Check your account email address ×

Was never much of a Motley Crue fan but

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think there is a lot of syncing going on now with these “pop” bands.  My daughter has been to a couple where she said it was very clear they were all just acting to music.  I think it may be normal though...it’s all just overly processed shit for the masses anymore.

No doubt. Some of today’s “musicians” are a joke. Pretty faces, new audio technology, and shady management companies who know how to make a buck. 

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

No doubt. Some of today’s “musicians” are a joke. Pretty faces, new audio technology, and shady management companies who know how to make a buck. 

Luckily Boston was out at the time to show also ran hair bands how to create real music.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Luckily Boston was out at the time to show also ran hair bands how to create real music.

My brother had their first album....it was a classic from day one. :ylsuper:

6 hours ago, Snake said:

I used to work with a guy who was a techy for their road shows. They were constantly fixing blown amps. 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hearing something that bad  makes me wonder if the lip sync system was down, or did someone play a joke and hook his mic up. Yikes 

He definitely didn't lip sync before. See the videos above that I posted.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Agreed. Wonder what the year difference was between those two vids and the first one?

Video Fudgy posted say 2015.  The ones I posted were from '07 & '08     I'm sure age and drugs are probably a factors  In 2015 he was 68  , and 60 and 61.  He was just completely out of it in the first video. Suck to see him sing like that.  I like Toto a lot. 

You guys remember that band the outfield? They did a tour several years ago and they stopped by a local radio show and performed live in the studio. It was totally horrible. After the song the station engineer played cricket sounds on the air. They left the station and the morning show was dogging the fuck out of them. He called back in to chew them out for making fun. They basically just told him that he sucked and he should quit. It was awesome radio. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

You guys remember that band the outfield? They did a tour several years ago and they stopped by a local radio show and performed live in the studio. It was totally horrible. After the song the station engineer played cricket sounds on the air. They left the station and the morning show was dogging the fuck out of them. He called back in to chew them out for making fun. They basically just told him that he sucked and he should quit. It was awesome radio. 

:lol: looking for it now.

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Video Fudgy posted say 2015.  The ones I posted were from '07 & '08     I'm sure age and drugs are probably a factors  In 2015 he was 68  , and 60 and 61.  He was just completely out of it in the first video. Suck to see him sing like that.  I like Toto a lot. 

i'm not a fan, but god dammit i have "africa" in my head now.....

:lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

yeah, i liked some of their stuff at that time. 

On 4/7/2019 at 7:16 AM, Snoslinger said:

I don’t think so. The music is still live, the low voices are live , it’s just they can’t reach the highs they used to be able to, for obvious reasons. I also don’t believe all older groups do it. 

Agree.  Have seen 3 motley cru farewell tours.  No way is he singing live wire   Sounded perfect.