Check your account email address ×

Kamala Harris Shows Her Hand...More Race Baiting

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Are you kidding me? Not taken seriously? How completely dishonest to link problem pregnancies to racism.  At some point someone has to say enough. Stfu. 

Hard to stand out in this crowded field. Look at me - I will stand up for black women. We’re going to see much more of this nonsense. Nonstop pandering to all these different groups.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Hard to stand out in this crowded field. Look at me - I will stand up for black women. We’re going to see much more of this nonsense. Nonstop pandering to all these different groups.

It will come at a cost. At what point do non-blacks or educated blacks feel completely left out of this freak show.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Are you kidding me? Not taken seriously? How completely dishonest to link problem pregnancies to racism.  At some point someone has to say enough. Stfu. 

Yet Trumps lying multi times daily is ok with you?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Please spare us the black lives matter bullshit when you are pro choice.

National Statistics
  • More than 19 million Black babies have been aborted since the 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision legalized abortion in our country.

• Non-Hispanic Black women have a significantly higher abortion rate (25.1 per 1000 women of reproducive age) than that of Non-Hispanic Whites (6.8) and Hispanics (11.2)

• 36.0% of all abortions in the U.S. in 2014 were performed on Black women, however, only about 13.3% of the total population is Black

• African-Americans are no longer the nation’s largest minority group. Today, Hispanics have outpaced Blacks in population growth.

• For every 1,000 live births, non-Hispanic Black women had 390 abortions. Non-Hispanic White women had 111 abortions/1,000 live births

https://rtl.org/outreach/

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Please spare us the black lives matter bullshit when you are pro choice.

National Statistics
  • More than 19 million Black babies have been aborted since the 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision legalized abortion in our country.

• Non-Hispanic Black women have a significantly higher abortion rate (25.1 per 1000 women of reproducive age) than that of Non-Hispanic Whites (6.8) and Hispanics (11.2)

• 36.0% of all abortions in the U.S. in 2014 were performed on Black women, however, only about 13.3% of the total population is Black

• African-Americans are no longer the nation’s largest minority group. Today, Hispanics have outpaced Blacks in population growth.

• For every 1,000 live births, non-Hispanic Black women had 390 abortions. Non-Hispanic White women had 111 abortions/1,000 live births

https://rtl.org/outreach/

Please STOP with the FACTS!   We all know how much the Dumbs hate them 1541936700_giphy.gif.cf(54).gif.88374ee298ea42834efc774fc2759078.gif