Check your account email address ×

Contributing Memberships

ckf

Just now, Kev144 said:

The insight that got you booted from tbp? :lol: 

i never got booted i made the choice to only argue with woolie on 1 site.  i felt at his age it was only right to give him his safe space

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i never got booted i made the choice to only argue with woolie on 1 site.  i felt at his age it was only right to give him his safe space

You and Fat Snacks Pouts should start your own site. So you two no pussy getting cunts can discuss what you're offended about daily. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You and Fat Snacks Pouts should start your own site. So you two no pussy getting cunts can discuss what you're offended about daily. 

whose offended.  my only issue is not liking when people lie, don't lie and we won't have problems

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

And you wonder why more and more people think youre a fucking tool bag.  You left because you were getting piled on and didnt like it, which I had nothing to do with.

11 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No kidding.

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

whose offended.  my only issue is not liking when people lie, don't lie and we won't have problems

Who’s lying....what was the lie?    My issue is people who run their mouth a lot, or talk out of both sides of it, with nothing to back it up. Don’t run your mouth so much and we won’t have problems either. Like you are right now. 

Edited by DriftBusta

Anyone else thinks i am a toolbag they can say it to my face, what you claim is typically bullshit anyways.  I won;t comment about what they think of you you fucking blowhard. 

Guy Red Rocket already proved your a liar do you want to run down that road again.   :news: 

Edited by Angry ginger

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Anyone else thinks i am a toolbag they can say it to my face, what you claim is typically bullshit anyways.  I won;t comment about what they think of you you fucking blowhard. 

Guy Red Rocket already proved your a liar do you want to run down that road again.   :news: 

You lied about why you left tbp, but sure Im the liar.  What is/are these lies you keep implying that Ive made and has you so offended?  So lets hear it.  It was never an issue apparently until I got sick of you running your mouth and evicted you from the camp. So youre timing of suddenly now being offended is more than a bit suspect.

i’ll just add that you started in on this, unprovoked, so if youre looking for a fight, bring it on.

Edited by DriftBusta

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You lied about why you left tbp, but sure Im the liar.  What is/are these lies you keep implying that Ive made and has you so offended?  So lets hear it.  It was never an issue apparently until I got sick of you running your mouth and evicted you from the camp. So youre timing of suddenly now being offended is more than a bit suspect.

i’ll just add that you started in on this, unprovoked, so if youre looking for a fight, bring it on.

I'm not going to go down the list of lies but chris proved your a liar several times yet you still claim your not.  Thought we had issues before you kicked me out so how is it i was only offended after the boot. :dunno:   Your lack of comprehension and ability to have a honest debate is why i can't stand you and you prove it daily.  But hey keep putting on airs mr bmw driving,  big house living, "financial advisor" .  

but as far as TBP goes heres the PM i sent to scooter when i asked him to delete his account.  IF you want me to come back to your safe space i will and we can fight there too.  Most of the guys there know your full of shit just like i do.  

"I'm sick of letting myself get reeled into the bullshit even when I try to walk away. Apparently I have the willpower for that that I do little Debbie's snack cakes "

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I'm not going to go down the list of lies but chris proved your a liar several times yet you still claim your not.  Thought we had issues before you kicked me out so how is it i was only offended after the boot. :dunno:   Your lack of comprehension and ability to have a honest debate is why i can't stand you and you prove it daily.  But hey keep putting on airs mr bmw driving,  big house living, "financial advisor" .  

but as far as TBP goes heres the PM i sent to scooter when i asked him to delete his account.  IF you want me to come back to your safe space i will and we can fight there too.  Most of the guys there know your full of shit just like i do.  

"I'm sick of letting myself get reeled into the bullshit even when I try to walk away. Apparently I have the willpower for that that I do little Debbie's snack cakes "

Chris pulled out a site I didn’t even know existed, in an effort to embarrass me with details that he and that dirtbag Zoso dug up about me.  The detail he claimed was public about me was NOT public on broker check and that was what I assumed he was citing.   He proved me wrong, but also proved just how low some people can be, to win an argument or just be an asshole.  It doesn’t mean I’m a liar, it just meant I never heard of the website he cited.   If that’s all you have, along with the sour grapes about what kind of car I drive or how big my house is, you could not look any more pathetic.  So thanks again for bringing THAT up again.   I don’t count other people’s money unless they hire me to, and I didn’t hire you to count mine, so take a fucking hike.  I live my life on my terms, not yours.  You came at me unprovoked yesterday and today, which is pretty pathetic in itself.  You can’t stand me because I booted your condescending, knowitall negative ass out of our camp, nothing less, nothing more.  You’re proving to me that it was the right decision.  

