Check your account email address ×

Is there a way to put threads on ignore?

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thanks XLT and it's clear where people fall on the issue....apparently a poop picture is crude and ignorant but nigger this and nigger  that isn't. BTW I already  said numerous times I won't post it anymore so you dipshits can get down off the ledge and  in particular Woolie who seems overly distraught over the whole thing. 

Distraught?

Just calling it for what it is.....and all you can come up with is. “ yeah but people say nigger!”

what!?   :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Distraught?

Just calling it for what it is.....and all you can come up with is. “ yeah but people say nigger!”

what!?   :lol: 

Oh....so a poop picture is just the height of crudeness and poor taste but racial slurs and homophobic insults are just peachy....says a lot about you.

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh....so a poop picture is just the height of crudeness and poor taste but racial slurs and homophobic insults are just peachy....says a lot about you.

You don’t get it. It’s not the same and never will be. Someone walking by doesn’t see individual words. A fucked up pic could be seen by coworkers, kids, customers,ect. 

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You don’t get it. It’s not the same and never will be. Someone walking by doesn’t see individual words. A fucked up pic could be seen by coworkers, kids, customers,ect. 

I get it just fine and those same people can read as well. It's also funny that everybody keeps mentioning work and customers yet I seem to be the only one that gets shit for posting during work hours.....you fuckers are hilarious. :green:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Poor Jimmy Jihad.  Nothing seems to be working to his social and moral standards lately.  I smell another self imposed exile coming!!!!

:lol:

What gives Pouty Snacks?  Let’s look at that “Am I bitter” poll again for some self remediation.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Tick what if a Catholic customer walked by and saw this...nobody complains about stuff like this....jus sayin.

It’s pretty obvious you haven’t been in the work place in a long time and in fact,don’t get it. Maybe it’s time to take a break from this site for your own good. You get yourself all worked up over nothing.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s pretty obvious you haven’t been in the work place in a long time and in fact,don’t get it. Maybe it’s time to take a break from this site for your own good. You get yourself all worked up over nothing.

I'm not the one that got worked up and if you can't or won't answer save your advice. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Fixed. I like to call it,the retarded list. 

7A6049E5-9DEE-4937-BAA0-479966C0FEE7.png

Hey Woody, if you ever get some balls and take me off ignore......tick this!!!:junk: