Check your account email address ×

Feed cows something else.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i drive by a junk yard on my way to work. i'm sure it emits alot of pollutants into the environment. so using fordy's argument, i'm going to start burning tires, putting toxins in the stream behind my house, etc. i mean why not, the junk yard does it!!

A simple question for you. Do you think reducing cow farts will affect climate change?  

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Meanwhile in China ...

image.png.e4bf22dbee16bc1a0a9ce3b9de9abb87.png

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Or India ...

image.thumb.png.ba71c6386f35e932071787d39f9c649d.png

These fukken pigs are polluting the entire world. Ugly, fukken breeding pigs. 

No matter what the USA does, China is emitting the worst pollution in history. 

Repulsive, sub-humans. Yeah, I know they are smart and make money, but they suck. Asians and Hindus can't suck enough as far as I'm concerned. Just lost 6000 dollars to my fukken lawyer over a Korean abutter who bulldozed a registered boundary stone wall.

His fukken cunt wife said " we didn't think you'd see it, you're so far away ".   An Irish abutter put a shed over our property line also. 

All races, religions, and nationalities have their fukkers. 

I even hate some of my own people. 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Remember when elected officials were loyal representatives of their constituents and not a political party? 

4A95A73B-9A36-48C1-89B4-F457E0DE942E.jpeg

When was that, the 1700's? 

the old dog Dems would   break ties with the party when it came to messing with auto industry . Now,  too stupid to know what fuels our local economy. 

Edited by Cold War

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

Honestly I'm not sure you can unintentionally be this stupid. :lmao:

VVVVVVVV

5 hours ago, Anler said:

She just says that because it drives the neocons crazy. Its hilarious to watch these snowflakes come uncunted. :lol: 

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Lets worry about what a powerless first term Congresswoman says, not the billion dollar a day deficit spending or fourth quarter GDP of 2.2%.

Nobody is worried.  Well, nobody on the right anyway.  Dems are all fucked up.  Not sure why, their whole party looks like her right now.  Dumb as a stump....;or worse.

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

AOC the new Republican boogey woman.

Yep...everybody on the right is "scared"..and RACIST!!!!!   :lol:

STFU Swisher Sweets.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

VVVVVVVV

Nobody is worried.  Well, nobody on the right anyway.  Dems are all fucked up.  Not sure why, their whole party looks like her right now.  Dumb as a stump....;or worse.

Yep...everybody on the right is "scared"..and RACIST!!!!!   :lol:

STFU Swisher Sweets.

OK....that's funny.  :lmao:

up here they are showing commercials for A+W for meatless burgers and other shit I will never eat there again I can go out in the backyard and eat fucking grass.even Micky D is touting that they are reducing methane through their suppliers the shit is never ending

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

not sure where you're getting those numbers, but generally speaking for these type  things....

1. you need to believe the problem exists

2. you need to be willing to make changes, which often are not as cheap, especially in the early stages 

3. you need to be smart and open minded.

you and others are lacking in all three department. christ i can only imagine your whining had you been around for the intro of cars, or electricity, or flying...

"great, we have to build gas stations to fuel those things. i'm staying with horses"

"fucking wonderful, we will have pay to have that electric at our homes. i'm staying with a fireplace and candles"

"flying, are you kidding me? what if there's no wind? how will we be able to carry alot of passengers"

i have an idea how to resolve alot of the GW issues. build giant desalination plants and pump ocean water (which is rising) to alot of our desert areas. feed some drought prone areas, like in CA, on the way there. grow eco friendly produce there that can be used to generate bio-fuels, set up solar array "cities" and people to maintain them, wind mill farms, nukes, etc make use of that vast, unpopulated, sunny, hot, windy area. put alot of immigrants there to do alot of the work. 

all this could be done, we have the technology. we just don't have the buy in because the existing energy companies have the power to stop it.

but all those things listed above were done with out government mandates or funding . get it?   

Don't think Trump is not vulnerable. He won against a repulsive, ugly, fukken punk bitch of a bastard wench. If he gets cocky, he's gonna' be in for a rude awakening. 

The ONLY thing Trump's done is pick up the market and economy. People will overlook that if a good candidate presents him/her self. 

His bragadociousness is enough to make most people sick. I have made some money in the last couple of years, and I can't stand his never-ending need to tell us how fukken great he is. I had a chief like that. Scary thing is, it worked for him.