Check your account email address ×

Special Olympians Will Pay For Your Wall

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Making fun of your medical issue...Hell  I remember the lump of goo flipping out when you expressed feelings of support over a medical issue...he really is piece of shit. 

Well slinger its abvious you can dish it out but cant take it....i guess youve forgotten all the bullshit disability posts youve made about me...it just eats you alive that i have it sooooo much better then you.

You treat me like a pos of shit...expect it back tenfold.

:bc:

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF.

I thought it was going to be a joke topic, and then I looked into it and yes Betsy Devos wants to cut funding for not only Special Olympics but also Special Education.

And for @racer254 yes I know the the cuts are not going to fund the wall..........that's called sarcasm, it's just sad that DeVos is looking to cut funding for those that are truly deserving of some help.

5 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Seems pretty disappointing for humanity to forgo Special Olympics funding.

Neal

This.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I thought it was going to be a joke topic, and then I looked into it and yes Betsy Devos wants to cut funding for not only Special Olympics but also Special Education.

And for @racer254 yes I know the the cuts are not going to fund the wall..........that's called sarcasm, it's just sad that DeVos is looking to cut funding for those that are truly deserving of some help.

This.

The special Olympics gets alot of money from donors...apparently thats why they feel they can use the gov money alotted for other things.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This.

How much should we spend on special ed? Yes I know , the one thing a kid with disabilities wants more then anything else is to be like everyone else. I get it. But is it really a wise way to spend money? ANd shouldn't the district be paying for it?

Just now, STUMPY said:

The special Olympics gets alot of money from donors...apparently thats why they feel they can use the gov money alotted for other things.

I'm very involved with a few charitable groups, and while we do a lot there is a lot the government does at the educational level especially in economically depressed area that the private sector just doesn't get to.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm very involved with a few charitable groups, and while we do a lot there is a lot the government does at the educational level especially in economically depressed area that the private sector just doesn't get to.

I give alot of money to charity every yr as well...i have since i was in my early 20s.

Problem is finding a charity that doesnt give it away to administration. 

2 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

I give alot of money to charity every yr as well...i have since i was in my early 20s.

Problem is finding a charity that doesnt give it away to administration. 

https://www.charitynavigator.org/

16 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Well slinger its abvious you can dish it out but cant take it....i guess youve forgotten all the bullshit disability posts youve made about me...it just eats you alive that i have it sooooo much better then you.

He said sorry about your son and you flipped out thinking he was making it political ya big fucking pos.

Just now, STUMPY said:

I give to the make a wish foundation.

Gun club I used to shoot at supported" Catch a dream" It's like make a wish but doeas hunting and fishing trips. Something make a wish dosnt do.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He said sorry about your son and you flipped out thinking he was making it political ya big fucking pos.

Youre the pos of shit...and yes you agreed with me as well you hyprocrite. 

:lol:

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Gun club I used to shoot at supported" Catch a dream" It's like make a wish but doeas hunting and fishing trips. Something make a wish dosnt do.

Make a wish is big out here.

Just now, STUMPY said:

Youre the pos of shit...and yes you agreed with me as well you hyprocrite. 

Ummm nice try...you sent me a PM about it frothing at the mouth and I never responded. 

Just now, STUMPY said:

Make a wish is big out here.

Saw something about it the wife was watching once. KId with cancer wanted to meet Joey Logano. He met him. gave him shirts , the whole 9 yards. Then invited the kid to his wedding.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Saw something about it the wife was watching once. KId with cancer wanted to meet Joey Logano. He met him. gave him shirts , the whole 9 yards. Then invited the kid to his wedding.

not sure why the lol came up in my last post.

2 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

I erased all the 100s of pms you ever sent me.

Youre a sick individual.

Yeah...hundreds...you really are a lying sack of shit. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, STUMPY said:

what? are they true, momo? no way in hell i would poke fun at someone's health situations, like you do. that reminds of the time you insulted ginger about anti-depressants. then said you didn't know about it. then i found posts proving you did. you are a damn liar. 

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

what? are they true?

Not at all...how do we know yours are true....you lie about me...whos to say you arent lying about yourself.

1 minute ago, STUMPY said:

Not at all...how do we know yours are true....you lie about me...whos to say you arent lying about yourself.

:lol: oh for fuck's sake. yeah stump, i'm lying about my heart defect. you're a god damn mess. personally i think you run your trap so much in here, taking on different personas rather than being yourself, that you cant keep all your stories straight. i don't have that problem. wanna know why?

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: oh for fuck's sake. yeah stump, i'm lying about my heart defect. you're a god damn mess. personally i think you run your trap so much in here, taking on different personas rather than being yourself, that you cant keep all your stories straight. i don't have that problem. wanna know why?

There you go again....why are you so stuck on what i have?

Are you lacking?