Check your account email address ×

Anybody catch this Presser?

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree. But I'm not going to hold my breath until they do. 

Oh I guarantee it won't happen. Shed have to agree to go down and not drop the dirt bomb on half of Washington

We know that ain't happening 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree. But I'm not going to hold my breath until they do. 

Look at all the things Billy got away with. Those two are pretty slippery.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh I guarantee it won't happen. Shed have to agree to go down and not drop the dirt bomb on half of Washington

Not just Washington, her and Billy Jeff have colluded with half the world. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well Ben guarantees it.  I guess that settles that.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Well Ben guarantees it.  I guess that settles that.

THERE WERE WMDS ....MY SECRET SOURCE TOLD ME SO!!!!

JEFF SESSIONS IS A GREAT PICK , REAL LAW AND ORDER GUY!!!!!

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:

I could literally go on for days. 

His idiotic mental gymnastics on college education and constitutional scholars are my two favs though :lol:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Anler said:

She had permission to use a private server. It's highly unethical but has no teeth. I'm not and have never been a Hillary defender but I know how to independently interpret information unlike most of you fucking retards! :bigfinger:

Three key witnesses to Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server were given immunity from prosecution in exchange for their cooperation with the FBI’s investigation, a top U.S. congressman said on Friday. The revelation is certain to fuel Republican anger over the FBI’s handling of the Clinton investigation just days before she and GOP rival Donald Trump will face off at the first presidential debate.

A federal judge said he was "shocked" to find out that longtime Hillary Clinton aide Cheryl Mills had been granted immunity from the Justice Department during the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton's server.

During a hearing in D.C. on Friday, U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth made the comment about Mills, Clinton's former chief of staff, during his opening remarks, referring to when he read the DOJ inspector general report.

"I had myself found that Cheryl Mills had committed perjury and lied under oath in a published opinion I had issued in a Judicial Watch case where I found her unworthy of belief, and I was quite shocked to find out she had been given immunity in — by the Justice Department in the Hillary Clinton email case," Lamberth said. "So I did not know that until I read the IG report and learned that and that she had accompanied the Secretary to her interview."

The Justice Department has granted immunity to the former State Department staffer who worked on Hillary Clinton’s private server. The FBI has reportedly gotten Bryan Pagliano, the staffer in question, to cooperate with the further investigation. The FBI is looking to finish its investigation in the coming months and there is no indication at this time that prosecutors have convened a grand jury to subpoena information. Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon told Politico late Wednesday the campaign was “pleased” that Pagliano was working with investigators, adding that Clinton has also made herself available for questions.

Just now, f7ben said:

I could literally go on for days. 

His idiotic mental gymnastics on college education and constitutional scholars are my two favs though :lol:

Two of the dumbest fucks on the forum right here folks, Smales and Ben.  A virtual dream team of stupidity, hostility, and high insurance premiums.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Three key witnesses to Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server were given immunity from prosecution in exchange for their cooperation with the FBI’s investigation, a top U.S. congressman said on Friday. The revelation is certain to fuel Republican anger over the FBI’s handling of the Clinton investigation just days before she and GOP rival Donald Trump will face off at the first presidential debate.

A federal judge said he was "shocked" to find out that longtime Hillary Clinton aide Cheryl Mills had been granted immunity from the Justice Department during the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton's server.

During a hearing in D.C. on Friday, U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth made the comment about Mills, Clinton's former chief of staff, during his opening remarks, referring to when he read the DOJ inspector general report.

"I had myself found that Cheryl Mills had committed perjury and lied under oath in a published opinion I had issued in a Judicial Watch case where I found her unworthy of belief, and I was quite shocked to find out she had been given immunity in — by the Justice Department in the Hillary Clinton email case," Lamberth said. "So I did not know that until I read the IG report and learned that and that she had accompanied the Secretary to her interview."

