Check your account email address ×

Meanwhile

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What was in the room? All cobblestone floor & walls? Sounds pretty freaky!

Why don't you shut your fat mouth for a minute while the men are talking here - woman?

This stuff was years ago ... plus it's wrote in the Koran muslims are allowed to rape young boys. They don't even have to hide it ...

They don't and you do nothing about it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So still no criticism of Catholic Priest diddlers from Fordy...what a pos.

Is virtue signaling becoming a requirement here?

Sound like butthurt dems demanding people condemn a situation.... just because.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Is virtue signaling becoming a requirement here?

Sound like butthurt dems demanding people condemn a situation.... just because.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Start a topic then cryababy -  if your that shaken up about it.

I would just think that some hillbilly that gets himself in a lather over Mooslims and kids would do the same over Priests and kids...I thought wrong. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would just think that some hillbilly that gets himself in a lather over Mooslims and kids would do the same over Priests and kids...I thought wrong. 

You tried thinking for him. Like Snot does.

Some things never change.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How long ago was the priest deal?

How long ago did 290 people get killed during Easter service?

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

What was in the room? All cobblestone floor & walls? Sounds pretty freaky!

Cobblestone? :lol: No it was just bricks and plaster walls. 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

$$$$$$ talks.:lol:

I was advised against it. There were several other parties who saw it too. And it was just a "room" I guess. It doesnt mean a crime took place there. But... it was awfully suspicious looking... There was no school there anymore it was just a church. And they were leasing out spaces of the old school to other tenants, thats who we were working for. 

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Priests are molesting kids as we speak.

You think it's all done with?

:lol:

Fuckers are still getting caught 

He is such a dumbfuck. 😂

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So still no criticism of Catholic Priest diddlers from Fordy...what a pos.

Is this a Catholic priest thread? No. So shut the fuck up Felicia.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Start a topic then cryababy -  if your that shaken up about it.

He’s a piece of work isn’t he?

That is rich coming from a guy who gets in a lather almost daily over a CNN or Huffington post headline. You have all the emotional steadiness of a seven-year-old girl. Not to mention that is a different subject for a different thread. Muslims kill hundreds of people and you’re going around moving goal posts Deflecting, and changing the subject

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That is rich coming from a guy who gets in a lather almost daily over a CNN or Huffington post headline. You have all the emotional steadiness of a seven-year-old girl. Not to mention that is a different subject for a different thread. Muslims kill hundreds of people and you’re going around moving goal posts Deflecting, and changing the subject

Slinger is AWOL today I think.... Smales has a lot of weight to pull.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cobblestone? :lol: No it was just bricks and plaster walls. 

I was advised against it. There were several other parties who saw it too. And it was just a "room" I guess. It doesnt mean a crime took place there. But... it was awfully suspicious looking... There was no school there anymore it was just a church. And they were leasing out spaces of the old school to other tenants, thats who we were working for. 

Dungeons are cobblestone usually aren't they :dunno: :lol:

Sounds like you were exaggerating now btw. Now it's just turning into a normal room where they had Sunday School  ... :news:

23 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Priests are molesting kids as we speak.

You think it's all done with?

Fuckers are still getting caught 

How the fuck am I supposed to know :dunno:

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Snacks is still bitter after he looked like the biggest asshole on the internets yesterday, going off like a fuckin nutcase in the Easter thread ... wtf :lol:

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

Slinger is AWOL today I think.... Smales has a lot of weight to pull.

30 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Dungeons are cobblestone usually aren't they :dunno: :lol:

Sounds like you were exaggerating now btw. Now it's just turning into a normal room where they had Sunday School  ... :news:

How the fuck am I supposed to know :dunno:

Snacks is still bitter after he looked like the biggest asshole on the internets yesterday, going off like a fuckin nutcase in the Easter thread ... wtf :lol:

Look at all of you go....an old fuck in a bow tie, halfpint  in brown shorts and a Hillbilly holding a chicken walk into a bar.........:lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at all of you go....an old fuck in a bow tie, halfpint  in brown shorts and a Hillbilly holding a chicken walk into a bar.........:lol:

And they all have to step over a fat paint huffing drunken shitforbrains passed out in puddle of his own puke to get in  :guzzle:

Just now, Momorider said:

And they all have to step over a fat paint huffing drunken shitforbrains passed out in puddle of his own puke to get in  :guzzle:

Oh look at you sucking up.....bravo you shit  eating inbred cousin fucker. 

You're stupid and uniformed and this is what you come up with....priceless!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

Still trying to misdirect from your mooslims eh ... :snack:

I don't follow the Catholics that close. Yes I heard about the issues years ago. Did you get raped by a priest or something :dunno:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Oh look at you sucking up.....bravo you shit  eating inbred cousin fucker. 

:fuckoff: you shit eating imbecile :finger: :finger2: :finger3::fuckyou: :bigfinger: 

Edited by Momorider

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Still trying to misdirect from your mooslims eh ... :snack:

I don't follow the Catholics that close. Yes I heard about the issues years ago. Did you get raped by a priest or something :dunno:

Not trying to misdirect anything...were you raped by a Muslim? 

BTW you don't need to follow Catholics closely to have some knowledge about the priest scandal.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks