Check your account email address ×

Nathan MacKinnon...Pure Filth

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

One of the best ever at the shoot out.

Hopefully he'll be wearing the Winged Wheel again next year.

Datsyuk is coming back? 

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Datsyuk is coming back? 

Nothing confirmed yet, but it's a possibility that's been being talked about recently since his obligation in Russia is done this year and he still wants/plans to play.  If Stevie Y takes over as GM next year (which is more than likely going to happen) there's a big possibility it could happen. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Nothing confirmed yet, but it's a possibility that's been being talked about recently since his obligation in Russia is done this year and he still wants/plans to play.  If Stevie Y takes over as GM next year (which is more than likely going to happen) there's a big possibility it could happen. 

That would be badass. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I’d be kinda surprised if he picked the Wings to start out a last few one year contracts.  Good god, they look worse than the Wild this year.  How that is possible is amazing.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’d be kinda surprised if he picked the Wings to start out a last few one year contracts.  Good god, they look worse than the Wild this year.  How that is possible is amazing.

I highly doubt he would play anywhere else besides Detroit. Especially when Yzerman becomes GM next year. 

I just don't get it----------honestly. 

People go nuts over Tom Brady in this area. Why is that???? Really, why?

Why do you worship him, when HE'S making millions?

Why do you worship him, when HE'S showing  his football playing skills?

Why do you worship him, when HE'S fucking Giselle Bundchen? 

Why do you worship him, when HE'S got multi-millions of dollars??? 

In all honesty, I don't get it. 

3 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Too busy watching queer eye for the straight guy?

OK, I can understand your response. However, when I was a cop, and if you chose to fight me, you would have ended up badly hurt.

If you chose to shoot at me, you probably would have ended up dead. 

If you chose to get in a pursuit with me, I probably would have caught you, then bashed you with my flashlight around your head and neck. 

What does watching queer eye have to do with watching Brady? So, you assume you are tougher than me, because I don't watch football? I have a buddy that didn't like watching those sports either. I'm willing to bet money, that if you got him pissed off, he could slam you to the ground in front of all your pals, and girlfriends. Just sayin'. 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I highly doubt he would play anywhere else besides Detroit. Especially when Yzerman becomes GM next year. 

I’d respect that loyalty.  I’d hope it worked both ways...rarely does though.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’d respect that loyalty.  I’d hope it worked both ways...rarely does though.

Well he played all 14 seasons here, so I don't think he'd go anywhere else.  He's certainly not in it for the $ anymore, he's already made a ton. 

We shall see. 

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Well he played all 14 seasons here, so I don't think he'd go anywhere else.  He's certainly not in it for the $ anymore, he's already made a ton. 

We shall see. 

Well, it’s clear these old guys love the game and want to play the highest level if they can.  Look at Jagr.  Fuckin beast!

’Course, knockin’ down a couple mil per season to play doesn’t hurt their feeings either.

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, I can understand your response. However, when I was a cop, and if you chose to fight me, you would have ended up badly hurt.

If you chose to get in a pursuit with me, I probably would have caught you, then bashed you with my flashlight around your head and neck. 

What does watching queer eye have to do with watching Brady? So, you assume you are tougher than me, because I don't watch football? I have a buddy that didn't like watching those sports either. I'm willing to bet money, that if you got him pissed off, he could slam you to the ground in front of all your pals, and girlfriends. Just sayin'. 

9EF5AAF3-9B20-4E5F-A594-E7CCFAB19B02.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just don't get it----------honestly. 

People go nuts over Tom Brady in this area. Why is that???? Really, why?

Why do you worship him, when HE'S making millions?

Why do you worship him, when HE'S showing  his football playing skills?

Why do you worship him, when HE'S fucking Giselle Bundchen? 

Why do you worship him, when HE'S got multi-millions of dollars??? 

In all honesty, I don't get it. 

Shut the fuck up

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Your "logic" is fucking hilarious!!  :lol:

• Haha 1