Check your account email address ×

Is .05 BAC On It's Way For Michigan ??

5 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Yup, that's her... do we know each other?

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Get a BAC device guys, .05 is a nice little buzz.

I'm not advocating .05 in fact I say bring it back to .10.

Those things are complete garbage, to the point that a good lawyer can get them dismissed from evidence. 

I'd agree with your second statement, but I'm one of those silly conservatives that believes in "personal accountability". Legalize it, if you do it fine, as long as you don't affect other people's lives. After that, you get the book. If you drive, after you yourself know you shouldn't have, you deserve what you get. (Cause an accident, etc.)

But to pull people over after having a beer with dinner, and being over .05? Give me a fucking break.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m gonna sip on a little of grandpas cough medicine Saturday night with an old buddy I haven’t seen in about seven years.  Gonna crack open a nice bottle, slam it down like it was a botttle of MC’s top shelf $7 brandy,  then cuss at each other all night.

:lol:

Now, that's a party! :rockernana:

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Those things are complete garbage, to the point that a good lawyer can get them dismissed from evidence. 

I'd agree with your second statement, but I'm one of those silly conservatives that believes in "personal accountability". Legalize it, if you do it fine, as long as you don't affect other people's lives. After that, you get the book. If you drive, after you yourself know you shouldn't have, you deserve what you get. (Cause an accident, etc.)

But to pull people over after having a beer with dinner, and being over .05? Give me a fucking break.

Yes :lol:

• Haha 1

If you weigh over 90 lbs. and have a beer with dinner you are not going to be over .05, I need 4 beers in an hour to hit .05, I can drink a whole bottle of cab and be .065 to .07.

Now, that's a party! :rockernana:

It should be interesting, he used to be quite the handful but, says he’s settled down.  We’ll see.  I’m kinda nervous....and excited!  My wife is less than pleased about his visit.  :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If you weigh over 90 lbs. and have a beer with dinner you are not going to be over .05, I need 4 beers in an hour to hit .05, I can drink a whole bottle of cab and be .065 to .07.

The amount of blood in the human body is generally equivalent to 7 percent of body weight. The averageamount of blood in your body is an estimate because it can depend on how much you weigh, your sex, and even where you live.

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-much-blood-in-human-body

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Exhibit A: Why men first built the garage. Not only to store the trucks and toys, but to escape the woman they house in their homes. :yahoo:

Anybody that stops by now we just head out there.  I can’t wait to get the upstairs all “man caved” out.  I’m trying to figure out an elevator system that will hoist my sled up there for display.  Lol!!!

Again, my wife is showing less than an enthusiastic attitude about all this.  She just has no vision!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Anybody that stops by now we just head out there.  I can’t wait to get the upstairs all “man caved” out.  I’m trying to figure out an elevator system that will hoist my sled up there for display.  Lol!!!

Again, my wife is showing less than an enthusiastic attitude about all this.  She just has no vision!!!

Don't call it an "elevator" anything. Call it a "mechanical lift" (trust me, I know. 'an elevator' by definition moves humans, if you install it as a 'mechanical lift' it's considered a general term, which doesn't need inspection, certifications, extra insurance or approval by the man) at least in NH, your mileage may vary. Just something to think about... :read:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It should be interesting, he used to be quite the handful but, says he’s settled down.  We’ll see.  I’m kinda nervous....and excited!  My wife is less than pleased about his visit.  :lol:

I had a friend tell me he doesn't go out much anymore. When I asked another friend about he said " true , he only goes on on Friday nights, and comes home on Sunday nights.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Notice that the article never stated the MI house rep. political party ......................................................................

Muslim perhaps?  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup.....they never wanted people to quit drinking and driving

They got everybody to quit smoking and started taxing other shit to keep the money coming in. They forced everyone into good gas mileage cars and trucks. Now they are talking about mileage tax on electric,nat gas,and propane vehicles.