Check your account email address ×

Trudope was too late with his carbon tax.........

irv

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would you believe my words when you ignore economists and the majority of climate scientists?

How many links have you posted that proved the opposite of what you believe?

You are a moron. 

But then again you probably believe Liberals run higher deficits too. 

841E0A59-78E4-4253-BC11-20E2696A1234.jpeg

Here's more relative data to the damage done and recovery 

Pierre Trudeau: A 738.7% Increase in the National Debt... 738.7% !!! From this we'll never recover 

Brian Mulroney: 67.7% increase... Hated the man but thank gawd he shut the hand out taps down by 671 %

John Chretien: 1.8% Increase... Kept his crooked mouth shut and let the economy created by the previous government roll

Paul Martin: 4.7% Decrease... A Decrease !!! But the term ended with a massive recession

Stephen Harper: 12.6% Increase... Should have shut the hand out taps off even more but got us through a huge recession with the Hand Out Liberal media all over him.

Justin Trudeau: He may not top his communist father's contribution to the destruction of this country but he is by far the most humiliating and incompetent Leader of all Time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tinker said:

Here's more relative data to the damage done and recovery 

Pierre Trudeau: A 738.7% Increase in the National Debt... 738.7% !!! From this we'll never recover 

Brian Mulroney: 67.7% increase... Hated the man but thank gawd he shut the hand out taps down by 671 %

John Chretien: 1.8% Increase... Kept his crooked mouth shut and let the economy created by the previous government roll

Paul Martin: 4.7% Decrease... A Decrease !!! But the term ended with a massive recession

Stephen Harper: 12.6% Increase... Should have shut the hand out taps off even more but got us through a huge recession with the Hand Out Liberal media all over him.

Justin Trudeau: He may not top his communist father's contribution to the destruction of this country but he is by far the most humiliating and incompetent Leader of all Time.

:lol:  percents :lol: 

so in Tinkers eyes any PM can add 200 billion an  be consider great :lol:  

And Harper 12%?  come on dude you are saying he added 40 billion :lol:  the number is closer to 40% 

from 450 billion to 620 billion isn't 12% in the real world :lol: 

and lets not forget he was handed 13 billion surplus that he dewindled the day he became PM =  FAcTs don't lie 

deniers ONEWAYs too funny anyway no matter what CONS own our debt as FACT and this includes alternative FACTS :lol: 

31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

And Harper 12%?  come on dude you are saying he added 40 billion :lol:  the number is closer to 40% 

and lets not forget he was handed 13 billion surplus that he dewindled the day he became PM =  FAcTs don't lie 

deniers ONEWAYs too funny anyway no matter what CONS own our debt as FACT and this includes alternative FACTS :lol: 

I'd be concerned if we agreed, now back to the bong with Ya you Delusional Twat

https://www.taxpayer.com/media/CoverStory24-27WEB.pdf

3 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I'd be concerned if we agreed, now back to the bong with Ya you Delusional Twat

https://www.taxpayer.com/media/CoverStory24-27WEB.pdf

:lmao:   that was 2009 :lmao:  the date is  right on your meme :lol:   keep them coming Tinker 

The projection was way off wasn't it 

name calling is what uneducated people do when they are wrong :lol:  

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The numbers don’t matter to conservatives. They feeeeeel that the liberals increased the debt more so it must be true. 

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The numbers don’t matter to conservatives. They feeeeeel that the liberals increased the debt more so it must be true. 

Like a Balanced Budget with a Deficit

Anyway... WTF does this have to do with your beloved Carbon Tax that has no criteria or agenda to reduce emissions ???

You've resorted to Bad Orange Man and now tried to paint old Blue Man Bad but ya still both got jack shit. Typical Liberal Handout

3 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Like a Balanced Budget with a Deficit

Anyway... WTF does this have to do with your beloved Carbon Tax that has no criteria or agenda to reduce emissions ???

You've resorted to Bad Orange Man and now tried to paint old Blue Man Bad but ya still both got jack shit. Typical Liberal Handout

It’s kevvyboomboom. If you’re looking for any coherent thoughts beyond thin talking points you’re gonna have a bad time lol

5 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Government is paying all Norman’s legal fees. Whatever they’re hiding it must be big 

Did you hear Norman's lawyer? Major burn towards Trudope. :lol:

1 hour ago, DUMPY said:

Only climate racists won’t 

Exactly.  We need to get 4 more years of fiscal responsibility, transparency and sound foreign policy!

Robert J. Brulle is an American environmental sociologist and professor of sociology and environmental science at Drexel University. He is also an associate professor of public health at the Drexel University School of Public Health. He advocates aggressive political action to address global warming.

WTF is an Environmental Sociologist? He is not even one of Kevvy's "Funded" climate scientists. :lol:

35 minutes ago, irv said:

Robert J. Brulle is an American environmental sociologist and professor of sociology and environmental science at Drexel University. He is also an associate professor of public health at the Drexel University School of Public Health. He advocates aggressive political action to address global warming.

WTF is an Environmental Sociologist? He is not even one of Kevvy's "Funded" climate scientists. :lol:

Boomboom must be researching his climate anxiety 

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

It’s considerably colder this spring then last spring. Weird

No kidding!! We should almost be having summer weather by now but we haven't even had a spring yet. I'm sure the narrative will change to Global Cooling before long like we had back in the 70's but I'm sure some will still try to tell us this cold weather is all part of Global warming and we should be afraid, very afraid!! :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

On 5/10/2019 at 11:57 AM, irv said:

No kidding!! We should almost be having summer weather by now but we haven't even had a spring yet. I'm sure the narrative will change to Global Cooling before long like we had back in the 70's but I'm sure some will still try to tell us this cold weather is all part of Global warming and we should be afraid, very afraid!! :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

You've been really busy posting links you don't understand and asking for answers "in my own words"

But I don't think you've answered my earlier questions.

You've already proven that you don't believe scientists when they say man made climate change is an existential threat. 

But. 

Do you believe scientists when they say smoking causes cancer and heart disease?

Did you/do you believe scientists when they said CFCs were destroying the ozone layer?

Do you believe scientists when they say we should vaccinate our children?

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You've been really busy posting links you don't understand and asking for answers "in my own words"

But I don't think you've answered my earlier questions.

You've already proven that you don't believe scientists when they say man made climate change is an existential threat. 

But. 

Do you believe scientists when they say smoking causes cancer and heart disease?

Did you/do you believe scientists when they said CFCs were destroying the ozone layer?

Do you believe scientists when they say we should vaccinate our children?

I believe you are gayer than me, and that is very very gay. Faggot!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

If you like memes that may or may not be factual. Here’s one for the Canadians. Why are we paying to clean up after the fossil fuel industry?  

37D4A143-FF47-4E5C-902F-A56695946F6D.jpeg

Can you provide a source for that?