Check your account email address ×

Mayor Pete the rapist???

45 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

YES, PERPETUATING SHIT THEY DON'T CHECK OUT.

You bought it hook line and sinker, fool.

Neal

No I put question marks in the title as It seemed like BS. But feel free to spin it however you want

15 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

I'm not sure this is a dead story.  I just talked to Marty and she's still getting calls from the press this morning.  She's had a half dozen already.  One this morning was from NBC.  Those fucks have even contacted Hunters workplace and talked to his boss.

Damn.   Why would anyone  want to bring that on themselves by coming forward in the news today.

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Damn.   Why would anyone  want to bring that on themselves by coming forward in the news today.

No shit!!  Poor Hunter (the one that I know) had nothing to do with it, other having the same name, and is getting badgered like crazy.  Marty was also wondering if she needs to be concerned for his safety the way people are today.  SMH

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Really.  How fucking stupid do you get...  Come on man, you gotta do better...

Neal

The only thing that's stupid is complaining about a blog that posted a news story and then posted an update after it was discovered it was a couple of jackass's trying to take a candidate out. Now fuck off

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No I put question marks in the title as It seemed like BS. But feel free to spin it however you want

The guy can’t rape a loaf of bread. Yet he does have 20 million times the IQ of your postings.