Check your account email address ×

Sequester.......???

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

The dems never talk about spending cuts because it doesnt suit their base. They need new spending and new programs. They dont really pretend to be fiscally responsible. 

The republicans on the other hand talk about cutting spending and then increase it more than democrats do. 

The difference being with the dems you know what you are buying, more spending. With republicans who the fuck knows what you are gonna get... 

Not to mention the annual budget deficit comes down under D’s because they don’t suckoff the rich and actually tax the fuckers.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

The 🤡 posse and Repugs cared from 2009 -2016.....

and we still care in like you who was fine with the ten trillion in 2 years your black God pissed away  as long as he took his shirt off at the beach for your masturbating file 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and we still care in like you who was fine with the ten trillion in 2 years your black God pissed away  as long as he took his shirt off at the beach for your masturbating file 

Good economy vs bad economy.

Annual budget deficits increasing vs average budget deficits decreasing 

:lmao:  Poor Swiss Cheese Brain :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Good economy vs bad economy.

Annual budget deficits increasing vs average budget deficits decreasing 

:lmao:  Poor Swiss Cheese Brain :lol: 

lol swiss cheese brain . there is more if your self awareness shining bright . 

10trillion and you were cheering it on .

again I am 100% fine with 30% cuts across the board . but you get all sorts of butt hurt with any talk  of cuts 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol swiss cheese brain . there is more if your self awareness shining bright . 

10trillion and you were cheering it on .

again I am 100% fine with 30% cuts across the board . but you get all sorts of butt hurt with any talk  of cuts 

It was 9.3 trillion, 2 wars and the worst economy since the depression.

Trump started with the longest bull market in history,  70 or 80 months of continuous employment growth, and is raising the deficit faster than Obama, and is on par with adding debt and doesn't have 100,000 plus Troops at war.

Can you see any difference?

Just now, 1jkw said:

Trump started with the longest bull market in history,  70 or 80 months of continuous employment growth, and is raising the deficit faster than Obama, and is on par with adding debt and doesn't have 100,000 plus Troops at war.

You realize who you're talking too...right? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s representative of all the Dumpers on the site.

Edited by SnowRider

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not to mention the annual budget deficit comes down under D’s because they don’t suckoff the rich and actually tax the fuckers.

Reduced military actions always lowers spending... 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

read above.  and btw I was fine letting the. banks and car corps bail them self out 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

and again you stupid little cunt troll I have stated over and over I am 100% behind cutting every department 30% let the chips fall where they may . then start making the real cuts.  I know you know this already seeing as you have commented on it but I  get it you are a little butt hurt cunt who can't help her self 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Who the fuck ever said that Trump was going to be a fiscal conservative?  This is just some made up talking point that the dems are trying to run with.

:lmao:  You voted for him....are you a fiscal conservative or just a Repug sheep? 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Who the fuck ever said that Trump was going to be a fiscal conservative?  This is just some made up talking point that the dems are trying to run with.

@Snoslinger look at your boy’s response :lmao: 

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Take a look..... :lmao: :lol: 

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

read above.  and btw I was fine letting the. banks and car corps bail them self out 

and again you stupid little cunt troll I have stated over and over I am 100% behind cutting every department 30% let the chips fall where they may . then start making the real cuts.  I know you know this already seeing as you have commented on it but I  get it you are a little butt hurt cunt who can't help her self 

You say a lot of stupid shit and the crap you spew insn't even feasible...cut 30% and then start making real cuts....it's  just blather for the sake of blathering. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Plus you you say stupid shit like this....you and that disphit Dopo make a good pair. :roundhouse:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You say a lot of stupid shit and the crap you spew insn't even feasible...cut 30% and then start making real cuts....it's  just blather for the sake of blathering. 

Oh the Irony...

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

wahhhh whaaa we are going ijn debt . next breath do be stupid we can't cut 30 % 

yeah you go girl 

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Budget cuts of 30% of the top 3 programs

instant surplus!

wrong

all the jobs that will cost means you can;t do it that big and that quick.   3-5 percent a year for 5-10 years is the only way any cuts can happen and be absorbed by the economy.  

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

wahhhh whaaa we are going ijn debt . next breath do be stupid we can't cut 30 % 

yeah you go girl 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wrong

all the jobs that will cost means you can;t do it that big and that quick.   3-5 percent a year for 5-10 years is the only way any cuts can happen and be absorbed by the economy.  

See Swiss Cheese....Ginger gets it now stfu.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

See Swiss Cheese....Ginger gets it now stfu.

drastic spending put us here . drastic cuts are needed . 

good economy jobs out there to be had . good time to start the drastic cuts .

do it now or do it in 10 yrs when we are even more bloted and can no longer afford the interest.  you pic