Check your account email address ×

Repug Snowflakes....

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So your saying one man defines the whole group. Hmmmm...weren’t we just discussing this yesterday? :lol: 

If it were a Dem suing Twitter then one man would define the whole.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I think it has more to do with twitter and other social media outlets only cracking down on things against liberals.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Fact. Nunes is a safe space pussy. Twitter is a company that can do whatever it wants. If they want to purge every right wing member, that’s their prerogative. Fuck any fake conservative who says otherwise.

• Like 1

Just now, STUMP said:

I think it has more to do with twitter and other social media outlets only cracking down on things against liberals.

That’s their right as companies. If the right doesn’t like it, start their own. The govt has no business telling business how they should operate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s their right as companies. If the right doesn’t like it, start their own. The govt has no business telling business how they should operate. 

I agree...but slander is also illegal.

1 minute ago, STUMP said:

I agree...but slander is also illegal.

unless its a queer, the government shouldnt be telling business how to run.

Edited by Pete

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fact. Nunes is a safe space pussy. Twitter is a company that can do whatever it wants. If they want to purge every right wing member, that’s their prerogative. Fuck any fake conservative who says otherwise.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. Or the right can start a PR campaign to get twitter and the like to change their policies voluntarily.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

yet they do all the time 

• Platinum Contributing Member

For the most part I think the govt should keep its nose out of social media companies choices on who or what to block.   I can't sit here and say the old dem desire to equal out talk radio (fairness doctrine) without being hypocritical and think govt should control social media.   

That being said social media individual users should not be exempt from possible defamation litigation.   If you post lies and it spreads like wildfire and it damages an individuals reputation there should be consequences no different than tabloids have had and MSM should face as well.   I call out bullshit on conservative Instagram sites all the time.  Just posted one the other day saying "why post this bullshit it just makes anything you post legitimate questionable."  

Edited by Highmark