Check your account email address ×

Fixated and Obsessed...How about a POS

• Platinum Contributing Member

Question for you guys,  if someone went to the authorities with a knowingly fake statement that threatened your marriage, career, and family. This caused you to be investigated by said authorities for 3 years...

What would your opinion of said person? Would he still be your buddy because he served in the military?

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Question for you guys,  if someone went to the authorities with a knowingly fake statement that threatened your marriage, career, and family. This caused you to be investigated by said authorities for 3 years...

What would your opinion of said person? Would he still be your buddy because he served in the military?

knowingly fake statement-  another Trumper lie

58 minutes ago, Pete said:

your fake emotional outrage is comical at best..

Like you really care

fuckin whiney cunt

Let me ask you something...do you think it’s a good idea for a guy that is up for Re-election in 2020 to keep running his mouth about McCain considering most veterans liked and respected him? 

Just now, Edmo said:

Do you believe the dossier is factual?

i am sure there is a lot of false claims in it,  to say that McCain knew that is laughable.  Being provided evidence of treason it must be investigated and he did the right thing turning it over.  His aide who leaked to the press is a POS as this all should have been done in secret for everyones benefit.  

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me ask you something...do you think it’s a good idea for a guy that is up for Re-election in 2020 to keep running his mouth about McCain considering most veterans liked and respected him? 

"grab 'em by the pussy"

Remember that was suppose to sink him..

It ddnt

Just now, Pete said:

"grab 'em by the pussy"

It ddnt

Little did Trump know...he ended up upsetting alot of pussies.

Still to this day.

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

"grab 'em by the pussy"

It ddnt

OK if you say so....pissing off veterans is apparently now a good idea. :lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty much nails it.  Most annoying poster in the history of the internet’s.  You never know which way the wind is blowing in PoutySnackworld.....

Almost forgot...you say this about me but you’re the one that imploded  a website with your cunty behavior....bravo! :roundhouse:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

no. nobody is expecting him to be buddy buddy for crying out loud.

would i, being the president of the US, act like a complete imbecile about it, and criticize his military record? no. why you clowns always like to compare what joe six pack would do vs the potus is funny as shit.

and don't forget, trump was criticizing mccain before this investigation stuff even happened. 

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no. nobody is expecting him to be buddy buddy for crying out loud.

would i, being the president of the US, act like a complete imbecile about it, and criticize his military record? no. why you clowns always like to compare what joe six pack would do vs the potus is funny as shit.

and don't forget, trump was criticizing mccain before this investigation stuff even happened. 

the guy is joe six pack

Not a typical PC pussy politician.

He calls out anyone and I love it cause all it does is piss you off even more.

No collusion and reelected in 2020

Better start planning your funeral now

Just now, Pete said:

the guy is joe six pack

Not a typical PC pussy politician.

He calls out anyone and I love it cause all it does is piss you off even more.

No collusion and reelected in 2020

Better start planning your funeral now

:lol:

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

The outrage from the right would be off the charts had obama done anything remotely close to this. He’d probably have been assinated over it tbh 

Ummmm, yes.  No doubt about that.  

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't think McCain knew the dossier was fake.  It really doesn't matter though because the FBI and the MSM already had the dossier so McCain didn't really do anything that wasn't already done.  

Trump is being an idiot.  Everyone around him has told him to stop.  He won't.  Pretty lame on his part.  

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I don't think McCain knew the dossier was fake.  It really doesn't matter though because the FBI and the MSM already had the dossier so McCain didn't really do anything that wasn't already done.  

Trump is being an idiot.  Everyone around him has told him to stop.  He won't.  Pretty lame on his part.  

it is

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

it is

That's what I have been saying all along.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You have poll results or are you basing that on a tweet with a vet in it?

2 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

You have poll results or are you basing that on a tweet with a vet in it?

No I don't have poll numbers but others here feel the  same way I do and it makes no sense to keep denigrating McCain. Why do you want to argue it? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No I don't have poll numbers but others here feel the  same way I do and it makes no sense to keep denigrating McCain. Why do you want to argue it

Says the guy who wants argue about everything!!!

:lol2:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No I don't have poll numbers but others here feel the  same way I do and it makes no sense to keep denigrating McCain. Why do you want to argue it? 

Because the group of vets I run with would vehemently disagree with you.

21 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

Because the group of vets I run with would vehemently disagree with you.

So I can believe a LA Times article or some anonymous dipshit on the internet....yeah you lose.