Check your account email address ×

Trump cheats by kicking away and ruining other players shots

Nothing worse than having a great round in a tournament then finding the biggest hack you have ever played with scores a 3 over par.

Trump cheats by kicking away and ruining other players shots

Wow. I mean, I knew he cheated. But if you play with him and get a good shot - he's liable to throw it into a sandpit. 

One of the people Reilly talks to for his book is actor Samuel L. Jackson, who had already publicly accused Trump of cheating at golf. “We clearly saw him hook a ball into a lake,” Jackson said, “and his caddy told him he found it!” But it isn’t just that he gets help with his own balls. He also makes it harder for those who are playing with him. Mike Tirico, the former ESPN football announcer, said that he once hit a great shot that he knew was close. But when he got to the putting green, it was much farther away than he expected. Tirico didn’t understand what happened until Trump’s caddy spoke up. “Trump’s caddy came up to me and said, ‘You know that shot you hit on the par 5?’ ” Tirico said. “ ‘It was about 10 feet from the hole. Trump threw it in the bunker. I watched him do it.’ ” 

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/03/donald-trump-cheats-golf-rick-reilly-commander-in-cheat.html

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Plenty worse.  I bet you’ve never played a round...or, you’ve played and cheated plenty but, are just too stupid to know it.

Good thing you're here to run cover for Trump like SnowRider for Hillary. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

Good thing you're here to run cover for Trump like SnowRider for Hillary. :lol:

Not running cover.  I’d bet a man that big into the sport doesn’t cheat at all.  

Go be a liberaltarian contrarian somewhere else.  Help MC out with his swing or something.  LOL

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Go be a liberaltarian contrarian somewhere else.  Help MC out with his swing or something.  LOL

giphy.gif

Just now, SSFB said:

giphy.gif

Shouldn’t you be over at the golfing forum....spreading your bogey golf wisdom  (with mulligans and free drops).  Bet you and your crew cheat like fuck.  “WINTER RULES AND A MULLY FOR THE FRONT AND BACK!!!!!”

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Shouldn’t you be over at the golfing forum....spreading your bogey golf wisdom  (with mulligans and free drops).  Bet you and your crew cheat like fuck.  “WINTER RULES AND A MULLY FOR THE FRONT AND BACK!!!!!”

:lol:

Cool story......weak shit. 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really dude? Pro-athelets cheat all the time, chucklehead.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol2:

“USE IT ANYWHERE YOU WANT AND YOU CAN ROLL IT IN THE FAIRWAYS!!!!!”

”I SHOT AN 84!!!!!!  I’M RECORDING IT!!!!”

Opinions on golf from people who hung up their sticks to play keyboard warrior don't mean anything. 

Keep flailing though, Capt. Word Salad. 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Really dude? Pro-athelets cheat all the time, chucklehead.

Jesus Christ.  There’s “fun rules” and regulation golf.  If it’s “fun” everyone knows it on the first tee.