Check your account email address ×

Biden Officially Announcing His Run On Thursday

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Biden could possibly say more dumb shit than Trump. How awesome of an campaign would that be?!?!

Not gonna lie.....that would be fucking epic.  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Biden could possibly say more dumb shit than Trump. How awesome of an campaign would that be?!?!

Two completely different styles though. Trump says and tweets dumb shit to get under the skin of the Slingers and MC's of the world where as Biden just throws himself down the stairs and looks like a boob.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Two completely different styles though. Trump says and tweets dumb shit to get under the skin of the Slingers and MC's of the world where as Biden just throws himself down the stairs and looks like a boob.

It amazes me how much the Dems forgot about the early years of the Obama admin when Biden was sticking his foot in mouth daily. They basically put him in a closet for years until the end. The guy is a total loser. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It amazes me how much the Dems forgot about the early years of the Obama admin when Biden was sticking his foot in mouth daily. They basically put him in a closet for years until the end. The guy is a total loser. 

Watch the video I posted in the beginning when Biden is introducing Obama.   :lol:   At one point I think he's shaking his head.  

Your point is extremely valid.   They basically hid him for 8+ years now he is in the top 2 early to get the nomination.   

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Democrats' goal isn't to beat Trump.

Their goal is to keep the party from making even one step to the left, even if that means helping Trump.

Strangely I agree with you. In the DNC's defense I am sure they have polling that tells them a swerve to the left would be a political suicide mission.

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

You give Trump too much credit. To say that he only spews idiocy to evoke emotional response is giving him way too much credit. You would have to be a god level genius to say stuff that stupid that consistently for that long. I am not buying it. 

Just now, Anler said:

You give Trump too much credit. To say that he only spews idiocy to evoke emotional response is giving him way too much credit. You would have to be a god level genius to say stuff that stupid that consistently for that long. I am not buying it. 

Perhaps you are right but Joe just says completely stupid things and not much else.  Like the time he told one his long time dear friends (campaign contributor$$) to stand up and take a bow at a fundraiser......guy was crippled and confined to a wheelchair.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Perhaps you are right but Joe just says completely stupid things and not much else.  Like the time he told one his long time dear friends (campaign contributor$$) to stand up and take a bow at a fundraiser......guy was crippled and confined to a wheelchair.

Joe is a fucking retard. Anyone buying his bullshit should be put down. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

If he wins the nod be prepared for some serious bullshit eaters around here. 

Duh. It's fucking insulting the discretion we have in our candidates. What letter is next to their name is the only criteria. Fucking embarrassing. 

Crazy uncle joe and 1%r sold out  sanders are both giving the dembanksters  heartburn.  The dem nod will be three braying jackasses , joe, bernie , kamala. The rest in the barnyard are just playing hee haw for the me(d)ia.