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Chris pulled out a site I didn’t even know existed, in an effort to embarrass me with details that he and that dirtbag Zoso dug up about me.  The detail he claimed was public about me was NOT public on broker check and that was what I assumed he was citing.   He proved me wrong, but also proved just how low some people can be, to win an argument or just be an asshole.  It doesn’t mean I’m a liar, it just meant I never heard of the website he cited.   If that’s all you have, along with the sour grapes about what kind of car I drive or how big my house is, you could not look any more pathetic.  So thanks again for bringing THAT up again.   I don’t count other people’s money unless they hire me to, and I didn’t hire you to count mine, so take a fucking hike.  I live my life on my terms, not yours.  You came at me unprovoked yesterday and today, which is pretty pathetic in itself.  You can’t stand me because I booted your condescending, knowitall negative ass out of our camp, nothing less, nothing more.  You’re proving to me that it was the right decision.  

1953345382_giphy.gif.cf(81).gif.0f8af9687cf897fa15cc6b7f5f4d78fa.gif

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

SO you lied and chris proved you were a liar.  i didn't come after you either day.   i don't like people who don't tell the truth.  if you identify as that,  thats on you not me.  Trumps a liar,  the dems are liars, momo is a liar etc  when they lie i take my shots at them.    IDGAF what you drive or where you live or whatever else but when you spew bullshit i'll call you out on it. 

Edited by Angry ginger

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SO you lied and chris proved you were a liar.  i didn't come after you either day, haven't mentioned you in weeks till you started in today.   i don't like people who don't tell the truth.  if you identify as that,  thats on you not me.  Trumps a liar,  the dems are liars, momo is a liar etc  when they lie i take my shots at them.    IDGAF what you drive or where you live or whatever else but when you spew bullshit i'll call you out on it. 

Jesus Jeff are you honestly losing it?  See below about not coming after me.  See below about who’s actually either lying or misremembering.

19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Nah not coming at me.

18 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Nah not coming at me.  

Wtf.  Give your head a fucking shake man and just walk away.  I start lying about you, might have a case.  But let’s not sit there and accuse me of not being aware of a fucking website I never knew existed as a basis for calling me a liar.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus Jeff are you honestly losing it?  See below about not coming after me.  See below about who’s actually either lying or misremembering.

Nah not coming at me.

Nah not coming at me.  

Wtf.  Give your head a fucking shake man and just walk away.  I start lying about you, might have a case.  But let’s not sit there and accuse me of not being aware of a fucking website I never knew existed as a basis for calling me a liar.

pointing out i left a place because i was sick of arguing with you is now coming at you SMH.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

pointing out i left a place because i was sick of arguing with you is now coming at you SMH.  

Go on back over, nothing stopping you.  Here’s an idea if you want to stop arguing with me, stop taking shots at me.   I’m not gonna sit by and let you call me a liar based on bullshit.  You must be one click behind Mother Theresa all those years at camp, coexisting with a liar, cuz lord knows you can’t stand liars.  Damn guy seriously....pat yourself on the back!  Smh

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Go on back over, nothing stopping you.  Here’s an idea if you want to stop arguing with me, stop taking shots at me.   I’m not gonna sit by and let you call me a liar based on bullshit.  You must be one click behind Mother Theresa all those years at camp, coexisting with a liar, cuz lord knows you can’t stand liars.  Damn guy seriously....pat yourself on the back!  Smh

i should i am pretty awesome, SBYL that your not even though you like to pretend you are

I left there by my choice,  sick of arguing with you in 2 spots.  You take shots at me i will take them at you. 

3 hours ago, ckf said:

No new CM's today. On another note my popcorn bucket is empty :snack:

Maybe start charging a dollar just to post in this thread!!!! Money maker now :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 5/6/2019 at 9:36 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

On 5/7/2019 at 8:33 AM, DriftBusta said:

And you wonder why more and more people think youre a fucking tool bag.  You left because you were getting piled on and didnt like it, which I had nothing to do with.

No kidding.

Who’s lying....what was the lie?    My issue is people who run their mouth a lot, or talk out of both sides of it, with nothing to back it up. Don’t run your mouth so much and we won’t have problems either. Like you are right now. 

Maybe you and  Woolie should start a site where you can threaten people all day while he pats himself on the back. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe you and  Woolie should start a site where you can threaten people all day while he pats himself on the back. 

Did ya send @ckf a dollar???

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 5/7/2019 at 6:11 PM, Angry ginger said:

i should i am pretty awesome, SBYL that your not even though you like to pretend you are

I left there by my choice,  sick of arguing with you in 2 spots.  You take shots at me i will take them at you. 

Haven't you hear....Poor 'ol Woolie never takes the first shot.....he is always the....well....you know what I'm saying.......The Victim.  :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just end it already. Eat that bullet 

• Thanks 1