Check your account email address ×

2019 Real World Sled of the Year!

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

2019 choice is a fine sled I’m sure, but gmafb, nothing new or transformative there.  900 turbo, 850 backcountry by far better choices. :news:

I've heard the turbo has some big issues :dunno: 

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

2019 choice is a fine sled I’m sure, but gmafb, nothing new or transformative there.  900 turbo, 850 backcountry by far better choices. :news:

I am surprised they didnt include the 900 turbo. But the backcountry is more of a specialized sled. It would have scored badly in some of the categories compared to the others just due to its intended use. 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: Snow Tech is "real world" :lol:

You're A LOT dumber than you look, Eatler 

Riding the winning chassis ftmfw! :happy:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

850 Assault 144 for me next year.   White, black with white rails/tips and other goodies.   SLP twin's or turbo are solid possibilities.  

Just now, 04nightfire said:

My 900 turbo has been the worst new sled I've owned to date.  The problems I've had with it are ten fold compared to my other sleds.  I'd take trail riding my 13 nytro over the turbo

You and wolfie are the only ones I know who have one and he likes his very much. Mechanical problems? 

Just now, Highmark said:

850 Assault 144 for me next year.   White, black with white rails/tips and other goodies.   SLP twin's or turbo are solid possibilities.  

His sled fucking rocks with the turbo.  I can't stress enough how pissed I am at myself for selling my assault

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

That is a fucking monster! 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I've heard the turbo has some big issues :dunno: 

I know Aaron has had some problems with his, I suspect a lot of them have to do with it being left out in the rain which then froze and maybe get into some places it shouldn’t have. There’s a guy in New York and put 20,000 miles on his this year though.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I am surprised they didnt include the 900 turbo. But the backcountry is more of a specialized sled. It would have scored badly in some of the categories compared to the others just due to its intended use. 

Yeah,  and I know I am biased, but it is a really excellent sled. 2300 miles on mine and not even a hiccup.  For a straight trail sled I don’t think it can be beat for versatility and cost to own.  But I’ve also come to appreciate just how versatile sleds like the Assault, 146 sks and Back Country are.

30 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

So does the Poo 850840

Exactly.  Based on the recalls and talking to our 4 line dealer, alotta issues.  My 800 blowing itself up this year didn’t exactly endear me to it either.

Just now, 04nightfire said:

Lots of little things with mine.  I'm sure it was built on a Friday of a long weekend

That sucks. I know what its like to buy an endless pile of problems. Have one parked outside my shop right now. :flush: