Check your account email address ×

Dumb sport with even dumber wives

44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not unhappy or angry but you sad fucks assign all kinds of emotions while I’m laughing at you. 

:lies: and :bullshit: from BarbieHandsAIDspatient 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There’s no video of her getting hit in the head?! Wtf. Or did my phone not load it? 

She’s been clobbered twice by golf balls. No video either time. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I bet he’s dating her for her intellect and world view.

Yeah, they prolly met at one of those “intellect and world view” seminars before he started making money on tour...they fell madly in love.  :lol:

Pretty sure these pro golfers are all virgins until they start making money.

38 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm with The Mope on this one . Only thing golf courses are good for are Quadracer 500's and a brand new set of ITP Holeshots.   :bc:

It’s the greatest game ever invented that doesn’t involve sex (usually).  :lmao:

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not unhappy or angry but you sad fucks assign all kinds of emotions while I’m laughing at you. 

lol has any one ever that your mommy was not giving a paycheck to gave 2 shits what you thought ? 

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm with The Mope on this one . Only thing golf courses are good for are Quadracer 500's and a brand new set of ITP Holeshots.   :bc:

Faggot quads.  But not surprising you like them, being a Textron faggot sled owner. :news:

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Faggot quads.  But not surprising you like them, being a Textron faggot sled owner. :news:

Speaking of fags , I'd tie you to the bumper and have a  ' Fag Drag ' with you like they used to do down in Texas .   Even tho I don't have a quad .  

42 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Speaking of fags , I'd tie you to the bumper and have a  ' Fag Drag ' with you like they used to do down in Texas .   Even tho I don't have a quad .  

With those pipe cleaner arms of yours....

327274051_tenor.gif_itemid9112613_cf.gif.7f64af92717705f789d89440dbbd718a.gif576102570_giphy.gif.cf(52).gif.0520ef42ff2e3bdf831cfb6759652fcb.gif

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Another person marked down for banning next time I’m half in the bag!!!!!!!!!!11 :owned:

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

With those pipe cleaner arms of yours....

327274051_tenor.gif_itemid9112613_cf.gif.7f64af92717705f789d89440dbbd718a.gif576102570_giphy.gif.cf(52).gif.0520ef42ff2e3bdf831cfb6759652fcb.gif

Hey Homo , you ever watch this guy ?   I usually don't do car shows , but this one is good      

22 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hey Homo , you ever watch this guy ?   I usually don't do car shows , but this one is good      

Yep,  Nicks good.  He knows his cars , especially Mopars.  

:finger: for the bold :fuckyou:

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lol has any one ever that your mommy was not giving a paycheck to gave 2 shits what you thought ? 

Let's not bring our Mommies into it. What with all your step daddy issues.