Check your account email address ×

We do it all the time.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Kim Foxx claimed that cases are handled like the Jussie Smollett case all the time yet her office is reaching out to staff for examples because she can't think of any.  

:lmao:

Email-Kim-Foxx.jpg

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Look at what happened with kraft. While it’s not the same crime, it is similar in a way. 

Patriots owner Robert Kraft requests jury trial on solicitation of prostitution charges

Edited by Highmark

Look at what happened with kraft. While it’s not the same crime, it is similar in a way. 

Oh and by the way we Kraft is being charged with a couple misdemeanors,   Smollett was charged with 16 felonies.  

Of all the dumbass fucking bullshit you've typed here.....this might take the cake. Sweet fuck just kill yourself

Just stop already.  :lmao:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jussie-smolletts-attorney-not-at-all-concerned-over-possible-doj-fbi-investigation-nothing-improper-was-done

Jussie Smollett's lawyer suggests Osundairo brothers wore white makeup during attack, brushes off FBI probe

Glandian told "Today's" Savannah Guthrie on Thursday that Smollett did not lie when he told police he believed his alleged attackers were white because they were possibly wearing white makeup to disguise themselves.

She then pointed to a 2016 YouTube video of Abel Osundairo wearing white makeup on his face to dress up as the Joker.

Abel-Osundairo-1-Bola-You-Tube.jpg

Edited by Highmark

Holy fuck, what part of “it’s not same” didnt you fucktards comprehend? It was another example of “celebrities” getting away with shit. Ben was all over this the other week. And most importantly, I am not defending what happened here. At all. It’s complete BS this asshat isn’t getting punished 

Smollet and Foxx are going to figure out, if they haven't already that if they would have just allowed this to proceed to the Circuit Court and had the prosecutor present a plea deal where Jusse got three years probation, paid the city for there expense in looking into his reported hate crime, and then done at least 100 hours of community service with the Cook County SWAP, life would be better.

It's been reported that Jusse did 100 of community service at Operation PUSH HQ. stuffing envelopes and working in the gift shop, how the fuck does that compare to the pics below that have folks doing community service as meted out by the Circuit Court of Cook County :news:

Image result for Cook County SWAP

Related image

Related image

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Holy fuck, what part of “it’s not same” didnt you fucktards comprehend? It was another example of “celebrities” getting away with shit. Ben was all over this the other week. And most importantly, I am not defending what happened here. At all. It’s complete BS this asshat isn’t getting punished 

This is 1000x worse

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Smollet and Foxx are going to figure out, if they haven't already that if they would have just allowed this to proceed to the Circuit Court and had the prosecutor present a plea deal where Jusse got three years probation, paid the city for there expense in looking into his reported hate crime, and then done at least 100 hours of community service with the Cook County SWAP, life would be better.

It's been reported that Jusse did 100 of community service at Operation PUSH HQ. stuffing envelopes and working in the gift shop, how the fuck does that compare to the pics below that have folks doing community service as meted out by the Circuit Court of Cook County :news:

Related image

Related image

He did 16 hrs.  Ridiculous.  I got 100 hrs for a fucking speeding ticket once. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Yes it is much worse. Especially now with the division and hatred already boiling. I dunno what these dumb fucks were thinking. Could have been handled so much better 

What will you say if it turns out that Obama played some part in getting these charges dropped 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He did 16 hrs.  Ridiculous.  I got 100 hrs for a fucking speeding ticket once. 

The story keeps changing, now the Operation Push representative is saving they viewed it as volunteer service and not community service :lol: I wonder if anyone ever told Jussie that the problem with a lie is that you can never fix a lie. 

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/26/jussie-smollett-community-service-rainbow-push-jesse-jackson-charges-dropped/

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The story keeps changing, now the Operation Push representative is saving they viewed it as volunteer service and not community service :lol: I wonder if anyone ever told Jussie that the problem with a lie is that you can never fix a lie. 

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/26/jussie-smollett-community-service-rainbow-push-jesse-jackson-charges-dropped/

It's easy.

In Chicago.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Related image

Related image

18 hours of PR training.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

So if I'm an African American and I dress up in "white face" for Halloween will it be held against me when I run for government? 

He just admitted it was the brothers.   You can't make this shit up if you tried.   :lmao:

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I wouldn’t be surprised really, but we don’t know about it because it’s not involving well known people

Me too. Still, considering Smallet's motivations he should be charged.