. LMAO!!!!

Wow..that was a  refreshing post. :bc:

I guess I just don't understand why this is hard. I have my beliefs, but I try to look at the bigger picture and put myself in someone else's situation. If I were an immigrant what would I be worried about? If I were gay how would I feel? (I'm not, but bring it on), if I were poor what would I need to survive? Now don't get me wrong I haven't always been like this and I still have my moments, but you can't be so rigid in your ways that it's counter-productive. Change has to happen for this country to survive. At the same token it can't happen over night and it can't be rammed down the throat of the American people. Gotta walk before we can run. Sorry just my take on things. I'll fall off the soap box now.....

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

We're further from that than we ever have been.  Look a the two choices we've put on pedestals to choose from.  IMO, doesn't matter who gets elected, it's gonna be a long road to hoe.  I think Trump is still the least dangerous for America as a whole.  And that makes me gag.

8 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I guess I just don't understand why this is hard. I have my beliefs, but I try to look at the bigger picture and put myself in someone else's situation. If I were an immigrant what would I be worried about? If I were gay how would I feel? (I'm not, but bring it on), if I were poor what would I need to survive? Now don't get me wrong I haven't always been like this and I still have my moments, but you can't be so rigid in your ways that it's counter-productive. Change has to happen for this country to survive. At the same token it can't happen over night and it can't be rammed down the throat of the American people. Gotta walk before we can run. Sorry just my take on things. I'll fall off the soap box now.....

You are a welcome addition here.  :bc:

Edited by Zambroski

I agree Z, if I may call you that. It bothers me a great deal that I probably won't vote this year, simply because I refuse to be a part of either one of these candidates becoming the president. I honestly can't remember it being this bad. Thanks for the kind words.