Check your account email address ×

Here is The Dem Platform...Trump is a racist and Reparations

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Maybe try to list a few facts first and not some made up bull shit. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

How about being specific? What portion of that statement do you consider not factual? You can’t answer. Because you’ll know I’ll bring up some great facts to debate with. 

Put himself above the law

Installed Puppets

Interacted with foreign foes to help win an election

Not facts^^^^^^^^

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

How about being specific? What portion of that statement do you consider not factual? You can’t answer. Because you’ll know I’ll bring up some great facts to debate with. 

“who put himself above the law”

What laws has Trump broken?  

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Put himself above the law

Installed Puppets

Interacted with foreign foes to help win an election

Not facts^^^^^^^^

So trump just happened to pick barr, who said himself the potus is unindictable, and who is refusing to submit the entire mueller report to anyone in congress. That takes care of the first two statements you listed. 

The third, we know the trump tower meeting happened, we know the cigar bar meeting happened, we know they all lied about it. 

all facts.

amything else?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So trump just happened to pick barr, who said himself the potus is unindictable, and who is refusing to submit the entire mueller report to anyone in congress. That takes care of the first two statements you listed. 

The third, we know the trump tower meeting happened, we know the cigar bar meeting happened, we know they all lied about it. 

all facts.

amything else?

Since when has a sitting president been indictable?  

What laws has Trump broken?  

Who did trump lie to about the trump tower meetings?  

Why didnt Mueller hand down indictments to someone named Trump if the things you posted are actually facts?  

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

all facts.

amything else?

What laws has Trump broken?  How can you be “above the law” if you havent broken any laws. 

Lets hear is slinger. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Slinger is too busy writing fiction...still hasn't said what the Dem Platform is or will be in 2020.

On 8/22/2018 at 7:25 PM, Highmark said:

I hope they keep it up.  Beside simple economics wanna know why the AA population is moving so strongly to support Trump?   The think Fed LE is giving him a raw deal like they feel so many of them do by local PoPo.  Trump could see 50% approval ratings from AA by 2020.   Like I said before the race card hasn't even began to be played yet.   He would be at 50% already if it wasn't for the false Trump's a racist narrative played by the MSM, democunts and entertainment industry.   The 2020 election will be so ugly its not hard to imagine things not turning violent.   

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

“While I know trump is a major liar, destroying the country, wasting tons of money on stupid shit like the wall, obstructing things, ruining ally relationships, playing with fire in the ME, making a mockery of ethics, crooked as fuck, mocking war heroes....

I’m still going to vote for him because I just know the dems are going to give 1/3 of my salary to negroes, and 1/3 to free shit”

:handjob:

Less ME issues created by trump than the last 2 guys. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

ZERO question about that.  Trump trying to pull out of there and getting a ration of shit FROM BOTH SIDES should have been telling to all of us.  What a shame it wasn’t.  

DC loves them some war!!!!!

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Let me ask all you “constitutionalists” a question.....

do you think our country’s forefathers envisioned having a potus who put himself above the law, who was able to install puppets in place to protect him, who interacted with foreign foes to help win elections, who hid all his business and financial activities from the citizens, at all costs?

a yes or no answer would be nice, rather than the usual deflections. 

Trump is the perfect example of what our forefathers feared and wanted to prevent from happening. Now take a good hard look in the mirrors. Some of you make we want to puke, especially after reading some of your nonsense over the last 12+ years

Jesus Christ,give it a rest already. Acknowledge your side does the very same shit and maybe someone will take you seriously. Until then you are a garden variety hack with no standing.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Exactly and you wanna talk about above the law... Hillary.

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Jesus Christ,give it a rest already. Acknowledge your side does the very same shit and maybe someone will take you seriously. Until then you are a garden variety hack with no standing.

:lol: How about some legit examples of “my side” doing the same things...

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Meh. Stating Jerusalem is Israel’s capital, moving the embassy there, supporting Israeli expansion, poking the Iranian hornet’s nest is far above what the Obama admin did. There’s going to be some repercussions for that shit, but I’m sure you won’t put any blame where it belongs when it happens 

I'd pay THOUSANDS to never see another minority again. 

Yes, whites suck too, but I'm not as afraid of a white killing me. 

The USA sucks. People suck. Americans can't suck enough. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh thousands eh? Wow you are rich... 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You could move to Northern Maine and instead of paying thousands , save thousands.But you don't like Mainers either. 

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You could move to Northern Maine and instead of paying thousands , save thousands.But you don't like Mainers either. 

Not alot of dicks to suck in northern Maine. How would he make money?

15 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Meh. Stating Jerusalem is Israel’s capital, moving the embassy there, supporting Israeli expansion, poking the Iranian hornet’s nest is far above what the Obama admin did. There’s going to be some repercussions for that shit, but I’m sure you won’t put any blame where it belongs when it happens 

My god dude, give it a fucking rest.

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

dysarts truck stop

dysarts1.jpg

He would have to fight off the current lot lizards for a spot. His jonsered arms ain't what they used to be. 

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Mainahs don't like OUTSIDERS from away. They are the most xenophobic, territorial sub-humanoids I've evah seen. 

I've thought about Maine but dismiss it as a possibility. Had too many negative experiences with the retarded, steer-headed people of Maine. 

I can't even avoid the Hindus in NH. They are EVERYWHERE!!!! 

I go to Ossipee....Hindus in stores.

I go to Sunapee...…..more Hindus!!!!

Jesus fuck, those fukkers have devoured EVERY possible business available!!!