The Justice Department has granted immunity to the former State Department staffer who worked on Hillary Clinton’s private server. The FBI has reportedly gotten Bryan Pagliano, the staffer in question, to cooperate with the further investigation. The FBI is looking to finish its investigation in the coming months and there is no indication at this time that prosecutors have convened a grand jury to subpoena information. Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon told Politico late Wednesday the campaign was “pleased” that Pagliano was working with investigators, adding that Clinton has also made herself available for questions.

We’ll need to wait until Ben renders his legal opinion on all that.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Two of the dumbest fucks on the forum right here folks, Smales and Ben.  A virtual dream team of stupidity, hostility, and high insurance premiums.

Derp....deep derp

"The damage caused by these employees' actions extends far beyond the scope of the Midyear (Clinton) investigation and goes to the heart of the FBI's reputation for neutral factfinding and political independence," the report by Inspector General Michael Horowitz states.
A key finding: Comey erred in his decision not to coordinate with his superiors at the Justice Department at critical moments. Horowitz said that Comey was "extraordinary and insubordinate," and did not agree with any of his reasons for deviating from "well-established Department policies."

Hey dumbfuck woolie.....tell me more about my proclamations of the numerous times I've been arrested :lol:

I know you know you read it 

fucking pants shitting MC Right

(CNN)Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has requested the Senate Judiciary Committee provide him with immunity from prosecution in exchange for testifying at an upcoming congressional hearing focused on how senior officials at the FBI and Justice Department handled the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server, according to a letter obtained by CNN.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Insurance premiums....Go back to bed you senile old fuck. :roundhouse:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

52 minutes ago, Snake said:

Hey bro, go ahead and get her. I am just not convinced anything is going to come of it. 

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey bro, go ahead and get her. I am just not convinced anything is going to come of it. 

To be fair this is just as much about corruption inside the FBI/DOJ as it is about the Clinton's emails. I fully expect some politician in the future to do something like Clinton but I think we should prosecute those who ran astray in the DOJ to discourage this in the future.

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

To be fair this is just as much about corruption inside the FBI/DOJ as it is about the Clinton's emails. I fully expect some politician in the future to do something like Clinton but I think we should prosecute those who ran astray in the DOJ to discourage this in the future.

Absolutely we should but this is politically driven rhetoric. Lets go back and get Hillary for her emails! Okay, do we stop there? how outraged are you about the WMD lies that got us into the Iraq war and ultimately the middle east which has cost $6 trillion dollars and millions of lives? What about the lies that got us into the Vietnam war? What about the housing crisis? should anyone fry for that? I mean do we just want Hillary or do we really want accountability and justice? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Absolutely we should but this is politically driven rhetoric. Lets go back and get Hillary for her emails! Okay, do we stop there? how outraged are you about the WMD lies that got us into the Iraq war and ultimately the middle east which has cost $6 trillion dollars and millions of lives? What about the lies that got us into the Vietnam war? What about the housing crisis? should anyone fry for that? I mean do we just want Hillary or do we really want accountability and justice? 

Great post....guessing most here especially you know who only wants to go back as far as Hillary and her emails. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Great post....guessing most here especially you know who only wants to go back as far as Hillary and her emails. 

Well some of us demanded justice then and now. Some of us did not demand justice then but will say "yeah lets get everybody" today. Or tell us they did when we know they didnt. And this bullshit will go on and on and on. And really its just stuff for the idiot masses to argue about while this corrupt establishment just keeps doing what they are doing. You can show people the evidence but they really dont care unless its about someone or some "ideal" they dont like. Nobody really wants the real truth, they want their truth. 

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well some of us demanded justice then and now. Some of us did not demand justice then but will say "yeah lets get everybody" today. Or tell us they did when we know they didnt. And this bullshit will go on and on and on. And really its just stuff for the idiot masses to argue about while this corrupt establishment just keeps doing what they are doing. You can show people the evidence but they really dont care unless its about someone or some "ideal" they dont like. Nobody really wants the real truth, they want their truth. 

When you have people still believing the WMD narrative and thinking the Iraq invasion was a good idea then yeah the truth doesn’t matter.