Check your account email address ×

Mayor Pete the rapist???

36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're such a fucking dipshit it was reported by multiple sources. This wasn't the right scoops story they were just passing on the information from a different source and if you noticed I used question marks in the title. Oh and guess what they unlike the news sources you use they updated the story when it was reported it was a hoax

:lol: Within a half an hour RS realized they stepped on their own crank.  Fantastic!  :lmao:

Neal

Yesterday afternoon a tech that my wife works with at the radiology department received a call from the US Government.  Thinking it was a robocall trying to rip her off, she answered it to fuck with them. The woman on the like introduced herself as being from a government agency and wanting to speak with her son, Hunter.  She said she was investigating a claim he put on social media about being sexual assaulted by a presidential candidate.  Marty told her that Hunter doesn't post on social media and such.  She gave the woman Hunter's number.  Hunter called Marty shortly after because he didn't answer his phone when the woman called him.  Anyway, with a little investigation they found they had the wrong Hunter Kelly as there were two attending Ferris State.  Marty's phone was ringing nonstop yesterday afternoon with reporters asking her about Hunter.  She started answering her phone: Is this the press?  :lol2:

• Confused 1

This shit is going to have to stop. There needs to be consequences for falsely accusing someone of a crime.  We have opened such a pandora's box with everyone being a victim and must be believed.   You better make sure your sons have an iron clad video contract before they engage in sex. 

My kids ex GF got on internet talking about being depressed and my son gave her the hump & dump.  ( she says in first couple sentences it was consensual. )   Another girl gets  on  there and says .....oh fuck no!!! you were vulnerable ,  you couldn't give consent in your condition......You were raped!!!!!!   within hours two more girls are jumping on board.  He told me nice things too and we had sex...........I was raped!    A day later there is an internet posse  looking to hunt him down and kill him.  Breaking out his car windows, calling his work , threatening his boss to fire him, spreading all over the internet.to be aware of full name  rapist. It was a nightmare, we had to get a lawyer , constantly worried he would be jumped.   

Edited by Cold War
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This shit is going to have to stop. There needs to be consequences for falsely accusing someone of a crime.  We have opened such a pandora's box with everyone being a victim and must be believed.   You better make sure your sons have an iron clad video contract before they engage in sex. 

My kids ex GF got on internet talking about being depressed and my son gave her the hump & dump.  ( she says in first couple sentences it was consensual. )   Another girl gets  on  there and says .....oh fuck no!!! you were vulnerable ,  you couldn't give consent in your condition......You were raped!!!!!!   within hours two more girls are jumping on board.  He told me nice things too and we had sex...........I was raped!    A day later there is an internet posse  looking to hunt him down and kill him.  Breaking out his car windows, calling his work , threatening his boss to fire him, spreading all over the internet.to be aware of full name  rapist. It was a nightmare, we had to get a lawyer , constantly worried he would be jumped.   

That's some bad shit there.  What a fucking nightmare some of these women are! Being accused of rape that way, those accusers need to pay some sort of retribution. 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:lol: Within a half an hour RS realized they stepped on their own crank.  Fantastic!  :lmao:

Neal

DUMB FUCK THEY DID WRITE THE STORY!!! IT"S A FUCKING BLOG

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You're such a fucking dipshit it was reported by multiple sources. This wasn't the right scoops story they were just passing on the information from a different source and if you noticed I used question marks in the title. Oh and guess what they unlike the news sources you use they updated the story when it was reported it was a hoax

Jesus just walk away

4 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

That's some bad shit there.  What a fucking nightmare some of these women are! Being accused of rape that way, those accusers need to pay some sort of retribution. 

It was total bullshit.  Crazy how fast lies spread on the internet.  My sons work filed a police report on  the one girl who threatened to blow up his business . Not sure what has happened.  We just wanted to be sure if was called into court to testify he had representation. 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

This is where the story originated 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/far-right-smear-merchants-jacob-wohl-and-jack-burkman-try-to-slime-pete-buttigieg-with-bogus-sex-assault-claim

A quote from the story

On Monday, a separate individual using the name of Hunter Kelly published a post on the site Medium in which he alleged that Buttigieg sexually assaulted him in February. That post was tweeted out by David Wohl, Jacob’s father, and quickly re-written by the site Big League Politics, which is known as a landing ground for right-wing conspiracy theories. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It was total bullshit.  Crazy how fast lies spread on the internet.  My sons work filed a police report on  the one girl who threatened to blow up his business . Not sure what has happened.  We just wanted to be sure if was called into court to testify he had representation. 

It is amazing.  Problem also lies in how gullible many people are - they'll believe anything it seems without even a single thought about it or investigation.  I think Motto is a good example of that by looking at the shit he posts.

5 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

It is amazing.  Problem also lies in how gullible many people are - they'll believe anything it seems without even a single thought about it or investigation.  I think Motto is a good example of that by looking at the shit he posts.

Right.   Even guys he grew up with were posting how he was the kindest, gentle, person,  but they had to side with the “victims “ .  They didn’t know. 

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/far-right-smear-merchants-jacob-wohl-and-jack-burkman-try-to-slime-pete-buttigieg-with-bogus-sex-assault-claim

A quote from the story

On Monday, a separate individual using the name of Hunter Kelly published a post on the site Medium in which he alleged that Buttigieg sexually assaulted him in February. That post was tweeted out by David Wohl, Jacob’s father, and quickly re-written by the site Big League Politics, which is known as a landing ground for right-wing conspiracy theories. 

It makes no difference where it started it’s fake news you dipshit

36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

A quote from the story

And you promote that shit here all the time.  That's the part that makes you look a fool JT.  Sweet fuck!

Neal

14 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

YES, PERPETUATING SHIT THEY DON'T CHECK OUT.

You bought it hook line and sinker, fool.

Neal

I've been trying to tell him to shut that billshit fake news off for years now. He just cant help himself.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've been trying to tell him to shut that billshit fake news off for years now. He just cant help himself.

There isn’t a flat earthier alive that doesn’t get their news from shady sources.

19 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The hump and dump is kind and gentle?

Neal

🙄

i was just saving myself typing, but to clarify it for you.  They had sex, no, he did not call her the next day to ask if she was ok. She did not contact him either. A few days later she says she needs space. He says ok .  They talk on phone a few days later. They mutually agree  to end relationship.  No contact again for a year. 

I'm not sure this is a dead story.  I just talked to Marty and she's still getting calls from the press this morning.  She's had a half dozen already.  One this morning was from NBC.  Those fucks have even contacted Hunters workplace and talked to his boss.