Check your account email address ×

Contributing Memberships

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Just end it already. Eat that bullet 

It sounds stupid when you say it....leave that line for Ben...Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haven't you hear....Poor 'ol Woolie never takes the first shot.....he is always the....well....you know what I'm saying.......The Victim.  :lmao: 

Oh shut the fuck up you insufferable twat.  You couldnt pass by a post directed at you if your life depended on it.  Yet Im to sit by and get called a liar, old, etc., and Im not going to respond?  I havent said boo to the guy in months, other than to respond to some shot he feels the need to take at me. Christ you dont even have to back read, just start at the top of the last page.  Better yet, go play in traffic.  I dont much give a shit either way.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh shut the fuck up you insufferable twat.  You couldnt pass by a post directed at you if your life depended on it.  Yet Im to sit by and get called a liar, old, etc., and Im not going to respond?  I havent said boo to the guy in months, other than to respond to some shot he feels the need to take at me. Christ you dont even have to back read, just start at the top of the last page.  Better yet, go play in traffic.  I dont much give a shit either way.

That’s a 2 dollar post!:lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: sure  always the victim

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol: sure  always the victim

Not a victim at all, not sure why you two retards keep repeating that.  However, surely not going to take any shit from the likes of you or Lipps McDipShit aka Pouty Snacks either.  

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not a victim at all, not sure why you two retards keep repeating that.  However, surely not going to take any shit from the likes of you or Lipps McDipShit aka Pouty Snacks either.  

:lmao:

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good.  Glad we got that settled. Now you can get back to whining about Trump.

yes pointing out the fact he's full of shit is whining.  fuck guy check yourself you whined about obie for 8 years and now you've got trumps dick so far down your throat it must be hard to breath.  

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes pointing out the fact he's full of shit is whining.  fuck guy check yourself you whined about obie for 8 years and now you've got trumps dick so far down your throat it must be hard to breath.  

I’m sure Pelosi and Schumer are thankful for your support.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m sure Pelosi and Schumer are thankful for your support.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

see more things you know nothing about.  

So as expected....A)pointing out Trumps lies automatically mean you support Pelosi and Schumer and B) Mr. Victims recollection of his political comments start the day Trump was elected. 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So as expected....A)pointing out Trumps lies automatically mean you support Pelosi and Schumer and B) Mr. Victims recollection of his political comments start the day Trump was elected. 

Don’t overthink it, I wouldn’t want to overtax your pomegranate sized brain. As I’ve pointed out neither one of you two geniuses have any better alternatives, you just scratch your asses, smell your fingers, and bitch all day long like a couple of girls.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don’t overthink it, I wouldn’t want to overtax your pomegranate sized brain. As I’ve pointed out neither one of you two geniuses have any better alternatives, you just scratch your asses, smell your fingers, and bitch all day long like a couple of girls.

oh i have far better alternatives,  and you were a bitch for the 8 years of obama so STFU

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You are such a disingenuous lying sack of shit....cried like a twat for 8 years but now anybody that criticizes Trump and you say this^^^^^^^

Edited by Jimmy Snacks