Check your account email address ×

FBI: 'We have a terror recruiting problem in Minnesota'

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks says they like playing basketball tho - so all is good. :hdchr:

I’m sure the FBI is all over it...they did a helluva job pre 9-11.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks says they like playing basketball tho - so all is good. :hdchr:

:lol: 

28 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

those fucking somalis are like rats in edmonton. 

Same here.  They bring absolutely no redeeming value to any place they inhabit.  They turn into tribal wastelands just like their homelands.

dinky town was once a decent place . now a total shithole that smells like sandniger . fucking gross place .

then there is the rat infested minni mall filled with money gram and stinky foid stores  for skinnys in deep South Minneapolis with some sort of weekly machete incident . 

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Same here.  They bring absolutely no redeeming value to any place they inhabit.  They turn into tribal wastelands just like their homelands.

It was a good story.

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

dinky town was once a decent place . now a total shithole that smells like sandniger . fucking gross place .

then there is the rat infested minni mall filled with money gram and stinky foid stores  for skinnys in deep South Minneapolis with some sort of weekly machete incident . 

Makes fun of Somalis....can’t speak English. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m sure the FBI is all over it...they did a helluva job pre 9-11.

They caught the Wisc muslim chic that wanted to poison the drinking water supply.

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

N Africans are possibly the worst people on the planet. Bringing them here is incredibly dumb ...

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was a good story.

Makes fun of Somalis....can’t speak English. 

I have no doubt it was.  However, the truth here is quite different than that or any "feel good" story the media present.  Their "villages" are a fucking mess.  "Little Somalia".

22 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

They caught the Wisc muslim chic that wanted to poison the drinking water supply.

N Africans are possibly the worst people on the planet. Bringing them here is incredibly dumb ...

Well, I'd say go a bit further south.

There really isn't much good going on in Africa at all.  It's a series of lost countries run by warlords and corrupt trash.  Mostly still very primitive and tribal. Intellect is apparently the only thing those fertile lands don't produce.

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have no doubt it was.  However, the truth here is quite different than that or any "feel good" story the media present.  Their "villages" are a fucking mess.  "Little Somalia".

Well, I'd say go a bit further south.

There really isn't much good going on in Africa at all.  It's a series of lost countries run by warlords and corrupt trash.  Mostly still very primitive and tribal. Intellect is apparently the only thing those fertile lands don't produce.

That's all our fault though.  :lmao:

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

That's all our fault though.  :lmao:

Yeah.  I know.  We’re the wurst!!!!!

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Ya'llz need to come to St. Cloud.  We also have 75% of the state's pot holes.  

You aren’t helping me.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

attempts to be relevant yet sits on ass all day every day  bitching to a internet forum 

And what exactly are you attempting go to do with your pidgin English ? 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Sounds like alot of bitching.