Check your account email address ×

Special Olympians Will Pay For Your Wall

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I would say he’s doing just fine given half the government and the country are pretty much at war with him.   We’re living in a time unseen before in American politics, ever.   Thankfully truth is starting to prevail.   Now we just need to put a dozen people in jail. 

Make it two dozen so your partisan choices can be offset by partisan choices from the opposite side!  :lol:  :bc:

Neal

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I would say he’s doing just fine given half the government and the country are pretty much at war with him.   We’re living in a time unseen before in American politics, ever.   Thankfully truth is starting to prevail.   Now we just need to put a dozen people in jail. 

Spot on.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Horse shit.  If that was true we would not be trillions in debt.  There are too many people out there that actually believe what you just said.

Im surprised you havent learned yet....Jim doesn't really care about any of this....its just the flavor of the week....next week he will have forgotten all about it and its on to the next thing.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump can’t win. First he is accused of not wanting to cut the deficit, but when he asks all his department heads to cut their budgets 10%, he’s the evil carrot man.

Brings back bad memories, I used to have nightmares when I was a kid about an evil being with a carrot for a nose and I called him the Carrot Man. He lived in the woods behind my parents cottage, scary shit. :lmao:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:bc:

5 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Im surprised you havent learned yet....Jim doesn't really care about any of this....its just the flavor of the week....next week he will have forgotten all about it and its on to the next thing.

It's unfortunate, but too many people are influenced by bullshit statements like that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

It's unfortunate, but too many people are influenced by bullshit statements like that.

He does exactly what cnn msnbc does. His covington kid post was a prime example.

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

It’s not like the special olympics is going anywhere....  this is just over reaction....  people should put the special Olympic flag as there avatar to show there support as well as a go fund me page for the special olympics.

Good idea. Fund the wall and the military the same way.  Also fund Presidential vacations and his military parades the same way.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, STUMPY said:

No I won’t and that’s funny coming from the guy that holds Internet grudges for years. BTW quit speaking for me you flappy skinned fucktard. 

2 hours ago, STUMPY said:

He does exactly what cnn msnbc does. His covington kid post was a prime example.

BTW I admitted I was wrong about the Covington Kid yet here you are months later...you really are an obsessive Zoso like lump of chicken fat.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I admitted I was wrong about the Covington Kid yet here you are months later...you really are an obsessive Zoso like lump of chicken fat.

Don't worry about Dumb Dave. He lies on purpose because he's butt hurt. 

Ohh and the Covington kid looked like an asshole. 

Edited by revkevsdi

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No we aren't. We ha e been this fractured a few times in our history. There is nothing special about this period of politics.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just proving a point that you always froth at the mouth about things and dont know the facts first....thanks again for proving that fact.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

speaking of special olympics, you would probably qualify with your surfing techniques :lol:

Youd have to bring your heart monitor with you to surf....

I win again!

:lol:

i knew a heart comment was coming. you get some sort of enjoyment out of that doncha?

btw, even if i had a full blown heart-lung machine attached to me, it'd have been a better sight than you waddling around on your board 

"honey, grab ma phone "

image.jpeg.6a6cb9155e3c3d530fd7861a3c707207.jpeg

19 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Just proving a point that you always froth at the mouth about things and dont know the facts first....thanks again for proving that fact.

They are cutting funding for The Special Olympics and of course you and Racer still can’t figure out that title of the post and the tweet wasn’t meant to be taken literally. I would explain it again but you really are a waste of breath.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i knew a heart comment was coming. you get some sort of enjoyment out of that doncha?

btw, even if i had a full blown heart-lung machine attached to me, it'd have been a better sight than you waddling around on your board 

"honey, grab ma phone "

image.jpeg.6a6cb9155e3c3d530fd7861a3c707207.jpeg

Making fun of your medical issue...Hell  I remember the lump of goo flipping out when you expressed feelings of support over a medical issue...he really is piece of shit. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Making fun of your medical issue...Hell  I remember the lump of goo flipping out when you expressed feelings of support over a medical issue...he really is piece of shit. 

yep. i knew he was a deplorable before that incident, but that incident sealed the deal. piece.of.shit.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They are cutting funding for The Special Olympics and of course you and Racer still can’t figure out that title of the post and the tweet wasn’t meant to be taken literally. I would explain it again but you really are a waste of breath.

Good...then fuck off.

:bc:

Just now, STUMPY said:

Is it happy jim or sad jim day?

We all have a good and bad days but there is one thing that’s never in doubt.....

Everyday is Dumb Dave Day! 🤣

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

We all have a good and bad days but there is one thing that’s never in doubt.....

Everyday is Dumb Dave Day! 🤣

You have bipolar jim day everyday for all to see here!

:lol: