Check your account email address ×

Naval Academy to ban transgender students fall 2020

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You don’t want shit, don’t start it. Go lay down in your cookie cutter existence and see if the “big” money will clean off the stench of mediocrity. 

You're a fucking nobody.:lol:

Give it a rest.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You don’t want shit, don’t start it. Go lay down in your cookie cutter existence and see if the “big” money will clean off the stench of mediocrity. 

May I ask what you've accomplished in life that would make you anything other than mediocrity?   Just wondering?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

May I ask what you've accomplished in life that would make you anything other than mediocrity?   Just wondering?  

Why don't you read back and see who called who a dime a dozen loser mad started throwing his money around...fuck Tom you have really been picking some winners lately. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

He’s the one claiming he’s the big shot. Nowhere did I say I was god’s Gift to earth. Maybe you should butt out since if you read the thread you’d see where he started flashing his cash around like he’s got a 16” cock. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why don't you read back and see who called who a dime a dozen loser...fuck Tom you have really been picking some winners lately. 

It was a simple question.  You can take a shot at answering for him if you like.  

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s the one claiming he’s the big shot. Nowhere did I say I was god’s Gift to earth. Maybe you should butt out since if you read the thread you’d see where he started flashing his cash around like he’s got a 16” cock. 

And your first post in this thread was to tell him to shut the fuck up.  "if you havent served your opinion means nothing"  essentially.  

Crusher couldnt hold my pocket....or xlts....or toms.....or zammys

Because were Americans....and by default we could tear his throat out and decide whether to let him live or not. Hes a bitch girl....probably inherited GB is money and has never had dirt under his finger nails

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure let your life be on the line  care of these faggots.  Then get back to us.

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You act like you speak from experience... Unless you served you should shut the fuck up about who can and can’t serve. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And your first post in this thread was to tell him to shut the fuck up.  "if you havent served your opinion means nothing"  essentially.  

I think XLT's comments were justified....unless your pal crusher has had his life on the line and some "faggots" let him down he should STFU.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

My perspective on it. I didn’t attack him or who he was. Just if you haven’t served, you sure as fuck shouldn’t be determining who can and can’t. Honestly, I can’t think of anything more reasonable than that... Care to comment on his conduct after that, or did you pick your side on this and are gonna ride it out?

Excuse me but you certainly implied you were being born American and I gladly handed your fucking lame ass.  And yes I can own you 50 times over any given day.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Because were Americans....and by default we could tear his throat out and decide whether to let him live or not. Hes a bitch girl....probably inherited GB is money and has never had dirt under his finger nails

Being American is a heavy burden to bear, one that Nook shoulders are not designed for due to frail ness. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Give it a rest.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think XLT's comments were justified. 

And I do not.  While I have never been shot at as a part of my job I have been surrounded by explosive atmospheres waiting to ignite for 35 years.  I've responded to situations where my coworkers were killed.  I know what it takes to react under pressure.  I've seen people react incorrectly and escalate the issue.  You don't have to dodge bullets to have an opinion on mental stability.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Excuse me but you certainly implied you were being born American and I gladly handed your fucking lame ass.  And yes I can own you 50 times over any given day.

But that’s all you can do. Own me. At the end of the day, the mediocrity sets in and you have to deal with the fact that you are nothing else but the cash. 😢 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And I do not.  While I have never been shot at as a part of my job I have been surrounded by explosive atmospheres waiting to ignite for 35 years.  I've responded to situations where my coworkers were killed.  I know what it takes to react under pressure.  I've seen people react incorrectly and escalate the issue.  You don't have to dodge bullets to have an opinion on mental stability.  

Oh...so you've had transgendered or "faggots" react incorrectly? BTW this topic is about The Naval Academy not the the north slope.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I called him a bootlicker.  Ain't no way an educated engineer is going to be expendable.

My perspective on it. I didn’t attack him or who he was. Just if you haven’t served, you sure as fuck shouldn’t be determining who can and can’t. Honestly, I can’t think of anything more reasonable than that... Care to comment on his conduct after that, or did you pick your side on this and are gonna ride it out?

You went after his birth country and he responded.   I know and am surrounded by way more Canadians day in and day out than you will likely ever be.  To throw their country up like it's some sort of disgraceful thing is pathetic.  You and many others do it regularly.  It's not a good look.  

• Like 1

It isn’t about reaction under pressure. It’s about those who haven’t served telling others they can’t serve. That’s where this starts and ends. Has nothing to do with whether you want or don’t want trans people to serve. I made that abundantly clear in my post. It’s about the principle of telling someone they can’t volunteer to fight for their country when you didn’t volunteer. 

But that’s all you can do. Own me. At the end of the day, the mediocrity sets in and you have to deal with the fact that you are nothing else but the cash. 😢 

And your nothing period.

31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And? You’re a nobody. Your 50x more doesn’t change that. A 1000x wouldn’t change that. You’ve convinced yourself you’re something because why? You made a few bucks? Adorable. I bet you’re another soft, chubby, half man that without the money in your pocket would get zero respect from anyone. You probably surround yourself with yes men and haven’t done anything of merit in your 50+ years other than make some money. No legacy, no stories, just prepackaged suburban nothingness. I bet you couldn’t be picked from a crowd. You can sense it in your persona here. 

That has nothing to do with you being Canadian. Given it doesn’t help your case. You’re a nobody because whenever confronted you shove your cash around like you have real money. A couple mil, 10 mil, etc.. isn’t shit. You’re one dimensional. 

Damn dude, you need to get laid or something. 

• Like 1