Check your account email address ×

Say what you want about blacks, Muslims or immigrants...

You see that footage of the good little muslim children in the American mosque that surfaced this week, of them chanting that theyre going to chop off the heads of the infidels?  Good stuff.  Say what you want about the Jews.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You see that footage of the good little muslim children in the American mosque that surfaced this week, of them chanting that theyre going to chop off the heads of the infidels?  Good stuff.  Say what you want about the Jews.

Join Fordy under the bed if you're  afraid. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Join Fordy under the bed if you're  afraid. 

I think youve proven beyond a reasonable doubt that youre the most emotional bitch here.  Speaking of fixating, try not to fixate on me today.  Thats 2 posts in a row from you.  Try ignore.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuckin Muslims. All talk.  Those Israelis are out there ever day fucking up Muslims. 

They turned Palestine into one big ghetto just like the Germans taught them.  But they’re smarter. They control the message too. None of that record keeping stuff like the Germans did. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think youve proven beyond a reasonable doubt that youre the most emotional bitch here.  Speaking of fixating, try not to fixate on me today.  Thats 2 posts in a row from you.  Try ignore.

I put him on ignore,it’s so nice to log in and not read through all of his irrelevant whining posts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I put him on ignore,it’s so nice to log in and not read through all of his irrelevant whining posts.

:cry:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

52 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fuckin Muslims. All talk.  Those Israelis are out there ever day fucking up Muslims. 

They turned Palestine into one big ghetto just like the Germans taught them.  But they’re smarter. They control the message too. None of that record keeping stuff like the Germans did. 

That was quite a deflection.  Almost breathtaking in fact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm on record for YEARS, as hating ALL RELIGIONS!!!

All these people suck. In fact, they can't suck enough. 

The OP isn't about religion as much as its about PC and PC is fucking bullshit!  This notion of "I'm offended so that needs to be banned" is dangerous and people who exhibit that attitude are simple minded and stupid.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The OP isn't about religion as much as its about PC and PC is fucking bullshit!  This notion of "I'm offended so that needs to be banned" is dangerous and people who exhibit that attitude are simple minded and stupid.

All I can say is that I am SO FUKKEN SICK of all this political/religious bullshit 

consuming America, 24/7, 365. 

America is under siege from the Muslims from the East, Hispanics from the south, and blacks within. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

I'm heading to a no mooslims allowed golf tournament.

Have fun walking that goofy looking dog around all day ...

My goofy looking dog is smarter than you and doesn't fuck chickens....winner, winner. 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It's a tough job but somebody has to do it .

:bc:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

All I can say is that I am SO FUKKEN SICK of all this political/religious bullshit 

America is under siege from the Muslims from the East, Hispanics from the south, and blacks within. 

No, we are not under siege. 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

And joos from the news!

Just now, Anler said:

And joos from the news!

OH OH!! Watch out!! The  " CONDUCTOR " will report you!!!!  

That's why he hates me, 'cause I blame the joos for half the trouble in the Middle East. 

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

We are under siege by a bunch of twink truckstop whores!!

I thought you just said there was no siege!!